Our Lost Faith| TaeKook

By wordofTaeKook

This story contains: - Family drama - suicidal - self harm -mental illness - violence - assault - soci... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Important
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chatper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Changes
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Outline
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Answers
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Question
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Answered
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Ending
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Suggestion
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
End
Something New

Chapter 10

5.3K 263 52
By wordofTaeKook

(past timeline)

The hospital was felt in silence even though there were many of those who ever rage with a storm inside. Taehyung's mother sits by the room where her son was still uncouiness with her eyes red from crying. Yoongi was next to her holding the emerging anger for the man in the opposite room. Jimin was scared knowing what had happened to his friend.

The police were called and they were currently talking to Mr. Jeon about what action was gonna be taken because of the accident. "I am sorry Mrs. Jeon but your son is accused of assault and harming a young boy," the official said and Mrs. Jeon breaks into tears.

"But the injuries weren't life-threatening. My son, I didn't do it on purpose, he doesn't have control of him to stop himself" she cries begging the office for her son.

"Ryen we can't always defend our son-" she stops her husband.

"No! You never support your son! My son did nothing wrong! He has no control over himself!" she shouts pushing her husband's hands

"How dare you say that! My son is lying unconscious because of your son! And you are defending your crazy son!" Ms. Kim shouts at Jungkook's mother who stands stunned.

"Don't you dare call my son crazy! If it wasn't for your disgusting son then Jungkook would never dare to be near him! From childhood your son has been obsessing with my son, making his life miserable!" Mrs. Jeon shuts, raging with anger.

She was ready to throw her hands when Mr. Jeon grabbed his wife away from the hall "stop this madness, Ryen! Our son is at fault!-"

"My son is not! How dare she call my son crazy! He doesn't have control of himself! Why does everyone keep saying my son is crazy! He isn't!" Mrs. Jeon was in tears screaming for her son.

It is not like Mrs. Jeon doesn't know that it is her son's fault, but what can she do to defend her son. From a young age her son has been called crazy! Psycho! Even mental! But her son isn't! It is not his that he was born with a genetic disorder. Yes Jungkook is bipolar which is why Mrs. Jeon always defends her son even though he doesn't have control over.

"I know but you can't try to fight everyone and defend Jungkook like that! Soyan son was attack by jungkook-"

"Stop making my son sound like an animal!" She cries more at her son helpness. It is not the first time her son has been in this situation which breaks her heart because whenever Jungkook comes out of the episode he goes into depression and will blame himself which she can't have. She can;t see her son go through that again.
"But Ryen-"

"Do whatever you have to! Ask whatever amount they want to shut up and drop the charges. I am willing to pay whatever they ask for! But I want my son to go without questioning" she doesn't let her husband finish.

She wipes her tears in detriment to take her son out without any trouble. She waits for her husband but seeing the hestiston in his eyes makes her frown. "Why aren't you going? Go do something about it!" she demands but Mr. Jeon doesn't move.

"We get it, Jungkook has no control over it but that doesn't mean we can't always cover for him. And even so the least we can do is apologize to them and accept our fault in this. Why don't you get it Ryen? The more we let him go then his condition will get worse! I told you to get him check and bring him help but you-"

"And what! Have them tell me that my son is crazy! That he's gonna be like this for the rest of his life! Have people called him a freak! You don't understand how society is gonna treat my son if they knew this about him! Besides, Jungkook already hates himself. I can't lose my son by telling him the worst!" her chest rose from anger and sadness. Why does her son have to suffer so much!

"Please I beg you" she holds her husband's hands "please save my son.  You have done this before too. Whenever Jungkook caused trouble you were there to protect him. So what is the hestition for? Is it because of Taehyung?" she looks into her husband's eyes when her own widen.

"Or is it because he is Soyan's son?"  her voice lings with hater as she glares at her husband. When no answer came from her husband she understood it all.

She lets out a chuckle in disbelieve, her hands going on his head out in frustration she yells "you gonna fucking chose a woman son you used to be with over your own blood! How could you!" she cries more thinking how selfishes her husband was.

"That's not it! And you know that! It has nothing to do with Soyan but our son! So the least we can do is accept it our fault and-"

"Why should we be sorry? You think I don't know what we are trying to do? You want to apolozie because we want to marry Soyan faggot son! But know that as long as I live that will never happen! Nor will Jungkook ever agree" she moves away from her husband in disgust.

"You are very selfish Jin-woo but I won't let anything happen to my son" she said before heading out of the room.

Mr. Jeon sighs, closing his eyes. Something doesn't feel right to him.

"We are sorry about it Ms. Kim but we will bring justice to your son. But we have to wait till Taehyung wakes up and gives us father information" the officer said and just then the doctor walked out of the room.

"Kim Taehyung family?" the doctor asks when everyone rushes to his side. "How is my son a doctor?" his mother asks, eyes drowning in worries.

"Taehyung is stable now, the blocking in his airway was the cause of him being unconscious but in a couple hours he will be alright. Also there are a couple bruises so be careful. For now he is asleep but Other than that he is alright and you are more than welcome to take him home" the doctor said, sending relief to them all.

"Thank you doctor" they say before rushing into the room. But the seven infront of them have them halt in spot.

Taehyung was peacefully laying with his eyes closed and head resting close to Hoseok's chest. Hoseok who was trying hard not to move around and bring any kind of uncomfortness to Taehyung. Because Hoseok was the one to bring Taehyung in he was allowed to stay with him.

Hoseok turns to look at the other and gives a shy smile "I am sorry I couldn't leave him alone....it was my fault after all" he whispers in guilt looking down.

Taehyung's mother comes closer to them, first going to her son and gently caring his face. She has a faint smile looking at her son sleeping peacefully in Hoseok arm. She held onto Hoseok's hands which surprised the latter.

"Don't be sorry son, because of you my Tae is alright. Thank you so much" she said honestly.

Taehyung's ears were ringing with all the noses that were surrounding him. His eyes opened to see all his family gathered around him but he failed to notice how glued he was to Hoseok's arm.

"Eomma," he called his voice number. As he circles his arms closely around Hoseok's waist. Yoongi, who has been silently watching the two, doesn't miss the look on Hoseok's face.

"Tae!" Nobody stops Jimin who rushes to hug his friend and jumps on the bed. "Ow"  taehyung whines now fully awake but jimin didn't move away.

He missed and was so scared for him. How could he let go now that Taehyung was okay. "Minie I can't breathe" Taehyung whines, still holding onto hoseok.

Hoseok who was helping him to sit up from the back. With little difficulty he had Taehyung in a sitting position with his back against his chest. Mrs. Kim and Yoongi both smile at the sweet gesture by the older man.

"Shut up! You shithead had me scared!" Jimin cursed, forgetting that they weren't the only two.

Just then the officer and others enter the room. Taehyung is a little scared by their presence "I am offerice Park. I am glad you are alright Mr. Kim" the tall man smiles and Taehyung nods at him.

"Mr. Kim, there is a report filed against Jeon Jungkook for the assault upon you. I will take legal action on it but for that we need your confirmation and your side of the story." the officer said, taking a notepad out of his pocket.

A sudden chill goes down on Taehyung remember the horrible event. His body started shaking but thankfully Hoseok was next to him and patted him, helping him to calm down. Taehyung catches Ji-Eun who had a worried look. She was standing far from Taehyung's room next to where Jungkook was laying. His face looks scared but at the same time full of worries. Next to her was Mr. Jeon who sat on the chair bearing the same expression as her.

"Yes till the officers of what happened the night Taehyung" his mother says and Yoongi aress to it.

"I am not complaining to the reporting officer" Taehyung says, his eyes focused on Ji-Eun. His mother looked at him in shock like others.

"Look Mr. Kim, if you are feeling threatened then you don't have to worry about it. We will bring protection but don't back on-"

"I am not threatening, officer but I am not gonna report on this matter. A Lot has happened that night so please don't take any action against it."  Taehyung pleaded not to look at his mother because he knows she is gonna be asking.

So he turned his face away from them all and covered himself in Hoseok arms. Taehyung himself doesn't know when he got comfortable with Hoseok but he knows he doesn't want anything but his warmth.

"If that is what you wish for then you won't take charges but let us know if anything changes" the officer said taking his leave.

Mrs. Kim was ready to ask a question but before that Yoongi said "let Tae rest for some more. We should go get the discharge form, ''Yoongi said to his mother who unwillingly wakes away with her oldest son.

"Mr. Jeon" the said man looks up to officer Park. "Yes officer" Mr. Park stands from his seat and Ji-Eun stands next to him.

"We are gonna take our leave now. Mr. Kim has stated that doesn't want any report against Jeon jungkook. But now that we have to keep a close eyes on him because of the previous allegation" the offerices said leaving Mr. Jeon was surprised.

"Take care and say my greeting to Mrs. Jeon" with that the officer left. "Taehyung took the report back" Ji Eun spoke in shock.

Mr. Jeon looks back at the room that Taehyung was in and a small smile makes it to his lip "thank you son" he said in his mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6.9K 33
A Taejin story in which Jin and Taehyung hate each other. But they both live in the two richest families of South Korea. The only thing is, Taehyung...
362K 15.7K 54
"...Did you ever love me?" He asked, tears brimming in his eyes that he stubbornly refused to cry out The other weakly look at him, a small smile on...
14.7K 1.1K 41
****** " I am used to the idea of loving you. So no matter how much it hurts me, I can't stop loving you. " - Vhope **** Taehyung Someday it will st...
235K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...