Stray kids oneshots (requests...

Par voldyhasnonosey

Hey! So I've decided to make a Straykids oneshot book 😃 Plus

REQUESTS {closed rn}
ChanLix - Never going to leave you behind.
Changlix - Petrichor
Minsung- Acrophobia
Minsung ~ Vlive
Hyunjeong/HyunIn - claustrophobia
Jeongchan-Chicken Nuggets
Seungjin- Coconut Ice Cream
Minsung ~ vlive (collab)
Fanfic ~ HyunJeong
Chansung - Little
HyunIn - Christmas
Minchan - Workaholic
Hyunjeong - Dance Practice
Seungjin- A New Date
2min ~ The Parcel
Minchan ~ Unreleased
Minsung - New Lesson
Changlix~ Pick Me
Jeongchan ~ The string
Minsung ~ stubborn
Seungjin ~ Newbie
Minsung - phobia
Minsung-feelings
Chanlix~ LifeGuard
Seungjin X HyunIn ~ Protection
Changmin ~ shy
Minsung- Lonely
Changlix - souls
Minsung - Princess
Jeongchan ~ Arranged
Minsung- Detention
Minsung-ill
Minsung- First Meetings
Hyunlix- lost
Minsung - Confused Drunk
Minsung- Cheesecake
Minsung- Alphas
minchan -Chicken
2min- Nightmare
Hyunsung- Ace
Hyunminin- Fox
2min- minsung
Binsung- i'll be there for you
Jilix - Thief
Minsung - Dada
Hyunsung- Cake
Minsung- Rags and Royals
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 2
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 3
Minsung- Dagger to my heart
Minsung- kitty
Hyunsung- Honeymoon
Hyunjin - Play with Fire
Minsung- coffee
NOEASY - oneshot
Minsunglix- Cuddles and Cookies
Minsung
Star Lost- Minsung
Minsung - Dispatch
Minsung- Pepero Date
Chanlix- Jealousy
12 Days of SKZmas
A visit to Santa [SKZmas day 1]
Christmas in the Air [SKZmas day 2]
Rockin' around the christmas tree [SKZmas Day 3]
Walking in a winter wonderland [SKZmas Day 4]
Mistletoe and (Mulled) Wine [SKZmas Day 5]
Snow Mishaps [SKZmas Day 6]
Ginger Disaster [SKZmas Day 7]
You're my Carol,Carol [SKZmas Day 8]
A Cozy Night In [SKZmas Day 9]
Winter Falls [SKZmas Day 11]
Hammock for Two - Minsung
Gaming 101- Minsung
New Nest - Minsung
Talker - Minsung
Ji's guide to fake dating - Minsung
Comfy Twilight - Minsung
Requests closed! (Re publishing so i can see the requests)
Caffeinated Cat Cafe- Minsung
Caffeinated Cat Cafe Pt 2 -Minsung
Of Stars and Quaffles - Minsung
Cuddles and Cravings - Minsung
Line up gone wrong - minsung
Sun basking and scratches - minsung
Mess of a nest - Minsung
Easy (like a sunday morning) - Minsung
Cut the Cameras - Minsung
Shine bright (very bright) - minsung
Starry Nights - Minsung
Want So BAD - Minsung
The Pumpkin Carving Before November - Minsung
Only One - Minsung
Work Hard Sleep Hard - Minsung
Snowy Squirrel - Minsung
Caffinated Cat Cafe pt 3 - Minsung
Chaste Kisses and Cuddles - minsung
Spot stealer - Minsung

Present Madness [SKZmas Day 10]

1.5K 30 0
Par voldyhasnonosey

Ship Hyunjin x Seungmin

Present Wrapping

soft 

Hyunjin was stressed, it was now the 19th which meant it was less than a week till Christmas and he still hadn't found a present for Seungmin.

"That's not helpful Lix" Hyunjin sighed into his phone as he trudged around the city looking for different shops which could potentially have the perfect gift for Seungmin.

Felix, being one of Seungmin's closest friends, offered to help Hyunjin with the gift searching, however he seemed almost as clueless as Hyunjin when it came to finding a present for Seungmin. It wasn't that the boy was hard to shop for, he was fairly easy. However Hyunjin wanted to give his boyfriend something more special than a bog standard gift that anyone could buy the boy.

Felix had just suggested that he buy Seungmin a box of different sweets and chocolate, that was a very standard and boring gift, which made Hyunjin more frustrated. He stepped into a clothing store to see if he could find his boyfriend some new attire, it would be simple enough. He ended the call with his friend and began his search.

Despite it being 6 days till the big day, the store was fairly empty, a complete opposite to the busy streets filled with families on the search for shopping.

Glancing through the rack of clothes the tall boy did manage to pick out a few items, the first was a brown knitted sweater that was perfect for the cold weather that would surely continue through into January and the early weeks of February. Hyunjin could tell from the thick material that it would be perfect for Seungmin, especially as he knew the boy got cold often.

The next item he had picked up was a light blue shirt, even though Seungmin couldn't wear it right now, it was on sale, and would suit the sandy haired boy in the warmer weather. It also fit his style sense, smart casual with the occasional jumpers, joggers and more comfy clothes.

Happy with the first set of gifts Hyunjin went to pay and headed out to look for a few more things.

As he pushed his way through the crowds he spotted a jewellery store. This shop however was pretty packed, which wasn't a surprise as a lot of people gift accessories to their friends and family. He made his way to the ring section and within a few minutes he had already decided that getting Seungmin his birthstone on a ring would be cute. With a quick look searching up to make sure he got the right stone, Hyunjin picked out a thicker ring. Luckily he had shopped for rings for his boyfriend before and so knew the size.

"Hi! Can I get this in a size 19 please" Hyunjin pointed the ring out to the staff.

"Of course, would you like it gift wrapped?" She asked as she typed in the ring to the cash register and collected the right ring and size.

"Oh yes please, that would be great thanks" Hyunjin smiled gratefully as he swiped his card and paid, trying to not think about the price.

As much as it was still a great gift, it wasn't the perfect gift for Seungmin so he would have to search a bit more.

Re-entering the busy streets Hyunjin started to walk by the windows and started to just window shop rather than entering every single one he passed. As he was glancing into another shop window he felt his phone vibrate and start ringing.

'Minnie 💞'

"Hey Minnie!" Hyunjin smiled as he answered the phone.

"Hi, What time are you gonna be getting back? Felix asked if we wanted to meet up for food, but if you're going to be back soon we can go together!"

"Oh, I'm still going to be a little while so go without me Seung, I don't mind" Hyunjin smiled as he heard how excited Seungmin was to meet up with Felix.

"Okay, I probably won't be too long then"

Hyunjin smiled and the pair soon ended the call as Felix had already decided to arrive, despite the fact they weren't going to leave for another twenty minutes.

The dancer decided to end his shopping trip there so he could wrap the presents before Seungmin got back.As he walked down the street he let his eyes wander around the shops, in one store he saw it was full of different notebooks, pens, and diaries.

Diaries... that's it.

Seungmin had been complaining about how he had filled up his training diary and needed a new one. Not many people really knew he kept it, except his teachers and Hyunjin. He barely even let Hyunjin from reading it because it held so many notes, of not only his training but a few secrets that he held close to his heart.

Hyunjin quickly took a detour from his journey home to venture into the store.

It wasn't long before he found the perfect diary, it was light blue, gently glittered around the edges with some flowers adorned into the spine and bottom corner of the front cover.

Grinning happily Hyunjin was quick to buy it and finally make his journey home.

-

Stepping into his house he knew immediately that Seungmin was still out. His shoes were missing off the shoe rack and his coat equally gone.

Shoving off his own boots and coat, Hyunjin quickly got to work grabbing the wrapping paper and went into the front room to wrap the presents, he made sure to shut the door so if his boyfriend did come back he wouldn't immediately see Hyunjin.

Deciding to shove on a Christmas film whilst wrapping, Hyunjin settled for the Christmas chronicles not really thinking he'd pay much attention, it was only there for background noise.

He pressed play and got settled on the ground watching the opening.

"I'm home!" Seungmin called as he pulled off his shoes, carrying Felix's presents for the pair to keep under the tree till the 25th.

"Jinnie?" Seungmin spoke out as he pushed open the front door slowly.

"AHH NO!! DON'T COME IN!" Hyunjin shouted worried seungmin would see his presents.

"Uh okay?" Seungmin shut the door.

Shrugging it off he just assumed Hyunjin was busy wrapping presents, so the boy went to their shared bedroom and just grabbed a book to read, maybe moving to the front room when Hyunjin was finished. It probably wouldn't take long.

Hyunjin hasn't started wrapping, instead getting too caught out with how good the film was he sat for an hour watching it before Seungmin came back.

Trying to not watch the film, Hyunjin decided to actually start on the wrapping.

"Right let's actually do this" Hyunjin said to himself as he pulled the diary close to him.

Seungmin sighed as he decided to stop reading, it had been thirty minutes, surely Hyunjin would be done. Climbing off the bed the boy made his way to the front room hoping his boyfriend would let him in.

"Jinnie you done?" Seungmin knocked on the door.

He heard a couple of swear words and then Hyunjin called out.

"I'm not done just yet Minnie!"

Seungmin rolled his eyes, how long did it take to wrap presents?

Hyunjin quickly carried on wrapping up the other presents making sure he actually finished before continuing to watch the end of the film. He was using gingerbread wrapping paper, and on top tied some string and placed on a bow, even though there were only two of them here for Christmas Day he wrote a small name tag.

"Hyunjin, seriously how long does it take to wrap presents?" Seungmin pushed the door open fully with his arms crossed.

Hyunjin bashfully chuckled as Seungmin immediately spotted the Christmas film playing.

"Hyung seriously...i wanted to watch this as well, no wonder you took forever" Seungmin pouted and sat down on the sofa. He was lucky Hyunjin had rushed to actually finish wrapping.

"Sorry! We can restart it if you want!" Hyunjin frowned.

Seungmin chuckled, "it's fine, but now I'm kicking you out so I can wrap my presents, you stole all the wrapping paper"

"Do it later when I'm not in" Hyunjin shrugged and plopped himself next to Seungmin and restarted the film.

He heard Seungmin sigh but the boy still curled up against Hyunjin as the film restarted. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

202K 3.6K 45
enjoy this weird collection of oneshots about stray kids. stan talent, stan stray kids.
51.5K 528 20
Just a few Stray Kids oneshots from my tumblr account
7.6K 148 11
just a collection of one shots I wrote over time and never published :)
120K 1.3K 26
skz oneshots I came up with. please remember none of this is real, its all fictional, the members aren't doing this in real life. smut. requests clo...