Change (Loki x Reader)

By sigynfan

Y/n has worked for S.H.E.I.L.D ever since she was 14. Her ability to change into different creatures was admi... More

Chapter 1: All Because of Nat
Chapter 3: WHY IN THE NORNS AM I SO ITCHY?!
Chapter 4: I'M GONNA BE RICH!
Chapter 5: We Need To Spend Tony's Card
Chapter 6: Ew People
Chapter 7: Friends?
Chapter 8: A Flower
Chapter 9: One Jump Ahead.
Chapter 10: I'm here
Chapter 11: What goes on behind
Chapter 12: Goatee
Chapter 13: Teddy
Chapter 14: Walk It Off
Chapter 15: Oranges
Chapter 16: Asgard
Chapter 17: Mortal
Chapter 18: Difficult
Chapter 19: Intervene
Chapter 20: Past & Future
Chapter 21: Love?
Chapter 22: Frigga
Chapter 23: Parents?
Chapter 24: Trick
Chapter 25: Conversation
Chapter 26: Regnsky
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 27: Late Night Talks
Chapter 28: Daughter
Chapter 29: Mission?
Chapter 30: Sydney
Chapter 31: Bathrobe
Chapter 32: Dinner
Chapter 33: Home
Chapter 34: Everything
Chapter 35: Fault
Chapter 36: Need
Chapter 37: Care
Chapter 38: Family Tree
Chapter 39: Fractured
Chapter 40: Goddess
Chapter 41: Boar?
Chapter 42: Beauty of Sleep?
Chapter 43: Who are you?
Chapter 44: Weird
Chapter 45: Home?
Chapter 46: Time and Fate
Chapter 47: Vanaheim
Chapter 48: Kin

Chapter 2: So he didn't birth a Horse?

4.3K 117 208
By sigynfan

The big ball of fire shone its light into my windows. It was too early in the morning to be awake, but here I am. My room was amazing, and I couldn't be happier. Stark really knows interior design. It was pretty bland now, but Nat promised to take me shopping. Especially for clothes. I never really stayed in one spot because of my job.

Your room

Your Bathroom

Your Closet

YourLiving Room/Library (pretend there's a TV on the wall to the left and there isa big window on one of the sides we can't see and not the small ones)

After what felt like hours of contemplating, I finally got up out of my extremely soft bed. I headed to the bathroom, took a shower and threw on some clothes. I looked myself in the mirror and sighed. I wanna be a wolf.

I left my room and locked it, in front of me I could see Loki's door and remembered the events of yesterday. That annoying God of Mischief thinks his better than all of us. I scoffed and headed towards the elevator, once inside I decided I want to be a wolf right now. I started to grow shorter and grew fur on my body. When I exited the elevator I came out as a big sassy grey wolf.

I casually walked over to the kitchen to see Clint make pancakes. I gave him a bark for good morning.

"Oh heya Y/n, good sleep?"

" *barks* "

"Cool, go on over to the table and I'll bring over some pancakes,"

I barked a thanks and walked over towards the dining table. There were 5 chairs on each side and 1 on each head. Nat was sitting on the centre chair of the left side, so I went to sit to her right.

"Morning volchonok," she said smiling.

Both of them were completely fine with me being a wolf. I turned into a lot of different animals when I was bored at SHIELD so they got used to seeing me like this. I jumped on the chair, sat down, and barked. She simply smiled and started scratching the spot behind my ear. She knew me too well.

The rest of the team came in giving confused looks at me. Sam came in and screamed which apparently was completely normal. Loki came in, raise a brow then took a seat. Thor came in smiled at me and then sat next to him. Lastly, Stark came into the room and questioned slash yelled.

"Why the hell is there a wolf on my dinner table?!"

"Can it Stark, it's just Y/n," retaliated Nat.

"Geez, give a man a notice would ya?"

I simply rolled me eyes and went back to trying to use a fork with my paws. Clint finally came in with the pancakes and gave me the first plate.

"My special recipe kiddo,"

I gave him a grin and a lick for thanks. I dug into my pancakes in the cleanest way possible, so I didn't seem like a pig to anyone. Then again I wouldn't.

"So Y/n what exactly are your powers?" questioned Bruce.

"You want me to say it?" asked Nat.

I shook my head as a no and quickly transformed to my normal self. Wearing a black bomber jacket, a white crop top, black jeans, and combat boots. Poor Sam nearly fell out of his seat in surprise. Most of the others stared wide eyed from the quick change and the fact that I spoke casually afterwards.

"My power is basically metamorphosis, but I can change the colour of my eyes and my hair turns to the colour of my emotions,"

"So nothing special," spoke Loki calmly flipping the pages of his book.

"No one asked you horns," I said.

He glared at me and then spoke...

"I don't believe I asked for a glass of your attitude,"

"Nor did I for yours,"

"Will you both please stop acting like children," Nat said firmly.

I shot daggers at Loki before returning to my meal. The room went silent for a bit.

"So, My Lady Y/n, your wolf form was truly amazing," said Thor. I inclined my head in thanks. "Wolves are actually praised on Asgard."

"Really?"

"Yes! Wonderful creatures they are, Loki used to have a pet wolf, didn't you brother?"

The God simply nodded his head without taking his eyes of his book.

"They are ever so powerful and wonderful," he ranted.

I smiled, at least someone didn't show attitude.

"Alright team, Pietro, Wanda, Bucky and Sam meet me and Thor for some training downstairs. The rest of you, disperse." Cap said simply.

I got out of my seat and grabbed some of the plates.

"My way of thanks," I simply said.

I took the plates to the sink and started giving them a good scrub. I was halfway down when Clint came with his phone in his hand.

"It's Laura,"

"Hi Mrs. Barton!" You said all giddy. You loved the Bartons, and they always treated you like family.

"Oh come on Y/n, I've known you for years and you still call me Mrs?" she joked.

"Sorry, it has a nice ring to it,"

"It's ok dove, how are you by the way?"

"I'm amazing thank you, how's the new troublemaker?"

"Nathaniel is great, bit tough with the other juniors running through the house but SHIELD is helping out a bit,"

"That's good,"

"Mommy is that Nymphadora Tonks?"

"Sure is, wanna talk?"

"Yes! Cooper, Tonks is on the phone!" I laughed at the name, it stuck when we watched the Harry Potter movies for movie night.

"Heya Squirts!" I said happily.

"Hi!"

"Hey!"

I talked to the kids for a bit longer then handed the phone to Clint. He talked then cut it right when I finished the dishes.

"They seem great,"

"Yeah, all of us missed you kiddo,"

"Do they know?"

"Yeah actually, had to stay there during the Ultron thing so. Named the new one after speedboy,"

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's Nathaniel Pietro Barton. He saved my life during the attack and ended up in the hospital for a bit,"

"The twins do seem cool,"

"Yeah they are, you should come home for lunch of something, I'm sure the kids wanna squeeze the living life out of you,"

I chuckled in reply.

"Well I best get going, I have some vent spying to do," you laughed remembering how Clint used to do that back at SHIELD.

Third Person Pov

Y/n was now left alone in the kitchen and went around looking for Nat.

She found her in the living room re-loading her guns.

"Oh Y/n your here! I was gonna go look for you to show you around the tower,"

"Well I'm here now,"

The two of them then left for a tour around the tower. The went on every floor looking through the library, training rooms and labs. At the labs Stark introduced her to FRIDAY who was now connected to her phone. They also told her she was allowed to use her powers on her social media pages and show that she was in the team. Y/n was so happy to know she could use social media freely without the secret identity she had been living with. She also met Vision there who was being repaired from an incident a few days before. He was a very nice robot and they talked about her degree in astronomy and biology. He then went to find Wanda and Nat went up to her room to find her batons, so Y/n decided to go down to the library.

When she arrived, her jaw dropped to the floor. There were so many books! Stark was amazing at times. She saw one of those moving ladders and couldn't help but jump on it. She raced across the room, zipping past each book. She finally hopped off and walked to the fiction section. Shadow and Bone, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Lord of the Rings or Magnus Chase? Magnus Chase! She grabbed the Sword of the Summer and jumped onto a couch near the fire.

She opened to the first chapter called 'Good Morning! You're Going to Die' and started reading it when she realised she wasn't alone.

"That was something,"

Y/n looked up to see the annoying God of Mischief before her.

"Were you watching me?"

"I was here before you,"

"And you just stared, without saying a word?"

"I just did,"

Y/n rolled her eyes and went back to the book.

"What are you reading?"

"There's something called a title,"

"I can't see it because you've tucked in your knees,"

She scoffed and put her legs down onto the floor and showed him the title.

"Magnus Chase? I have never heard of such a book,"

"And I should care because?"

He rolled his eyes and replied, "What's it about?"

"A boy who dies-"

"He starts of dead?"

"Yes, and then goes to Valhalla-"

"Valhalla?"

"Yes, and then finds out his dad was a Norse god-"

"Norse god?"

"Congrats you can hear, and then has to stop them from breaking out Fenrir-"

"Fenrir Wolf?"

"Yes now shut up, and then goes off to stop Loki from starting Ragnarök-"

"What did I do?"

"Not shut up when I told you to,"

"Other than that. Honestly, Midgardians have the dumbest ideas," he scoffed.

"Your existence is what created them,"

"Are you implying I should not have existed?"

"Well it would save me my voice and brain power,"

He scoffed and went back to his book. Y/n did as well, and they stayed like that for another few minutes until he broke the wonderful silence.

"Who was his father?"

She rolled her eyes and spoke, "Frey,"

"Interesting, do I have children?"

"Yeah I was going to ask you about that,"

"How do you mean?"

"Did you really have a daughter with half a dead body?"

"What? Of course not,"

"What about a giant snake for a son?"

"No,"

"A wolf son called Fenrir?"

"No! He was my pet,"

"Did you birth an eight-legged horse?"

"What on Hel! Of course not, by Odin's beard you Midgardians have the weirdest ideas... although my father does have an eights legged horse,"

"What about twin boys, with your wife Sigyn?"

"I'm not married, and I've never heard of this so called Sigyn,"

"Come on man, she's like the best goddess there is. Her name means 'Victory' and she is the Goddess of Fidelity,"

"Fidelity?"

"Yeah, she stood by your side for thousands of years holding a bowl to stop the poison from the snake that Skadi put on your boulder,"

He raised a brow.

"In Norse Mythology, you killed Balder with a mistletoe which then led Odin into tying you to a boulder, killing Narfi and Vali, and using Narfi's intestines to strap you to the rock. And Sigyn, your dear wife, stood there for a thousand years, catching each drop of poison, and mourning her sons' death. She never spoke a single word,"

"Were Narfi and Vali my sons?"

"According to the Poetic Edda yes, and Sigyn only got her Goddess title when she accepted your marriage proposal even though you killed her actual fiancé and dressed up as him on her wedding day,"

Loki simply inclined his head.

"That is... very interesting,"

"Yes, the stories are pretty cool,"

"You seem to know a lot about this,"

"I had a lot of time in the orphanage,"

"Orphanage?"

"You don't know what that is?"

"No I do! But it's just - it caught me by surprise that's all,"

"I'm not from America, I lived in a city called London in England and I went to an orphanage there,"

He inclined his head for her to continue.

"The Mistress told me that a man with blond hair and bright blue eyes left my there with a note saying my name and that was it, he left. I think that was my father, but I can't be sure. The orphanage treated me like I was some sort of rodent and let my sleep in their basement. They would... punish me if did a mistake and I spent 14 years of my life there. Then one day I discovered my abilities and got scared. I accidentally used it outside of the damn place and caught SHIELD's attention. The saved me when I was 14 and treated me like family afterwards,"

"I... I am sorry you had to go through all that,"

"It's fine, it was a long time ago. I shouldn't be telling you that. I don't even know why I did so," Y/n said.

"Your last name, it is of Norwegian origin,"

"I believe so,"

"Hmm, and your name is Frey?"

"Yes Einstein,"

Loki rolled his eyes and went back to his book.

"So did I have children in the book?"

"Yes,"

"Their names?"

"Well actually the gods have many kids, especially Thor,"

"Not surprising,"

"The main ones you had were the ones I said before and these characters the author created Samirah Al-Abbas and my favourite character Alex Fierro," (I'm sorry if you haven't read the book or don't like Alex Fierro, I though it would be funny)

He smirked, "Your favourite character is of my offspring?"

Y/n simply rolled her eyes and spoke, "Yes so what?"

"Nothing,"

"So what are you reading?"

"Sergeant Barnes suggested it to me, it's called the Hobbit,"

"It's a good book,"

"You've read it?"

"Yeah, and its next few books, The Lord of The Rings,"

"Interesting,"

They two sat in the library for another hour and a half but then Y/n rose up of her seat and book-marked page with a hairclip.

"Imma go now, don't think this conversation changed anything between us. I still hate you and will gladly prank you for the rest of the day,"

"You want to try trick the God of Mischief?"

"Please, I could be a better God of Mischief than you could ever,"

A malicious smirk grew on his lips.

"We shall see darling,"

"Darling?"

"For the next few months we shall see who pranks each other the most. In the end whoever plays the most pranks will receive a reward,"

"And what's the reward,"

"Hmm, the other person has to do anything the winner asks,"

"Like dares?"

"If that's the Midgardian term then yes,"

"We have a deal then Mr Mischief," she said holding out a hand.

He smirked and shook it. Just then she felt a strong electric shock enter her body.

"Ow!"

"One," he said pointing to himself, "Zero" he said pointing at Y/n.

She simply huffed and flipped her hair at him and rode the elevator.

Let the games begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 41K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
308K 17.7K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
976K 38.7K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.6M 54.3K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...