Stray kids oneshots (requests...

By voldyhasnonosey

Hey! So I've decided to make a Straykids oneshot book 😃 More

REQUESTS {closed rn}
ChanLix - Never going to leave you behind.
Changlix - Petrichor
Minsung- Acrophobia
Minsung ~ Vlive
Hyunjeong/HyunIn - claustrophobia
Jeongchan-Chicken Nuggets
Seungjin- Coconut Ice Cream
Minsung ~ vlive (collab)
Fanfic ~ HyunJeong
Chansung - Little
HyunIn - Christmas
Minchan - Workaholic
Hyunjeong - Dance Practice
Seungjin- A New Date
2min ~ The Parcel
Minchan ~ Unreleased
Minsung - New Lesson
Changlix~ Pick Me
Jeongchan ~ The string
Minsung ~ stubborn
Seungjin ~ Newbie
Minsung - phobia
Minsung-feelings
Chanlix~ LifeGuard
Seungjin X HyunIn ~ Protection
Changmin ~ shy
Minsung- Lonely
Changlix - souls
Minsung - Princess
Jeongchan ~ Arranged
Minsung- Detention
Minsung-ill
Minsung- First Meetings
Hyunlix- lost
Minsung - Confused Drunk
Minsung- Cheesecake
Minsung- Alphas
minchan -Chicken
2min- Nightmare
Hyunsung- Ace
Hyunminin- Fox
2min- minsung
Binsung- i'll be there for you
Jilix - Thief
Minsung - Dada
Hyunsung- Cake
Minsung- Rags and Royals
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 2
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 3
Minsung- Dagger to my heart
Minsung- kitty
Hyunsung- Honeymoon
Hyunjin - Play with Fire
Minsung- coffee
NOEASY - oneshot
Minsunglix- Cuddles and Cookies
Minsung
Star Lost- Minsung
Minsung - Dispatch
Minsung- Pepero Date
Chanlix- Jealousy
12 Days of SKZmas
A visit to Santa [SKZmas day 1]
Christmas in the Air [SKZmas day 2]
Rockin' around the christmas tree [SKZmas Day 3]
Walking in a winter wonderland [SKZmas Day 4]
Mistletoe and (Mulled) Wine [SKZmas Day 5]
Snow Mishaps [SKZmas Day 6]
Ginger Disaster [SKZmas Day 7]
You're my Carol,Carol [SKZmas Day 8]
A Cozy Night In [SKZmas Day 9]
Present Madness [SKZmas Day 10]
Winter Falls [SKZmas Day 11]
Hammock for Two - Minsung
Gaming 101- Minsung
Talker - Minsung
Ji's guide to fake dating - Minsung
Comfy Twilight - Minsung
Requests closed! (Re publishing so i can see the requests)
Caffeinated Cat Cafe- Minsung
Caffeinated Cat Cafe Pt 2 -Minsung
Of Stars and Quaffles - Minsung
Cuddles and Cravings - Minsung
Line up gone wrong - minsung
Sun basking and scratches - minsung
Mess of a nest - Minsung
Easy (like a sunday morning) - Minsung
Cut the Cameras - Minsung
Shine bright (very bright) - minsung
Starry Nights - Minsung
Want So BAD - Minsung
The Pumpkin Carving Before November - Minsung
Only One - Minsung
Work Hard Sleep Hard - Minsung
Snowy Squirrel - Minsung
Caffinated Cat Cafe pt 3 - Minsung
Chaste Kisses and Cuddles - minsung
Spot stealer - Minsung

New Nest - Minsung

2.8K 80 4
By voldyhasnonosey

Ship- Minho X Jisung
-Alpha Minho/ Omega Jisung
-A/B/O
Nesting-
Fluff

------

"Sungie I'm home!" Minho called as he walked through the door of his small house which he shared with his boyfriend. As he walked in the Alpha immediately smelt Jisung's honey scent wafting through the air. It was a lot stronger than usual.

Usually when the older boy got back he could pinpoint where his boyfriend was by his pheromones but this time it felt like he was everywhere and nowhere all at once.

"Hannie?" Minho called again as he slipped off his shoes and poked his head into the living room seeing it empty. The TV was off and the usual blanket that Jisung would wrap around himself whilst watching his documentaries was gone from the back of the sofa.

Minho frowned at the empty space and made his way to the kitchen to see if the omega was just busy stuffing his face with snacks.

Nope, the boy was not there.

"Jisung? You in?" Minho called again, that's when he heard a loud bang coming from upstairs followed by a whine.

Eyes widening at the thought of his mate possibly being hurt, he rushed up the few steps that got him to the other floor. Making a quick turn down the hall to their bedroom the smell of Honey was almost suffocating.

Well, for Minho it smelt amazing but to others it would be sickening.

Minho timidly knocked as he heard shuffling around and slowly pushed the door open.

Their room was a mess, it looked like someone had a tantrum and threw everything around, dirty clothes littered the floor and bed, along with the blanket from downstairs was currently wrapped around like a cape over Jisung's shoulders and head as he scurried around the room muttering to himself under his breath.

"Baby?" Minho softly spoke to not spook the boy out.

As Jisung turned to the sound, Minho let out a soft upset sigh.

Jisung looked so stressed and anxious, his eyes were almost glistening over and the way he fiddled with his fingers, Minho could tell the boy was clearly feeling a lot of pressure about something.

Jisung quickly ran towards Minho and shut the door in his face. Jisung turned back to his mess and let out a shaky breath as he collected all the clothes from the ground and threw them on the bed.

Burying his face into the clothes to try and smoothe his worries Jisung inhaled Minho's nutty almond smell to comfort him. Instead he began to feel more overwhelmed, letting out a small cry as the scent that would usually give him comfort made his headache feel worse.

His eyes scanned all the clothes and he began to frantically thread together his own with Minho's to make a circle around him on the bed. He hoped that the two scents together would allow him to relax more.

Minho slowly pushed open the bedroom door and watched as his mate messily made a nest. Minho saw how he was rushing to make it before letting out a whine and tearing it apart.

"Why isn't it working?" Jisung choked out as he angrily tore apart the weaved clothes before shoving them away from him and curling up into a ball.

Minho waited a few seconds to see if his boyfriend would move from his curled up ball, it wasn't shortly after that he heard a few strangled sobs coming from him.

The alpha slowly made his way into the bedroom making sure not to step on or disrupt any of the mess on the ground in case it was there on purpose. Jisung clearly felt the smell of almonds strengthen and lifted his head out from the pillow he had buried his face into.

"Baby your heat is starting?" Minho asked gently as he leaned down on the bed and brushed the brown hair that had fallen into Jisung's face.

"Mhm" Jisung nodded and pulled himself back up into a sitting position and began to try and build his nest again ignoring the tears that were falling.

Minho let his hand fall from Jisung's head onto his shoulder as he watched his mate frown and mutter as he pulled apart the clothes and paired them up with different ones.

Jisung's eyes glistened over more and his tears threatened to fall once more, nothing was right, nothing seemed to look or feel right, the bed wasn't soft enough and the clothes didn't smell right.

"Not right...not right" Jisung mumbled as he picked up a shirt and smelt it only to throw it away. He picked a jumper beside him knowing it was Minho's but when he smelt it he couldn't distinguish the almond smell.

Thrashing his arms about Jisung nearly hit Minho around the head as he began to cry. His nest wasn't perfect and wasn't working.

"Hey it's okay Sungie '' Minho shuffled to pull the current item of clothing out of Jisung's strong grip after noticing his mates stress.

Jisung shook his head looking down, pulling the blanket over his head further to hide the fact he was a mess.

"It's not right....doesn't feel nice" Jisung let out a soft whine.

Minho pulled Han into a tight hug letting the omega rest his head in his neck near his scent gland to help calm him down. The boy was shaking like a leaf and as Minho released his scent more into the room he saw Jisung visually relax.

Jisung clutched onto the hoodie Minho was wearing, feeling the soft material and immediately tugging on it. It would be perfect for his nest.

"w-want alpha's hoodie" Jisung pouted, looking up from where he was in his mates arms and tugged on the hoodie.

"Want Alpha to help?" Minho asked as he wiped away some of the tears from Jisung's cheeks.

The omega nodded quickly and began to pull the hoodie off Minho. The frantic behaviour caused Minho to chuckle and he grabbed Jisung's hand lightly to stop him.

"Hey hey calm down, I'll help" Minho kissed Jisung lightly which seemed to do the job as the younger boy let go of the hoodie allowing Minho to remove it.

Jisung wasted no time in grabbing the hoodie out of Minho's hands and instead of putting it in the nest he put it on himself basking in the almond scent. Minho rolled his eyes playfully, of course his mate would rather wear his scent than use it for his nest.

Tugging the hood over his head Jisung began to calm down and his mind seemed to clear up allowing him to think more clearly about how he wanted his nest to look like. It was unfamiliar terrain. It was the first time he was in heat in this apartment after only moving in a month ago. In their old apartment Jisung had dedicated the spare room to build his own nest full of blankets and everything perfect for his nesting, as well as for when he was having a bad day the nest was always there to provide some sort of comfort with or without his mate being there as well. But since the move the spare room in their new house had been turned into an office space.

Minho moved to the middle of the nest as he watched how Jisung, now softly, began to remake his nest. Picking up blankets or clothes, smelling them before placing them down and threading them into the neighbouring clothing.

"Min, can you get the blanket from your car?" Jisung asked, slightly embarrassed as he looked down at his- Minho's- fluffy socks and playing with a loose thread.

"Sure baby, anything else whilst I'm downstairs? Are you craving anything yet?" Minho asked as he stroked Jisung's ears that had popped out clearly meaning that tomorrow he'll have his main heat wave.

"umm just you at the moment Alpha" Jisung blushed as he looked away from Minho and tugged the hoodie over his head further.

Minho chuckled and kissed his forehead before wasting no time in running out to his car and grabbing the plaid blanket that he always had stored in his boot. As he grabbed that he also made sure to take a small detour to the kitchen and grab a few bottles of water so that Jisung and himself could spend the rest of the evening in the nest without worrying.

He already knew Jisung would just want to eat sweet waffles smothered in chocolate and crushed almonds for dinner, it was always what he craved the first evening of his heat.

Minho re-entered the bedroom and spotted that a tail had appeared and saw that Jisung was swinging it about playfully as he waited for his mate.

Spotting his mate re-enter Jisung perked up more and shuffled around in his nest to make room for Minho to join him.

As Minho climbed in,careful not to break the circle, he noticed Jisung had gotten the extra duvet from the cupboard. Clearly this heat was going to be more of a soft,whiney Jisung rather than him being possessive like normal.

"Here you go baby" Minho passed over the blanket and watched Jisung unfold it and lay it across his legs and stomach, lifting the corner he motioned for Minho to crawl in beside him.

As the couple lay down Jisung happily purred into Minho's neck making sure to wrap his tail around Minho's which had now appeared due to the strong smell of honey mixed with almonds.

"Thank you Minho Hyung"

Minho gently shifted his neck and head before kissing Jisung lightly, he pulled away to make sure that it didn't get too heated, he didn't need them to wear themselves out even before the main heat started.

"It's no problem Sungie, always want to have my mate feel comfortable whilst nesting"

Minho heard Jisung let out a small squeak, whenever Minho directly called him his mate it made him squirm, in a good way.

"Love you Alpha" Jisung sighed as he felt Minho scratch his grey fluffy ears.

"Love you too, now let's get some rest before tomorrow" Minho tugged Jisung closer and allowed himself to relax in the smell of honey glazed almonds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 528 20
Just a few Stray Kids oneshots from my tumblr account
251 7 3
skz x reader oneshots. please bear with my sluggish updates and boring writing. P.S , good to read whenever you can't sleep. -sele
984K 22.4K 50
One shots for Stray Kids; • 99% fluff 💌 • Requests are closed ❌ • ❝ᶜᴬᵁˢᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ'ᴿᴱ ᴾᴿᴱᵀᵀᵞ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴺᴬˢᵀᵞ❞ -Han Jisung • ❝ᴮᴬᴮᵞᴳᴵᴿᴸ❞ -Bang Chan [This book is...
7.6K 148 11
just a collection of one shots I wrote over time and never published :)