Stray kids oneshots (requests...

By voldyhasnonosey

Hey! So I've decided to make a Straykids oneshot book 😃 More

REQUESTS {closed rn}
ChanLix - Never going to leave you behind.
Changlix - Petrichor
Minsung- Acrophobia
Minsung ~ Vlive
Hyunjeong/HyunIn - claustrophobia
Jeongchan-Chicken Nuggets
Seungjin- Coconut Ice Cream
Minsung ~ vlive (collab)
Fanfic ~ HyunJeong
Chansung - Little
HyunIn - Christmas
Minchan - Workaholic
Hyunjeong - Dance Practice
Seungjin- A New Date
2min ~ The Parcel
Minchan ~ Unreleased
Minsung - New Lesson
Changlix~ Pick Me
Jeongchan ~ The string
Minsung ~ stubborn
Seungjin ~ Newbie
Minsung - phobia
Minsung-feelings
Chanlix~ LifeGuard
Seungjin X HyunIn ~ Protection
Changmin ~ shy
Minsung- Lonely
Changlix - souls
Minsung - Princess
Jeongchan ~ Arranged
Minsung- Detention
Minsung-ill
Minsung- First Meetings
Hyunlix- lost
Minsung - Confused Drunk
Minsung- Cheesecake
Minsung- Alphas
minchan -Chicken
2min- Nightmare
Hyunsung- Ace
Hyunminin- Fox
2min- minsung
Binsung- i'll be there for you
Jilix - Thief
Minsung - Dada
Hyunsung- Cake
Minsung- Rags and Royals
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 2
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 3
Minsung- Dagger to my heart
Minsung- kitty
Hyunsung- Honeymoon
Hyunjin - Play with Fire
Minsung- coffee
NOEASY - oneshot
Minsunglix- Cuddles and Cookies
Minsung
Star Lost- Minsung
Minsung - Dispatch
Minsung- Pepero Date
Chanlix- Jealousy
12 Days of SKZmas
A visit to Santa [SKZmas day 1]
Christmas in the Air [SKZmas day 2]
Rockin' around the christmas tree [SKZmas Day 3]
Walking in a winter wonderland [SKZmas Day 4]
Mistletoe and (Mulled) Wine [SKZmas Day 5]
Snow Mishaps [SKZmas Day 6]
Ginger Disaster [SKZmas Day 7]
You're my Carol,Carol [SKZmas Day 8]
A Cozy Night In [SKZmas Day 9]
Present Madness [SKZmas Day 10]
Hammock for Two - Minsung
Gaming 101- Minsung
New Nest - Minsung
Talker - Minsung
Ji's guide to fake dating - Minsung
Comfy Twilight - Minsung
Requests closed! (Re publishing so i can see the requests)
Caffeinated Cat Cafe- Minsung
Caffeinated Cat Cafe Pt 2 -Minsung
Of Stars and Quaffles - Minsung
Cuddles and Cravings - Minsung
Line up gone wrong - minsung
Sun basking and scratches - minsung
Mess of a nest - Minsung
Easy (like a sunday morning) - Minsung
Cut the Cameras - Minsung
Shine bright (very bright) - minsung
Starry Nights - Minsung
Want So BAD - Minsung
The Pumpkin Carving Before November - Minsung
Only One - Minsung
Work Hard Sleep Hard - Minsung
Snowy Squirrel - Minsung
Caffinated Cat Cafe pt 3 - Minsung
Chaste Kisses and Cuddles - minsung
Spot stealer - Minsung

Winter Falls [SKZmas Day 11]

1.8K 45 18
By voldyhasnonosey

Ship - Minho X Jisung
- ex-boyfriends
-re-Kindled Love
-soft
-awkwardness

---------

"Okay Class, that's it for the lesson" Minho clapped his hands together a minute after the music had stopped playing.

The group of ten kids he was teaching all smiled widely before giving a bow and rushing to pack up their waters and grab their bags and coats.

Minho headed over to the sound system and began logging out of the system and shutting his laptop down, he was quick to store it into his bag. He was as eager to leave just like the kids were.

He grabbed his own coat from the seat in the corner by the front of the room, shrugged it on and double checked everything was cleared, only a couple of water bottles were astray.

"Of course they forget their bottles" Minho chuckled as he grabbed the blue and the red bottles to take to the lost property box at the reception.

Shutting down the lights and locking down the doors, making sure it was properly shut with a quick try at the handle.

"Oh Minho! I have the competition form all filled out for you" One of the parents of the kids he taught stood by reception.

"Oh thank you!" Minho smiled and took the form from her.

"Sorry for taking so long to get it back to you, Hyerin had been misbehaving and so I told him if he continued I wouldn't fill in the form. Luckily he stopped his antics in time before the deadline tomorrow."

Minho listened as he signed himself out at reception and gave the book back to Felix the receptionist. As well as dropping off the bottles.

"That's fine, I'm glad you got it in on time, the group definitely will need Hyerin in the dances, he's one of the centre dancers" Minho smiled at the boy who didn't even acknowledge Minho's presence, too busy playing on a gameboy.

"Well, I must go! The snow is getting pretty heavy" The parent smiled and waved goodbye as she pulled her son out of the door.

Minho let out a sigh as she left and leant against the reception desk.

"Why does she always leave it last minute?" Felix asked as he stood up and went to the filing cabinet to grab the folder holding all the consent forms that would be sent off to the competition organisation right before the new year..

"Honestly think she's just using it to blackmail her kid to behave correctly, even though once she had told him that he wasn't taking part in the spring recital but still handed in the form because she felt bad" Minho let out an airy laugh as he passed over the form and grabbed his scarf and gloves out of his bag.

"Wow.." Felix chuckled as he placed the file back and logged out of his computer before shutting it down.

"I'll head out first, see you after christmas Lix!" Minho gave a wave and made his way outside.

Luckily the snow wasn't as heavy as he had first thought, there was a thin layer on the ground, however it was coming down fast. It was good he didn't live too far away. It was also seven at night and so the roads wouldn't be too busy.

The journey back was easier than expected, the snow held out for most of the ride and only became extremely heavy and dangerous when he was halfway home. Minho gently sang along to the different christmas songs, half guessing the words because he barely knew the english lyrics.

Wish come true... Christmas is youu".

"Damn this snow is really coming down" Minho muttered to himself as he glanced outside his side window checking to make sure there wasn't a car coming up as he was turning.

The last stretch of his ride home was spent going at a painfully slow pace making sure he could see where he was going, luckily he soon spotted his driveway and pulled into it.

The boy made sure he had his keys ready for when he got out so he could rush in without getting completely covered in snow.

Despite his efforts the boy was still pretty covered in the white downpour when he shut the front door.

As he was pulling off his shoes he heard the scurries of little paws. "Hey Soonie" Minho cooed as he leaned down to stroke the ginger fur. Soonie was quick to rub themselves against Minho's leg and demanded to be picked up.

"Of course the other two don't greet me" Minho playfully glared at the two cats in his living room whilst he picked Soonie up and kissed their head whilst making his way to the kitchen.

"You must be starving" Minho let Soonie out of his hold as he went to fetch the cat food and fill up the three bowls by the edge of the fridge.

As soon as the dancer started pouring the food into the individual bowls he heard the two other cats make their way to the kitchen.

"Oh so you come for the food, not for me, I see how it is" Minho tutted as he stroked Dori and Doongie as they ate from their designated bowls.

He let the cats do their business as he made his way further into the modern kitchen to make his own dinner. After a quick look in the cupboards and fridge, Minho settled for an assortment of a small rice stew and some ramen he had laying around.

Minho was halfway through making his stew when there was a knock at the door.

"Who the heck is outside during this weather?" Minho frowned as he went over to the door.

Pulling open his brown coloured door he was met with the harsh winds and snow, as well as an old man who was carrying a very large bag on his back.

"Hi?" Minho raised an eyebrow slightly confused.

"Hello, I was hoping to just take a few minutes of your time" The man spoke up, "I am selling a few items that I got, if you have a moment I would like to show you the stuff and see if you want to buy anything"  The man said muffled through his mask.

"Uhh..." Minho frowned, confused at what the man was proposing.

"If I can come inside I can show you a few items I reckon you'd like" the man went to take a step forward.

"Yeah no, go away" Minho quickly took a step back and slammed his door in the man's face.

Minho let out a sigh and turned back to go to the kitchen, "Why was he even out there in the first place, there's practically a storm, and there was no way I was letting a stranger into the house" Minho mumbled to himself as he began to cut up from veg for his stew.

Suddenly there was another knock.

"I swear to god..." Minho rolled his eyes as he stormed over to the door as he heard the knocking again.

Pulling it open quickly he was quick with talking before the guy could speak again, "Didn't I tell you n–" Minho lifted his eyes and suddenly came face to face with a familiar set of brown eyes.

"Oh- sun- Jisung.." Minho quickly took a deep breath.

"Hi-i" Jisung lifted his hand from his crossed arms over his chest and gave a small wave.

Minho shook his head lightly and blinked, Jisung was wrapped up in a coat,scarf with no gloves or scarf and he looked freezing. His faded blue hair was practically impossible to see from the snow that was covering it. Minho hadn't seen the boy for over 3 months, he had definitely changed, Minho could tell even with the layers of clothes. 

"I- why are you here?" Minho asked, trying not to sound too rude. After all, there must be a reason for Jisung to come to his house after they hadn't even spoken a word to each other for a long period of time.

"I- I don't know" Jisung said looking down in a tiny voice,  pulling his coat closer, Minho noticed how Jisung had begun biting his lip and fiddling with the edge of his coat. He was definitely on the brink of crying.

"Come on in" Minho moved to the side and opened the door up wider.

Jisung's head shot up and he stared wide," Thanks.." Jisung stepped into the house taking off his coat and hanging it on the rack he was so familiar with, same with the shoes.

"Um.. Do you want a drink?" Minho asked as he scratched the back of his neck watching Jisung take off his shoes.

"Oh- um.. Yes please, fruit tea if you have any" Jisung smiled and nodded.

Minho gave a small smile and an awkward nod back before going to the kitchen where he suddenly remembered he had dinner cooking, luckily the food was a stew and so it was fine, he just turned it down so that it would stay warm and began to boil the kettle.

Grabbing two mugs from his cupboard, he got himself out some coffee grains and found a small pack of half used fruit teas sitting in the back of the shelf. He felt a sharp pain in his chest as he pulled it forward quickly realising it was Jisung's favourite. Mango and Lychee.

"Hey Dori" Jisung smiled as the grey cat jumped up and quickly ran towards the boy when he walked into the living room. The cat let out a purr as Jisung bent down and stroked him gently.

He picked the cat up and made his way to the sofa and quickly sank into it. Soon Doongie also padded over and sniffed Jisung before letting out a purr and demanding pets. Jisung let out a soft giggle and obliged.

Minho came in carrying the two steaming drinks and placed them on the coffee table before sitting on the same sofa as the frozen boy. He let out a small smile as he saw Dori sitting on Jisung's lap and Doongie half lying on the boy whilst Jisung stroked his head and gave him scratches.

"I guess they missed me" Jisung smiled bashfully as he glanced at the mugs before leaning over to pick up his mug.

"Everyone except Soonie, that cat still prefers me" Minho laughed as he got comfy on the sofa pulling a stray blanket over him, it had gotten colder considering the door had been open for a while so the cold weather had reached inside.

"Still have my favourite mug I see" Jisung took a sip out of his mug, "and tea."

Minho glanced at the mug only to realise out of pure habit he had given Jisung the squirrel mug that the boy had been gifted from the latter and had practically demanded to have it stay in Minho's house so when he came round he would have his own personal mug.

"ah , right... yeah I do" Minho looked down at his own mug watching the steam come up from the coffee.

Minho watched from the corner of his eye Jisung was carefully sipping on his tea as he stroked Dori. Minho smiled lightly remembering how Dori loved Jisung and the cat always stayed by Jisung whenever he visited. Most of the time sleeping in the same bed as well. They were practically attached to the hip.

Jisung sighed in relief as he felt himself slowly thaw from being stuck outside in the snow, the tea was sweetened perfectly and brewed just right, just like all the times before. The warmth of the tea travelled down his throat and felt himself shiver.

"Uh.. do you want to change into some clean clothes? You must be freezing in them" Minho spoke carefully to make sure didn't jump from the sudden voice.

Jisung looked over to the older boy as he took a gulp of his drink.

"Oh...if you don't mind hyung," Jisung nodded.

Minho stood up and motioned for Jisung to follow him, he would wait but the younger boy knew his way round the house anyways, they walked to Minho's room and Minho made his way to his cupboards looking through to find a hoodie and some joggers.

"I hope these are okay?" Minho held up the clothes not really thinking about them as he passed them over to Jisung.

"Yeah they are thanks hyung" Jisung smiled lightly as he took them out of the boys hands, their hands brushed lightly and Jisung flinched lightly at the sudden touch.

"I'll let you get changed" Minho made his way to the door, as he did so he turned around, "Oh I have some dinner ready if you want to have some?"

Jisung nodded and held the clothes to his chest, Minho nodded back and shut the door behind him, he let out a deep breath as he leant against the wall next to his bedroom door. His thoughts were going sporadic, he hadn't seen Jisung in months and now he's eating dinner with him, whilst he wears his clothes.

Jisung held back a gasp as he noticed that the hoodie Minho had passed him was actually the one he always used to steal from the older, as he looked at the clothes tag at the top of the hoodie he could still see the slightly faded blue marker pen which Jisung had written, HAN, on the tag. He had claimed it as his own  and only let the older wear it when the smell of the dancer's shampoo and perfume had faded.

Slipping off his wet hoodie, the boy slowly pulled the dark green hoodie over the top of his head and he immediately grinned as he smelt the familiar smell of berries and cedarwood.

He was quick to pull off his jeans and lift the joggers on. Once he was comfy he stuffed his clothes in the drier, he knew Minho wouldn't mind.

-

"I hope this is okay, there's not much, I kinda wasn't expecting anyone as you can tell" Minho let out a disconcerting laugh.

Jisung let out a small chuckle and thanked Minho as he took the bowl of stew. There was also a pot of ramen in the middle for the pair to share. Grabbing a spoon, Jisung quickly scooped up some of the stew and took a mouthful.

The two ate in an almost comfortable silence. The only noise were the chopsticks and spoons clanging against the bowls, chairs scraping as they both would lean to grab ramen from the middle of the table, and the slurps as they ate up all the food.

Jisung grinned and fell back against the chair," I forgot how good of a cook you are hyung."

"Well it's not that hard, you're just too lazy" Minho smirked as he ate his own bowl, grabbing some ramen and placing it in a small side bowl.

Jisung let out a gasp, "I'm not lazy! I'm just busy, besides there's nothing wrong with ramen"

Minho let out a playful scoff as he slurped up some ramen.

"There isn't, but when you live off it.."

"Well, that's only cause you always cooked for me, can't blame me now, I'm on my lonesome" Jisung bit his tongue hoping he hadn't just ruined the mood.

Minho sighed and leant back, "You could've come round for my food whenever"

Minho stood up and picked up the empty bowls and took them to the dishwasher.

Jisung let out a small inaudible sigh and looked down at his hands.

Minho shut the dishwasher and set it up for a cycle before he turned back to the younger boy, he walked back over to the table and sat down, Jisung lifted his head.

"Why did you come here Jisung?" Minho asked quietly as he played with one of the coasters, spinning it in circles, one of the corners leaning on the table so he could do so.

Jisung looked back down and bit his lip, he really didn't want to have to explain to Minho why he was wandering the streets at eight in the evening.

"Let's watch a movie!" Jisung shot up and made his way to the front room, Dori on his tail.

Minho propped his arms on the table and hid his face in his hands, of course he would avoid the question. The boy could hear Jisung turning on the TV and pulling up Netflix too easily. Why is he acting like nothing is wrong? Minho squeezed his eyes shut to stop tears from forming as he cleared his mind. He pressed his palms to the lids of his shut eyes and forced his tears to stop. Taking a deep breath he stood up and made his way to Jisung.

Jisung had completely made himself at home, wrapped up in blankets, netflix at the ready, a christmas film already waiting to be played. Minho's cats were also snuggled up with Jisung. "I picked Home Alone!" Jisung grinned as he patted the seat next to him.

Minho let out what must've been the hundredth sigh this evening and turned off the lights and made his way over to the boy and his cats. Jisung wasted no time in starting the movie.

Minho grabbed his own blanket and wrapped it around himself and he let Soonie come and lay right beside him.

The movie continued to play and Minho sat only half watching as he let his mind wander, why was Jisung here, on  christmas eve of all times. No one goes out on Christmas Eve unless it's to visit family or friends, and Minho and Jisung weren't exactly considered friends right now.

Leaning forward, Minho grabbed the remote and quickly paused the film making Jisung whip his head around and raise his eyebrows.

"Jisung" Minho started as he made eye contact with the boy, trying to not make him feel uncomfortable, he knew Jisung was bad with keeping eye contact, it was a small anxious tick Minho had noticed when he first met the boy.

"Please tell me.." Minho asked softly, "Why are you here? "

Jisung looked away and began picking at his nails not wanting to answer the question, "I was just in the area, wanted to visit" Jisung shrugged.

"You live in this area Jisung" Minho sighed and twisted himself around on the sofa so he was fully facing the boy.

"I- well." Jisung tried to think of a good excuse.

"It's christmas eve Jisung, you don't just turn up to someone's house out of the blue, at eight in the evening. Especially someone's house you haven't visited for like three months" Minho said sternly.

Minho saw Jisung scrunch his eyes shut and fist his hands, maybe he had gone a bit too far.

The dancer turned back to the front and went to play the film again, as he went to pick it up a smaller hand fell on top of his as they removed it from his grasp.

Jisung took the remote and placed it on his lap next to Dori.

"Let's just say...I got kicked out" Jisung began petting Dori so he could keep his hands busy.

"You got kicked out?" Minho raised an eyebrow, why would his parents kick him out, they weren't homophobic at all.

"Yeah..I had an argument with Sunhee and he ended things and kicked me out the flat" Jisung refused to meet Minho's eyes as he kept petting Dori, it helped him stay calm, Dori always had a sort of calming effect on him.

"You couldn't go to your parents?" Minho asked softly, it seemed the most obvious place to go, he saw Jisung's eyes tear up.

Minho shuffled across the sofa so he was next to Jisung, he moved Doongie out of the way and he took one of Jisung's hands and gently squeezed it, rubbing his thumb over his.

"My parents are away for christmas, I was meant to be spending the holidays with Sunhee" Jisung let out a shaky sigh. Minho stayed silent and let Jisung continue talking.

"I-I literally got kicked out, Sunhee chucked my coat at me and so I only have my phone with me, no keys, no spare clothing, literally nothing"

Jisung began to let his tears fall and his shaky speech soon turned into a soft cry, Minho wasted no time in wrapping his arm around Jisung's shoulder and pulling him into a tight hug.

"I...was walking for hours.."Jisung said through his gasps of breath.

"I saw your road and came straight here, I'm sorry for intruding" Jisung pulled out of the hug and wiped his eyes roughly.

"Woah, hey hey hey" Minho quickly grabbed onto Jisung's wrist and pulled them away from his eyes so he didn't irritate them with his harsh wipes. Minho carefully cupped Jisung's face and wiped away the falling tears with his thumb making sure not to press down hard.

"You aren't intruding Jisung, I'm glad you came instead of freezing to death outside, besides it's not like i'm busy" Minho gave a momentary smile.

"I thought about going to Felix's but wasn't sure if he'd been in, he had been messaging about his new boyfriend and so I didn't want to just turn up if they were having a date or something" Jisung bit his lip trying to force himself to stop the tears coming again. Minho's hand was still cupping the boy's face and so he used his thumb to move his lip away from his teeth; he'd regret biting it later if he continued.

"Stay here Ji" Minho breathed out, not really thinking about what he was saying, " It's just me and the cats this year, I didn't want to drive to Gimpo at eight in the evening on christmas eve anyways. I can't just let you leave and be stranded in the cold."

Jisung's eyes teared up as fresh tears poured down as he pulled Minho into a tight hug. "Thank you Hyung"

Minho hugged back, squeezing just that bit tighter to let Jisung know it was fine for him to crash in his house. Jisung hid his face in Minho's neck letting out a sigh of relief. Minho felt the boy's breath on his neck and shivered lightly. Reluctantly pulling away Minho smiled fondly at Jisung.

"Let's finish the film, yeah?"

Jisung nodded and got comfortable again, this time wrapping an arm around Minho's waist and laying against his chest. Minho let out a low chuckle and pulled Jisung closer to him before pulling a blanket up against him. It was a familiar position, Minho had missed it, the comfort of another person clingy onto him, trusting him.

It almost broke his heart thinking about why the pair had even broken up in the first place, all because of Jisung studying so far away that long distance wasn't working.

The two continued to watch Home Alone in the comfort of each other's hold, Minho figured Jisung had fallen asleep when he heard soft snores escaping the boy who was resting on his chest. He knew the boy was a deep sleeper and managed to scoop him up in his arms and carry him to his bedroom.

Luckily he was already in comfortable clothing, Minho got Jisung under the covers before he himself quickly rushed to get changed and slipped in beside him just as Dori jumped up onto the bed to settle down with the pair.

Jisung had woken up and immediately shuffled over to Minho and wrapped himself up, tangling their legs, head just next to his chest on the matress. The Dancer got himself comfortable and let his hand rest in the younger's hair playing with the faded blue hair lightly.

"I've missed you" Jisung let out a breath as he opened his eyes and glanced up at Minho.

"I've missed you too Sung" Minho smiled softly and leaned down and kissed Jisung lightly on the forehead.

"You missed" Jisung muttered as he pushed himself up and let their lips lock together quickly. Minho let his hand cup Jisung's face and pulled him closer.

"I won't miss again" Minho chuckled softly and wrapped his arm around Jisung and pulled him as close as possible so that they were chest to chest and could hear each other's speeding hearts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 446 49
A bunch of random Stray Kids stories in one book, given one shot, or two. #993 in Leeknow 😭 #146 in random
267K 4K 13
One shots with your favourite boy group Stray Kids. [DISCLAIMER] These series of oneshots were written before it was discovered what happened with W...
985K 22.4K 50
One shots for Stray Kids; • 99% fluff 💌 • Requests are closed ❌ • ❝ᶜᴬᵁˢᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ'ᴿᴱ ᴾᴿᴱᵀᵀᵞ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴺᴬˢᵀᵞ❞ -Han Jisung • ❝ᴮᴬᴮᵞᴳᴵᴿᴸ❞ -Bang Chan [This book is...
34.3K 651 20
Just Changlix oneshots! :)