Our Lost Faith| TaeKook

By wordofTaeKook

This story contains: - Family drama - suicidal - self harm -mental illness - violence - assault - soci... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Important
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chatper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Outline
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Answers
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Question
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Answered
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Ending
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Suggestion
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
End
Something New

Changes

4.9K 126 39
By wordofTaeKook

Hello,

I just wanted to let the readers know that I made changes to the story title and poster. The reason being is that I felt and understood the reason why many came to me and questioned why it was named "call me by your name" when they weren't anything in the story that matched the title.

Well to be honest many of my story wasn't preplanned.

I don't have a better word for it to explain but is like in the beginning this story was gonna be completely different like nothing close to what I have here.

If to be honest in this story: Jungkook was supposed to be someone who always admire Tae. He always cares for Taehyung and loves him from far. For some reason, he never got to express his love for Taehyung, and in his future loved life married to Ji-Eun. Somehow life gave him a chance to be close to Taehyung and rewrite his fate.

Heck, I even planned this story to be like: a college romance where both Jungkook and Taehyung belong to a rich family. Taehyung is "the bish" who puts people in their place. Like the mean girl type only worst because he does anything for everything. Jungkook Taehyung boy who he will have under his fingertips.

And may other crazy shit!

So you see as the story went on things got changed and added. That title "call me by your name" was actually for my first idea of a Taekook ff.

But as we can see where this story has come too. So you see I plan something in my head and go to write it but when the story takes it off I have to think of completely something out of my head.

So please don't mind this inconvenience changes and other things. Hopefully, you are having a great day!

A lot of the chapter it will be posted the day after today. So please wait abs wish me luck! Don't know what things gonna come to my head.

Thank you so much!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 2.2K 51
"I LOVE YOU " "I HATE YOU" Jung hoseok has been in love with Kim Taehyung ever since he has met him . He didn't knew why later hated him. But he nev...
15.6K 562 64
She had only once experienced being loved in these 16 years of life. After she separated from her family or to say her brothers being the only ones s...
2K 87 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
4.2K 222 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...