Our Lost Faith| TaeKook

By wordofTaeKook

This story contains: - Family drama - suicidal - self harm -mental illness - violence - assault - soci... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Important
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chatper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Changes
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Outline
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Answers
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Question
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Answered
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Ending
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Suggestion
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
End
Something New

Chapter 20

4.6K 246 103
By wordofTaeKook

(past timeline)

HELLO!! GOD, I MISSED WRITING SO MUCH!! I am sorry for giving gone so long but I am slowly getting back. I try writing more but I couldn't push my body further!! I'm sorry it is so short but I promise the next chapter will be longer and very much for explaining!! Forgive me if those chapters gonna hurt many but I gotta write it!

You might think why I am not concerning some of the sensitive words and I am sorry if you if that's but it nothing to hide, if this is hard then reality is more fuck up! Hopefully, you understand my point of view. And in the next chapter, I make sure to explain it better!!

Please enjoy this small comeback Because my sick mind is still not fully in place to think!!! I love you all for everything thank you so much!!❤️❤️❤️

<>~<>~<>~<>

Taehyung's nerves sit between his brother and Hoseok. His finger is sweating as he watches the man in black set in front of him. His face down and lips bit in fear. It was court day and there were many people seated among them who were suffering for Taehyung. But he had to be strong today....he knows he has to.

His eyes slowly looked towards Jungkook who was standing in the far corner of the room behind those high bar stands. His eyes stared into Taehyung, his hands restrained by a large number of rings around his wrist.

This was the first time after the event that Jungkook and Taehyung met. Jungkook couldn't stand the feelings that were eating him inside, he wasn't able to stand in the same room as the others. Seeing the sameness and the uncomfortableness in his eyes was becoming unbearing for him. He never would have thought that a day would come when he could stand in front of Taehyung as a criminal.

"Mr. Jeon may I ask what happened the night of May 6, 1894," the man in black asks, coming closer to Jungkoook.

Taehyung's hands were shaking but having Hoseok near him and holding those trembling hands in his worms to have his nerves in control. Jungkook looks back at Taehyung and gulps. "It was the spring festival at our school, '' he manages to say.

"What happened that day? What were you doing before you went up to Mr. Kim?" lawyer Sung-woo again asked.

"I arrive at the festival early in the morning-"

"Why?"

Jungkook takes a deep breath "I was told to come early to help someone who was performing"

"That someone is?" he asked.

"Ji-Eun," he repeated.

"Who is that? Where is she?"

"S-she was my girlfriend.....but she left" Jungkook whispered but loud enough for Taehyung to frown.

"Why did Ji-eun leave?"

"B-because she had seen me and Taehyung together" he answered as his eyes became tearful.

"She left because she saw you and Mr.Kim together? Why? Was it her first time seeing you with him?" sung woo asked this time, glaring at him.

"Excuse Han Sungwoo but why is this question relevant?" Jungkook's attorney Jung Dowon stands in questioning.

"Objection your honor" Sung-woo calls out.

"Objection overruled" the judge claimed which had Jung Dowon set back to his place.

"So Mr. Jeon, please answer my question" Sung-woo looks back at Jungkook.

"No, it was not the first time she saw us together," Jungkook said.

"Okay"  Sungwoo purses "then can you tell me what your relationship is with Mr. Kim," he asked.

Jungkook frowns looking at Sung-woo and back at Taehyung. His eyes met the sacred ones, the look on Taehyung's face wasn't something he wanted to see. The uneasiness in his look can tell he didn't want to be there.

"Nothing," Jungkook answered.

Nothing. Taehyung hears...his chest rising to the painful memory that was going in his head.

"Nothing you say? Okay then if you were nothing, and ms. Ji-Eun has seen you together before and has no problem....when what made her leave this time?" Sung-woo gives a sharp look to Jungkook.

Jungkook faces Taehyung who never looks away from him. "I don't know" he repeated even if his inside flips with guilt. Taehyung fist his hands in anger.

"You don't know?" Sung-woo questions with an amusing tone. "Seems Mr. Jeon doesn't know anything but I am more than happy to remind you that the difference this time was that you raped Mr. Kim and-"

"Mr. Sung-woo you aren't in place to justify what my client's fault is and not. For that we have our honorable judge increases you forget" Hyun Jungkook Attorney said stepping in.

"But" Hyun doesn't let Sung-woo speak as counties his "if Mr. Sung-woo may have allowed me to call Kim Taehyung on the stand. '' Hyun's tone wasn't forgiving nor was it kind but full of mockery and disgust as he calls Taehyung.

Taehyung fisted his hands in anger because he felt so small with the way they all looked at him. It wasn't his fault but why does it all feel like he has committed a sin and he is being judged when in fact he was a victim of it. Taehyung forgets the tears that were fighting to fall and stands with a glare at the older man.

"Tae" Jimin holds onto the pinky of Taehyung looking at him worried and sad but Jimin knows it is not time to desire him but to give him strength.

Taehyung just nods a little then looks back at his mother whose expression Taehyung can't read. The eyes of his mother told him to fight but the pain, and humiliation were kept there too and Taehyung was lost next.

"Mr. Kim we don't have all day. ''Hyun's loud voice brings shivers back to Taehyung. He ignores all the whispers and gossip and comes to stand in his place. Jungkook's eyes shut and lean closer to the wooden stand, he is breathing deeply but he can't show that. Taehyung can read Jungkook but today he chose not to.

"Mr. Kim, do you know why we are here today?" Hyun started, which made Taehyung frown.

"W-what?" he managed to ask.

"Exactly what we are asking! What is happening? Isn't it different to be coming here today asking for justice against something impossible?" Hyun begins. His words inferred the ones setting behind those men in black.

"W-what you-"

"A man! A 17-year-old man coming to the hand of law and asking for justice! And what justice does he ask for? Another man raping him! Like what part does it sound relevant to you! How is it possible for a young man to be assaulted by someone even younger than him!" Hyun shouts and the whole court becomes graving silent.

Taehyung's eyes are stoned on the face of Hyun as the shaming words left his mouth. His hands are glued while his lips struggle to find an answer. His inside crumbled with painful stabs. He wanted to cry but the shock was too much.

"What do you mean? I was raped by the boy in front of you....you making it a joke?" Taehyung doesn't know where his words were coming from but he wasn't backing down.

His suffering is a joke to them.

"Isn't it a joke? How can a man, a young 17-year-old, think of touching another man? In what way does it make sense?" Hyun faces the judge who doesn't say a word and waits for them to continue.

"It has never heard of that a man ever touched
another man in a way you claim Mr. Jeon to do. We gathered information that Mr. Jeon had a girlfriend. He felt for a woman and trifling for her so what makes you think that he touched you?-"

"Think? You are saying I am fastening his touch? That I am making up the fact that I was raped!" Taehyung screams in all blindness. His eyes were stunned at Jungkook who still hadn't looked at him.

"Why not? Didn't you go around flaunting yourself to Jungkook?" Do words catch everyone's attention?

"I didn't flinch at him. I-" Taehyung stops himself from speaking.

He knows what his words are gonna be and how they will be taken against him. He never thought that today he stands here justifying himself for being the victim yet he can't be. His place, the people they would never understand if they come to know he-.

"You what Mr. Kim? Isn't it true that you like Jungkook? In Fact, from our information, you and Jungkook were close at a young age and you became obsessed with him while Jungkook only feeling towards you was of a friend, a brother. Isn't it true?" Hyun smirks at the unsettling look on Taehyung's face.

Jungkook finds the courage to look up and see Taehyung. At the same time, Taehyung meets the glaze. The time stopped as they faced each other. No words, no movements but just the unsettling images of themselves thriving in their eyes. One holding the unserved pain, and embarrassment while the other holding the guilt of doing, the foolishness to say the least.

But mostly Jungkook wanted to run to Taehyung.

Pathic.

Isn't it but that what wants, to run to him and hold him not out of pettiness but because he sees each broken part of him now. He is scared.

"You were always that person where'd you, Mr. Kim. You know Taehyung, a man is made for a woman, and a woman is made for a man. It is how the world works, it is what it is supposed to be. From the beginning of time, it has always been a man and woman. But you are trying to twist the law of the heavens and going against the creator to mistake your feelings of falling for another man. You described falling for another man which already was against the normal of reality, then you complain about that man touching you when that you craved for. Isn't it disgusting" Hyun continued as no one dared to stop him.

Why was anyone to say anything? Who was brave enough to speak of "facts' '. even Sung-woo's lips were smiling as he heard those words coming from Hyun's mouth. Among them settled those who agree because of that life. For them, it was impossible for a man to like another man. It was never heard and never should. It was simply disgusting.

Yoongi and Jimin suddenly feel the space between them become larger even if they set closely. The harsh words hit them with the dark reality of the people they were around. The couple had their journey as to how they came to be. The two men know the pain of being looked down on for simply just loving someone, someone who was different, someone you weren't supposed to. Many don't know about the two because they were hiding behind those closed doors, their relationship was only for the two. So to hear this wasn't new but certainly the pain was the same.

"Your honor this matter is very clear. There was no velvet in this case. From our understanding that Mr. Kim is actually at the fault. He was the one to approach Jungkook because of his disgusting desk riser. The countless time my client warned Mr. Kim to stop with his approach but he didn't and went among and now that everyone knows about his dirty little secret about liking the wrong caused Mr. Jeon of assault since he didn't give him any reaction. " Hyun finished simply and was about to take a stand but Taehyung spoke.

"And how does liking him make it okay for what he has done?" Taehyung managed to ask.

"Come again?" Hyun challenges.

"Yes, I like him...no, I loved him from the very first time I fell for him. Kim Taehyung, a man had fallen for another man so what?" Taehyung's confession made the court grapes.

Jungkook's hands are shaky and his body numb as he hears those words. The words that seem so sinfully and it may be but for him, it was something that threw him off.

"Mr. Kim, do you know what you are saying? What can it lead to?" The judge is interesting but Taehyung doesn't care.

"I said I liked him so what the problem. It feels like what made you think I had control over it. If a woman falls for a man it's okay, but I can't. It is love, a feeling that you are to feel towards another person but I am not here to justify feelings or what I was born to do. But to have justice and speak against the man who hurt me. What don't you see? If a woman stands before you with the same accusation you believe it but not when a man does? If he was to hurt a woman with those very same hands, what would stop him from hurting me?" Taehyung dares. His feelings of shame, guilt, or anything like that are far gone as he just wants to know.

"Taehyung you shouldn't be saying that worsens your chance to win-"

"I wasn't here to win anything but to ask to be given the same justice as any other person would. I was raped for sake! Just because I am a man who likes another man doesn't make it okay for him to touch me and then pretend it to be okay simply because I am the one that went against the "law of heaven". What sense does it make for you?" Taehyungs yells almost crashing onto Hyun who was burning with embarrassment.

"You are a freak, Mr. Kim. no one gives you the right to stand there and play the vtecem of such a disgusting act-"

"I am a victim! I am the one with the right to voice out"

"Order! Order!" the judge stopped them seeing the scene getting heated.

"The court dismissed for 15 minutes," the judge said and the court people left.

Hyun and Taehyung glared at each other but there were no words to be said. Mrs. Jeon, who seemed to have disappeared the whole time, appears in front of Hyun and walks out with him. Taehyung glued to his place as he heard people words who were passing him.

"How shameful disgusting man," the old couple said, agreeing as they walked towards him. They all walked as if Taehyung near them had diseases.

"Tae" before Hoseok can even reach Taehyung runs away. With no words, no feelings he just wants to escape. Even when his name was consented to by his family he ran doesn't know where but he did.

People around him were glaring at him, they were shouting but he didn't care anymore. He finds the darkness of an empty room and locks himself. He falls to his knees leaning against the door and cries. Cries every last bit, he lets out everything to the emptiness, he lets the darkness cover him since it was the only thing that seemed to understand him. No light of the people or their "openness" would care.

Taehyung's eyes were covered with his hands and his body with knees, his cries were silent but his tears were loud to the darkness. But even when he wanted there was no emptiness as he felt the presence of another being. His painfully red eyes look ahead to see a dark figure just like himself at the end of the corner.

A figure he can see through the dark. The figure of the man he is fighting against. Jungkook was seated in front of Taehyung the same way. His hands-on his knees covering his face. Taehyung was settled nor was he scared, he just stared at Jungkook with dull and tired eyes. He looked drained and beaten but he didn't react to jungkook sitting just inches away.

Jungkook knew the second those footsteps were made in the room. Even in the pitch dark, he could sense Taehyung, he didn't make any sound or even pretend he just let it be. He heard Taehyung cry, he saw the little shaking body. No light but he could see the blood-shot eyes, trembling lips, and the heavy rising chest. He could see and hear...but he couldn't do anything.

With each passing second, the two could only look at each other. The sound of the hanging clock was like the ringing of the end. The only source of light you can say was the one that came from the wooden window. The coldness of the concerted floor was chilling but it didn't make them move.

What happen in that room between those 15 minutes only the two knows, but when when those door open and light passed through something had changed. The teary face of TaeHyung was stoned, and the guilt in Jungkook eyes were overshadowed by god knows what. But the moment the stepped out something had happen but who knows what.

"After hearing both sides the court has decided that this case is an irrelevant price in history. There is no evidence to support the claim of Jeon Jungkook took advantage of Kim. Taehyung. But when it comes to the confession of Kim Taehyung who is described to overlook the matter. The court forgives Taehyung for his foolishness of never coming in front of Jeon Jungkook with the desire of sinfulness. As of today, Jeon Jungkook is found not guilty and this case shall never be repaired. Be a sign to all out there that the law of God is not to be taken lightly for any deception. The case is close" the judge cleared and the court was left.

In a matter of 15 minutes, it was all described. A man who committed the sinful crime was set free because he was in no place doing such a harmful act. While the one who was the victim was let go un warning him to never show up in front of the man who forced him simply because of his confession.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 53.7K 48
"I will do anything to make you feel alive,baby.I promise you.",taehyung cried as he looked at his husband who had nill expression on his face. "Ther...
643K 22.8K 39
Jungkook , Y/N and Jisoo... the three dynamic trio who you can't separate since birth!! when they were 10, Jungkooks family moved away to America lea...
1M 36.7K 17
Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends since elementary. They're always together, but when Jungkook starts hanging around new friends, Taehyung feel...
2K 87 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...