Our Lost Faith| TaeKook

Por wordofTaeKook

This story contains: - Family drama - suicidal - self harm -mental illness - violence - assault - soci... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Important
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chatper 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Changes
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Outline
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Answers
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Question
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Answered
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Ending
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Suggestion
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
End
Something New

Chapter 17

6.4K 332 256
Por wordofTaeKook

(Current timeline)

This chapter may be too much for someone and think that maybe in reality no such thing happen. But this is something someone close to me went through so I put it on. Just know you are free to stop reading when it gets too difficult for you. But if you think this will be the end then Remember this is just the current timeline. There is still more to knowledge about the past. So keep in there! And sorry for the late reply!

-happiness is made for everybody!

"How are you Hyung?" Taehyung smiles at Yoongi who was looking annoyed because he was forced to be there.

"Wishing death to swallow! How are you?" Yoongi smiles back at his younger brother but in a saractist manner which makes Taehyung earns a slap from Jimin.

"Stop it! Behave yourself you are not at home" Jimin whispered at him with a glare gracing his face.

"Exactly so let go then," Yoongi said making Taehyung sigh.

Let's just say Yoongi isn't Jungkook 's biggest fan. He loathes the younger ever since the day-......well he is looking for a moment where he can just beat the man and take revenge. But he can't because of his idiotic brother who still cares deeply about the asshole.

"Hyung..." Taehyung moves forward and takes care of his suit. "It's okay...can't you let it go? It's been years now. I am okay" he gives him a general smile but Yoongi looks at him hard.

Yoongi was about to speak but was cut off when Jungkook appeared in front of them. And instead, Yoongi has his fist gripped tightly. So far Yoongi had been successful in not attacking the man but now that he is in front of him he doesn't know if he can.

"Hello, Thank you for coming to the party. It means a lot to us and the kids. Kai was excited for Beomgyu to come." Jungkook said smiling at the older couple and then looking at Taehyung who was at the concert.

"Thank you for inviting us Jungkook-kiss. '' Jimin politely said and held Yoongi's hands so he wouldn't lose his shit.

"How are you Hyung?" Jungkook asks, looking at yoongi.

"Desperate," Yoongi said without even looking at Jungkook. He walks away from the kid leaving Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung in awkward silences.

"I am sorry for him before you know how he is" Jimin apologizes mental cursing at his husband.

"Oh don't worry, it's okay. By the way, may I borrow Taehyung for a moment?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung faces Jungkook with a surprised face. He was expecting him to talk. Jimin looks between Taehyung and Jungkook "a-ah yes sure" he smiles before walking away to find yoongi.

"Yes," Taehyung asks but his body freezes when Jungkook connects his hands with his own. "Come with me" Jungkook smiles at Taehyung.

Taehyung who was stunned by the sudden touch couldn't look away from the twin handled as Jungkook takes him somewhere. He doesn't know why his body reacted that way but he can feel tiny in his hands. Jungkook passes through the sea of people holding Taehyung hands and a sweet smile on his face.

Ji-Eun, who was searching for Jungkook because she wanted him to meet with Jin but couldn't find him, frowned when there were the two she wasn't expecting. Something in her doesn't feel good when seeing Taehyung hands in Jungkook's. She watches as Jungkook takes Taehyung inside their home. She doubts if she should go behind them because there was a weird feeling in her and she wasn't happy about it. She wanted to protest against her feelings but she couldn't so she walked in the direction her husband and Taehyung went.

Jungkook brings Taehyung to his room which makes Ji-Eun question. She stands outside of the wall the two were inside. Jungkook finally let go of his hand and the loss of warmth brought Taehyung back from his thoughts. Taehyung watches as Jungkook walks towards the drawer and pulls out a box.

"Here" Jungkook holds the small box towards Taehyung.

Taehyung looks at the box in Jungkook's hand and back to his face. "What is it?".

"Take a look," Jungkook replies.

Taehyung gives him a surprised look but still opens the box. His eyes widened seeing what was hidden. He looks back at Jungkook with a questioning face. His heart aches but he won't show. It was the ring that he exchanged with Jungkook at the courthouse. His mind was going through waves of thoughts and emotions rushing in his mind.

The ring that once meant something more than anything valuable. The ring that Taehyung held with life. But only for it to be taken back by the man who had once placed it on his finger. The day when he broke everything he built.

"Why?" He asks in a voice with no emotion. But what comes out of Jungkook's mouth leaves him shocked.

"I want us to be together" Jungkook answered with no thoughts of what those words can mean to Taehyung.

Ji-Eun gaps while listening to her husband. Her hands cover her mouth so she doesn't let any nose pass her. She knows it is her who said she wanted Jungkook to treat Taehyung like he deserves but now it is happening something goes through her that she can't point out.
"W-what?" Taehyung thinks he must have heard it wrong.

"I want us to be together Taehyung. Be a family again. You, me, the kids" Jungkook said exactly as he came to hold Taehyung's hands.

A single drop of tears fell from the corner of Ji-Eun's eyes "you, me, the kids" is what repeats in her mind.

Taehyung eyes him "why? Why do you want us to be a family?" Taehyung had to ask him because nothing was making sense to him.

Jungkook smiles and fades with the question. He thought Taehyung would jump into his arms with happiness because this is what the other person wanted. So he doesn't understand this reaction.

Ji-Eun doesn't stay long because she doesn't have it in her to listen to her husband wanting to be with his ex-husband and his family. She runs down to find her son all of a sudden feeling cold feet and loneliness.

"What do you mean why? Isn't that what you always wanted? To be with me and have our family?" Jungkook said without thinking.

Taehyung lets out an amused chuckle clearly understanding where it is going. "And when you said family, who are we talking about? Which family are you thinking of being together? Mine or Ji-eun?" Taehyung questions and for a moment Jungkook is still silent. In the moment of rush, it must have slipped from Jungkook's mind that when speaking of the family he forgot what reality was.

Taehyung looks at him in disbelief because he didn't think Jungkook was this absent-minded or more over a fool to think that he can just hand back the ring and ask for his "family" to be together. "Are you kidding me!" he shouts.

"Did you forget that you have a family of your own that you live with? Jungkook!" He shouts which makes Jungkook surprised because Taehyung doesn't raise his voice to anyone.

"I don't even know why I am surprised. A man who left his already existing family to go make a new one will remember them" Taehyung didn't want to say but Jungkook heard it.

"Taehyung," Jungkook said in a warning tone. But oh will it out anyway.

"Why isn't that the truth? Jeon Jungkook. Didn't you leave your day-old daughter on the steps of the orphanage because you were scared Ji-Eun was gonna find out about your random one-night stand? That's when you already had Yeonjun!" Taehyung yells anger flashing into his eyes.

The rush of guilt was feeding inside Jungkook as his head lowered because he can't look Taehyung in the eyes. His past made his eyes teary. He never was able to forgive himself for leaving the baby girl on a cold night because he was to take her back home.

That time Taehyung had YeonJun and left his house. He was newly married to Ji-Eun and was happy. He couldn't dare to cause any more problems between the two. It was like he cheated on Ji-Eun and had a kid but when he was unhappy married Taehyung and was looking for an escape to freedom. He did many stupid things but he didn't think it would have led him to bring a new life to this world.

He thought maybe giving the child to a good orphanage after the death of her mother would be better. He didn't want to risk his image being ruined because he was young and there was already so much controversy about him so he secretly left the child in front of the orphanage away from the city. But he wasn't able to be happy or have peace as the guilt of leaving the baby was constantly beating him. He went back but found out the child didn't make it through the cold night.

"Not only that you never once showed in front of your firstborn son. You talk about family and being together then where were you when I needed you! Do you know what I went through because of you!" Now it was Taehyung who came to grab Jungkook's collar.

"Do you Jeon! Do you know how it feels to be raped by the man you love then be forced to marry the man who assault me because I am carrying his dmn child! Have you ever heard of a man who got pregnant?! Let alone be able to deliver a child!" Taehyung screams at Jungkook's face as tears appear in his doe eyes.

Jungkook's hands were shaking as he looked at the figure man in front of him. The broken self of Taehyung appears in front of him. His heartbreaking each moment Taehyung reminds him of his reality. The monster images that he has covered. The reason why he came to face Taehyung even after so many years was that the regret and guilt made him weak and scared.

"You have no fucking idea! You never claimed the YeonJun to be your son because you were a fucking crowd and a hypocrite. You went around sleeping with different girls just to prove that you were straight while you fucked me behind a closed door! And you don't know how it feels to live like a freak because no man ever ends up with a child but I did and I was the circus clown for everyone while you stand in the corner and watch the show!"

Why does it always have to be hurting! Even when you try to be strong, it always ends up being weak. Taehyung was feeling like he wanted to be buried in the dirt because he was speaking of his feelings and he didn't want to. He was here to celebrate his soon-to-be ex-husband's son's birthday not to scream his reckless emotions.

Why do people always regret things when it is too late?

Jungkook thinks of Taehyung. He wants to speak because seeing the tears in the younger eyes brought his own eyes to be wet but he had no right to cry.

"You talk about family. Then yes I wanted a family but not this way" Taehyung whimpered but he wanted to cry.

"I wanted a place where I could live with the person I love. Make memories of our journey. Then have children, build a bigger home far in the countryside where we have a lot of lands for our child to play. I wanted to watch our kids grow with my person so we could witness their little moments together. Watch them run, play, laugh, giggle and cry. I want all this together. I wanted to make beautiful memories so when I grow older I have something beautiful to look back on.'' Now he really can't hold back his tears.

Jungkook brings his hand to hold Taehyung but he is afraid to touch him. The grip on his collar loosens when Taehyung's arms fall because they lose their strength to hold onto anymore. His sobbed became louder and heavier thinking of the way his life turned out. His dreams want everything he ever wished it was taken away from him.

What did he ever do to deserve this? Why did faith decide to put all the misfortune on his plate? Guess life isn't fair for all. Someone gets to live a life when their path is covered with spring flowers in the warm sunny sky and a shining moon at the night. While others race through the uncarved path which is set with a cuff at the end.

Taehyung dreams to live a peaceful long life but even he doesn't know when his dream will change and he started hating waking up every morning and just wished to disappear. But even the easy way wasn't easy for him because it wasn't his to end it.

The room was heavily downed with the cries of Taehyung and the silent tears of Jungkook. Everything felt like it had stopped, no sound, no motion, no nothing. But that silence meets the sounds of Taehyung moving away from Jungkook.

"I waited 17 years, Jungkook.....and I am tired of waiting on the empty path. And you were right between the 17 years I always wanted you. Be the person I loved or the friend that I curved. Believe it or not but I always felt the need to have you. You ask why but even I don't know the answer to that. Maybe because you were the first person to look at me without disgust. You were the one to treat me like a normal person. You were my only friend. Even as a child I had to spend my life like nobody but you came and made me somebody. Probably that is what made me love you." Taehyung gives him a sad smile.

Maybe it was the first time Taehyung had ever seen Jungkook let tears fall from his eyes when he said the next thing. "But you were also the same person who made me feel embarrassed of myself. The day when you said I was disgusting do you know someone else had said the same thing? My father had called me "disgusting" because he found the stupid lipstick that you gave me. I left home to come to see you because I didn't believe him. You told me I was beautiful so I didn't care about what he said. But maybe your mind changed too....or did you always think of me as disgusting too. But I believed you and I never found myself pretty again" Taehyung lets his voice self be today.

"I am not telling you all this to make you feel bad......maybe I do. But I want to tell you just what you meant for me. How much your words meant to me. I regretted telling you "I love you" because that day I lost my only friend." Taehyung whispered.

"Taehyung look" Jungkook started but Taehyung cut him off.

"Don't be. I didn't choose this life, nor the way it is going. And maybe in some part of our past, you must also have felt the same too. Maybe you also shed tears too because you also didn't get to be with the person you loved. You also were forced into many things. But it doesn't matter now because I am gonna end this for us" Taehyung said and Jungkook frowned.

"What-"

"We both know you didn't love me then and don't now. Yes in between our misery we manage to steal a moment of happiness but that is it. I don't know what made you want to be a family again....even if we were never. But don't force yourself against Jungkook. I think we both have it enough" Taehyung finishes as he takes a folder out of the bag he was carrying.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook and tightens his heart. He placed the folder on the bed. For the last time, he holds the ring that had him connected to some part of Jungkook's life. But he isn't sad though. Surprisingly he feels relieved and his heart calms for once. With a smile, he places the ring beside the papers.

"I want to be divorced" Taehyung announced.

Jungkook's legs stay frozen to the ground and cold runs through his body. He thinks he might have heard it wrong because that can't be "Tae-"

"Don't worry, everything is already done. I have already got the documents ready and had them looked over. And if you are worried about me taking anything then don't worry. I never had anything to keep as mine. And don't feel guilty about it. I chose this because I want this. I have already signed it. You can take your time....I guess. It took me 17 years so I guess it is only fair if you are given some time too. But please don't take too long because I no longer feel happy having Jeon on my name so you should do it soon before I start hating it. '' Taehyung said, teasing it.

But for Jungkook he heard no words from Taehyung because his mind was forced on the word "divorced" and his eyes were glued to the folder on his bed.

"Only last thing Jungkook. Don't let go of this family you have. Ji-Eun was perfect for you and silly me knew that since back then. Don't repeat the same mistake abs hold right onto those you have. Kai is very young and he needed his father in his life. Abs don't worry I won't stop you from seeing your other children. That bee too cruel of me."

"Goodbye Jungkook. I see you in court" Taehyung said and walked away leaving Jungkook in a mess.

Sometime we become eveything to nobody and other time we are nothing to that somebody. I guess it just matter of time when we become less to those we chose and enough to those we push away.

:my taekook heart hurt so got damn much!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

155K 6.4K 20
The Korean boyband, Bangtan Boys, also know as BTS, have only two more concerts left for their tour. As they finished their second to last one, Jungk...
1M 36.7K 17
Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends since elementary. They're always together, but when Jungkook starts hanging around new friends, Taehyung feel...
643K 22.8K 39
Jungkook , Y/N and Jisoo... the three dynamic trio who you can't separate since birth!! when they were 10, Jungkooks family moved away to America lea...
359K 15.6K 54
"...Did you ever love me?" He asked, tears brimming in his eyes that he stubbornly refused to cry out The other weakly look at him, a small smile on...