Stray kids oneshots (requests...

By voldyhasnonosey

Hey! So I've decided to make a Straykids oneshot book 😃 More

REQUESTS {closed rn}
ChanLix - Never going to leave you behind.
Changlix - Petrichor
Minsung- Acrophobia
Minsung ~ Vlive
Hyunjeong/HyunIn - claustrophobia
Jeongchan-Chicken Nuggets
Seungjin- Coconut Ice Cream
Minsung ~ vlive (collab)
Fanfic ~ HyunJeong
Chansung - Little
HyunIn - Christmas
Minchan - Workaholic
Hyunjeong - Dance Practice
Seungjin- A New Date
2min ~ The Parcel
Minchan ~ Unreleased
Minsung - New Lesson
Changlix~ Pick Me
Jeongchan ~ The string
Minsung ~ stubborn
Seungjin ~ Newbie
Minsung - phobia
Minsung-feelings
Chanlix~ LifeGuard
Seungjin X HyunIn ~ Protection
Changmin ~ shy
Minsung- Lonely
Changlix - souls
Minsung - Princess
Jeongchan ~ Arranged
Minsung- Detention
Minsung-ill
Minsung- First Meetings
Hyunlix- lost
Minsung - Confused Drunk
Minsung- Cheesecake
Minsung- Alphas
minchan -Chicken
2min- Nightmare
Hyunsung- Ace
Hyunminin- Fox
2min- minsung
Binsung- i'll be there for you
Jilix - Thief
Minsung - Dada
Hyunsung- Cake
Minsung- Rags and Royals
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 2
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 3
Minsung- Dagger to my heart
Minsung- kitty
Hyunsung- Honeymoon
Hyunjin - Play with Fire
Minsung- coffee
NOEASY - oneshot
Minsunglix- Cuddles and Cookies
Minsung
Star Lost- Minsung
Minsung - Dispatch
Minsung- Pepero Date
Chanlix- Jealousy
12 Days of SKZmas
A visit to Santa [SKZmas day 1]
Christmas in the Air [SKZmas day 2]
Rockin' around the christmas tree [SKZmas Day 3]
Walking in a winter wonderland [SKZmas Day 4]
Mistletoe and (Mulled) Wine [SKZmas Day 5]
Snow Mishaps [SKZmas Day 6]
Ginger Disaster [SKZmas Day 7]
A Cozy Night In [SKZmas Day 9]
Present Madness [SKZmas Day 10]
Winter Falls [SKZmas Day 11]
Hammock for Two - Minsung
Gaming 101- Minsung
New Nest - Minsung
Talker - Minsung
Ji's guide to fake dating - Minsung
Comfy Twilight - Minsung
Requests closed! (Re publishing so i can see the requests)
Caffeinated Cat Cafe- Minsung
Caffeinated Cat Cafe Pt 2 -Minsung
Of Stars and Quaffles - Minsung
Cuddles and Cravings - Minsung
Line up gone wrong - minsung
Sun basking and scratches - minsung
Mess of a nest - Minsung
Easy (like a sunday morning) - Minsung
Cut the Cameras - Minsung
Shine bright (very bright) - minsung
Starry Nights - Minsung
Want So BAD - Minsung
The Pumpkin Carving Before November - Minsung
Only One - Minsung
Work Hard Sleep Hard - Minsung
Snowy Squirrel - Minsung
Caffinated Cat Cafe pt 3 - Minsung
Chaste Kisses and Cuddles - minsung
Spot stealer - Minsung
Dancing Amongst the Flames -Minsung
Let the world around us, just fall apart - Minsung

You're my Carol,Carol [SKZmas Day 8]

1.6K 21 2
By voldyhasnonosey

OT8

Carolling 

snowball fights 

comedy?

----

"Where are we meeting everyone?" Hyunjin asked Felix as the pair trudged down the snow swept alley.

It was mid December and it had gotten colder with each coming day, including days full of snowfall. The pair were currently meeting up with their other six friends to do some caroling. It had been Seungmin's idea after he had watched love actually.

"Well they said at the end of this road, so i'm hoping we are walking to the right end, otherwise we have to trek all the way to the other one" Felix pointed up the road where the alley came out of.

Luckily within a few minutes they heard Jisung's screaming and shouting so knew they were going in the right direction.

"Yah! Hyung! Stop throwing snowballs at me" Jisung shouted as he gave a half hearted attempt to throw one back at Minho who was smiling happily at the snow he had just thrown square in Jisung's face.

"You started it!" Minho stuck out his tongue as he built another ball.

"Please stop you two, you're just going to complain about the cold later on" Chan let out a sigh as Jisung threw another one on Minho's chest.

Jisung's eyes widened as he saw Minho began to run towards him snowball at the ready, he quickly dashed away.

"Get him Hyung!" Jeongin joined in the shouting as the couple were chasing each other.

"Ahh finally the other two are here" Seungmin smiled as he spotted Felix and Hyunjin all bundled up walking up to the group.

"Sorry, we didn't know which part of the road we had to walk to, luckily we went the right way" Felix smiled at the group.

"Can we get going now? I'm already freezing" Changbin grumbled as he pulled his scarf tighter.

"Fine, let's go everyone so Mr Scrooge here can get nice and warm as soon as possible" Chan rolled his eyes as he motioned the group to follow him to a house.

"This road looks way too posh and rich for us to come and sing down" Jeongin glanced at the houses with gates and the houses that were practically mansions.

"Yeah, no idea why we are doing it here" Seungmin shrugged.

"Okay does everyone know what song we are singing?" Seungmin turned and asked the group as they stood just outside the gateway to a house.

"I wish it could be christmas everydayyyy" Jisung sang.

The group chuckled, "yup that's the one"

"I vote Chan to knock" Felix raised his hand.

There was a chorus of agreements. "The things I do for you lot" Chan sighed and rolled his eyes as he began walking towards the blue door of the fancy house.

"This is kinda scary" Jisung muttered as the group huddled together and followed right behind Chan.

Chan looked over his shoulder to make sure the group were all there and once he got a thumbs up from everyone. Taking a deep breath, Chan lifted his hand and used the lion knocker to announce their arrival to the house.

It was silent for a few seconds but there seemed to be some scurrying around behind the door before it swung open and a Lady all dressed up answered.

"1,2,3" Chan spoke before the group began singing.

"When the snowman brings the snow

Well he just might like to know

He's put a great big smile on somebody's face

If you jump into your bed

Quickly cover up your head

Don't you lock the doors

You know th-"

The door suddenly slammed very loudly in their face.

"We weren't that bad were we?" Jeongin looked at the group and pouted.

"I guess they aren't a fan of Wizzard" Minho shrugged as he began to walk away from the closed door.

"So stupid, they are the Scrooge, not me" Changbin glared at the door whilst he was walking away.

—-

"Can we hurry up and pick another house?" The maknae kicked up some snow as the group were walking down the snow filled road.

"I mean if Chan picked a better road...one without gates in front of every house, we'd be done already" Minho rolled his eyes as they passed yet another group of houses all with gates blocking off unwanted visitors.

"There's one just up here" Chan pointed to a house in the distance.

"Seungmin why'd you pick this activity.. couldn't it have been like a secret Santa" Changbin mumbled as he threw his arm over Hyunjin's shoulder.

"Well if we weren't walking in a gated community it would actually be fun...instead I just have frozen toes" Seungmin argued back lightly.

"Hyunggg I'm cold" Jisung whined as he tried to steal Minho's body heat.

"Here" Minho pulled out a hot pack from his pocket.

Jisung's eyes widened and glistened as he looked at the hand warmer.

"But you gotta hold my hand so we can share it" Minho winked and held out his hand wiggling his fingers for Jisung to intertwine with his own.

Jisung let out a let sigh, of course Minho would do that. Nevertheless he connected their hands, he wouldn't complain considering now his face was also warm.

"Finally!"Hyunjin smiled widely as they reached the house.

"Right, so we are singing..."Chan began

"Santa tell me!" Hyunjin raised his voice,butting into Chan's sentence.

"Ooo great song!" Jeongin smiled.

"So we aren't singing the same song as last time?" Felix raised his eyebrow slightly confused.

"Hyunjin bugged me to add it to our list" Seungmin chuckled.

"We each have specific parts of the song, I messaged you your verses yesterday so quickly go over them so you remember what they are" Seungmin pulled out his own phone to double check what he had sent into the group chat.

The group did a quick run through of the song making sure everyone knew what to do before they once again followed Chan towards the door.

Giving a tap on the glass of the front door the group waited patiently. It opened to reveal a man carrying a kid.

"1,2,3" Chan smiled.

Hyunjin started off the song, he glanced at his phone a couple of times to check the lyrics but smiled whilst he sang to the little girl who had a small smile on her face.

Santa, tell me if you're really there

Don't make me fall in love again if he won't be here next year

Santa, tell me if he really cares

'Cause I can't give it all away if he won't be here next year

Changbin had taken on the next part of the song, his singing voice fitting perfectly with the tune. He mainly looked at his phone to make sure he got the right lyrics.

Feeling Christmas all around

And I'm trying to play it cool

But it's hard to focus when I see him walking 'cross the room

"Let It Snow" is blasting out

But I won't get in the mood

I'm avoiding every mistletoe until I know it's

Minho and Felix started the pre-chorus harmonising together.

True love that he thinks of

So next Christmas I'm not all alone, boy

They managed to get to the chorus without getting a door slammed in their face and the dad and daughter seemed to be happily bopping along. The whole group sang the chorus together.

Santa, tell me if you're really there

Don't make me fall in love again if he won't be here next year

Santa, tell me if he really cares

'Cause I can't give it all away if he won't be here next year

It was Jisung's verse next up and he began to sing confidently knowing he had sung the song hundreds of times before.

I've been down this road before

Fell in love on Christmas night

But on New Year's Day -

Jisung suddenly stopped singing and scrolled through his phone awkwardly looking for the lyrics. The dad raised an eyebrow in confusion at the sudden ending of the song.

Chan's eyes widened and he quickly picked up from where Jisung had forgotten, trying to make it seem as casual as possible.

I woke up and he wasn't by my side

Now I need someone to hold

Be my fire in the cold

But it's hard to tell if this is just a fling or if it's

The group continued the song without any more hiccups, Jisung singing more quietly in the group parts so that if he did mess up, it wasn't heard.

The song soon came to an end and the little girl excitedly clapped and the dad smiled brightly.

"Thank you, that was amazing, right Hana?"

The girl grinned and nodded, " loved it!" She squealed our blushing lightly as she clapped.

The group smiled happily at the house owner and gave a small bow before the girl waved goodbye and the door was shut.

"yah Jisung! Really" Hyunjin whined.

The whole group let out a laugh,Jisung included.

——

The group sighed as another door was slammed in their face halfway through a song.

"This is pointless," Felix pouted as he kicked the snow beneath him.

It had begun snowing after the group walked away from their 3rd unsuccessful house and so now the roads were almost completely covered again..

"Let's do one more house and give up, Jisung is practically freezing to death" Minho glanced at the boy who was still holding his hand despite the hot pack already being cold again.

"Yeah that's fine, I'm pretty sure we are all freezing at this point" Chan agreed immediately.

"Guaranteed one of us wakes up with a cold" Hyunjin laughs.

"That's a given" Changbin laughed as well, as he subtly adjusted his hat and scarf, not before pulling his coat tighter.

Jeongin disregarded the coldness and began to make snowballs and throw them at his friends.

"Yah! Jeongin!" Seungmin yelled as the boy got hit on the shoulder.

"Innie please don't throw snow" Chan sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "You can make a snow angel on the way back, but don't throw snow"

Jeongin let out a huff and threw a snowball right on Chan's chest before stalking off in front of the group.

"Well done Hyung, now Innie is going to be sulking the rest of the day" Jisung said through chattering teeth.

Jeongin waited outside the gates of the last house, snapping a few pictures whilst he waited for his slow friends.

"Don't throw snowballs" Jeongin said in a mocking tone under his breath.

"Shut up Chan, I can do what I want, just cause you don't wanna have fun" Jeongin muttered to himself as he rolled up a snowball and threw it up in the air and caught it again.

"What one are we singing this time?" Changbin asked as they stood waiting.

"Ooo Fairytale of New York!!" Minho smiled widely as he suggested.

"No!" The whole group was quick to reject the idea.

"God, you guys are no fun" Minho leaned back against the wall.

"How about Merry Christmas Everyone?" Felix shrugged.

"Oo sure, that's a good song" Chan was quick to agree.

"Let's all just sing the whole thing rather than splitting it, otherwise someone is bound to forget again" Seungmin got the lyrics up on his phone as he made a point of looking at Jisung.

After waiting a minute the door to the house swung open and there was a young boy, a dad and a mum all standing there.

"1,2,3" Chan counted.

Snow is falling

All around me

Children playing

Having fun

It's the season

Love and understanding

Merry Christmas everyone

Time for parties and celebration

People dancing all night long

Time for presents

And exchanging kisses

Time for singing Christmas songs

We're gonna have a party tonight

I'm gonna find that girl underneath the mistletoe

We'll kiss by candlelight.....

The group managed to finish the song with wide smiles, the family also ended up humming along and bobbing their heads occasionally. The trio clapped as the 8 boys gave a small bow.

"Thank you for that! It was amazing" The mother smiled warmly.

"Again again!" The boy shouted, making the group give out a laugh.

"Thank you, that's made our day!" The dad smiled gratefully.

A few more words were exchanged before the group waved and said goodbye one last time before the door was shut.

"Okay let's get warmed up" Hyunjin began speedily walking away.

Jeongin spotted a clear patch of grass as the group walked back and he jumped into it to make his snow angel. He giggled as he thrashed his arms and legs to make the shape.

Lifting himself up he noticed the group hadn't stopped for him and were all joking around a good 100 metres away.

"Yah! Wait up!" Jeongin shouted as he scrambled to his feet and ran back to them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573 12 3
skz x reader oneshots. please bear with my sluggish updates and boring writing. P.S , good to read whenever you can't sleep. -sele
80.8K 1.1K 41
Oneshots of members of Stray Kids! Oneshots, two shots and short stories! Written for my Instagram @/galacticfixs !! Feel free to support me there, a...
1.3K 25 1
Collection of one shots that I write impulsively! Each one is pretty lengthy so updates will be slow, enjoy !
2.5K 40 14
what the title says ^^