Stray kids oneshots (requests...

By voldyhasnonosey

Hey! So I've decided to make a Straykids oneshot book 😃 More

REQUESTS {closed rn}
ChanLix - Never going to leave you behind.
Changlix - Petrichor
Minsung- Acrophobia
Minsung ~ Vlive
Hyunjeong/HyunIn - claustrophobia
Jeongchan-Chicken Nuggets
Seungjin- Coconut Ice Cream
Minsung ~ vlive (collab)
Fanfic ~ HyunJeong
Chansung - Little
HyunIn - Christmas
Minchan - Workaholic
Hyunjeong - Dance Practice
Seungjin- A New Date
2min ~ The Parcel
Minchan ~ Unreleased
Minsung - New Lesson
Changlix~ Pick Me
Jeongchan ~ The string
Minsung ~ stubborn
Seungjin ~ Newbie
Minsung - phobia
Minsung-feelings
Chanlix~ LifeGuard
Seungjin X HyunIn ~ Protection
Changmin ~ shy
Minsung- Lonely
Changlix - souls
Minsung - Princess
Jeongchan ~ Arranged
Minsung- Detention
Minsung-ill
Minsung- First Meetings
Hyunlix- lost
Minsung - Confused Drunk
Minsung- Cheesecake
Minsung- Alphas
minchan -Chicken
2min- Nightmare
Hyunsung- Ace
Hyunminin- Fox
2min- minsung
Binsung- i'll be there for you
Jilix - Thief
Minsung - Dada
Hyunsung- Cake
Minsung- Rags and Royals
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 2
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 3
Minsung- Dagger to my heart
Minsung- kitty
Hyunsung- Honeymoon
Hyunjin - Play with Fire
Minsung- coffee
NOEASY - oneshot
Minsunglix- Cuddles and Cookies
Minsung
Star Lost- Minsung
Minsung - Dispatch
Minsung- Pepero Date
Chanlix- Jealousy
12 Days of SKZmas
A visit to Santa [SKZmas day 1]
Christmas in the Air [SKZmas day 2]
Walking in a winter wonderland [SKZmas Day 4]
Mistletoe and (Mulled) Wine [SKZmas Day 5]
Snow Mishaps [SKZmas Day 6]
Ginger Disaster [SKZmas Day 7]
You're my Carol,Carol [SKZmas Day 8]
A Cozy Night In [SKZmas Day 9]
Present Madness [SKZmas Day 10]
Winter Falls [SKZmas Day 11]
Hammock for Two - Minsung
Gaming 101- Minsung
New Nest - Minsung
Talker - Minsung
Ji's guide to fake dating - Minsung
Comfy Twilight - Minsung
Requests closed! (Re publishing so i can see the requests)
Caffeinated Cat Cafe- Minsung
Caffeinated Cat Cafe Pt 2 -Minsung
Of Stars and Quaffles - Minsung
Cuddles and Cravings - Minsung
Line up gone wrong - minsung
Sun basking and scratches - minsung
Mess of a nest - Minsung
Easy (like a sunday morning) - Minsung
Cut the Cameras - Minsung
Shine bright (very bright) - minsung
Starry Nights - Minsung
Want So BAD - Minsung
The Pumpkin Carving Before November - Minsung
Only One - Minsung
Work Hard Sleep Hard - Minsung
Snowy Squirrel - Minsung
Caffinated Cat Cafe pt 3 - Minsung
Chaste Kisses and Cuddles - minsung
Spot stealer - Minsung

Rockin' around the christmas tree [SKZmas Day 3]

2.1K 28 10
By voldyhasnonosey

Ship- Hyunjin x Jisung

-Hyunsung mpeg college AU

-Decorating the xmas tree

Requested by @cofeemilks 

-------------

"Hyunjin I told you we shouldn't get a tree for the dorm, we aren't allowed and besides, all these trees are too tall" Jisung groaned as he was walking through a woodlands which held a small row of cabins, some selling christmas tree decorations, others selling fast food like hot dogs and then finally one cabin where you can buy a christmas tree from.

Jisung was wrapped up in far too many layers of clothing, Hyunjin had told him to keep warm to make sure the small baby that was growing inside of him wouldn't catch a cold. Jisung had rolled his eyes at Hyunjin's nuisance but he couldn't have even gotten halfway through this pregnancy without the older boy.

After the younger's boyfriend had dropped him the moment Jisung had happily exclaimed he was pregnant, Jisung had been left alone, except Hyunjin.

Hyunjin and Jisung were dormmates, and got off to a rocky start. At first when Jisung had appeared at the dorms at the start of the year, Hyunjin had been thrilled to have someone to share with, however that had quickly disapperated when the boy's soon clashed with their different interests. Hyunjin was a keen dancer, always practicing in the small sitting room with his music up loud, whilst Jisung would be producing music, with headphones that had been turned up way too loudly, Hyunjin was surprised that Jisung hadn't blown his eardrums from the volume he listened to. The younger also had a very deep passion for rap and would bring his friends round and have rap contests almost every week.

It wasn't soon after the first month the pair had their first big fight because of the clash of interests and constant noise complaints to each other. It was also the time Hyunjin had found out Jisung was pregnant.

Jisung had collapsed halfway through the argument and when Hyunjin was waiting for Jisung to be discharged from the hospital, the doctor had said ' Jisung and his baby are fine, it was good you had rung for an ambulance so fast, otherwise the little one wouldn't have made it'.

From then onwards Hyunjin had practically been hit with baby fever. Constantly asking if Jisung was okay, asking if he had eaten enough for the two of them, making sure he wasn't doing too much to stress himself out, and now it was Christmas and Hyunjin had decided he must decorate the dorm so that Jisung could be cheered up after finding out he couldn't go home for christmas as his family were stuck in Malaysia.

"Hyunjin there's no point in even walking towards the taller ones" Jisung whined and Hyunjin was skipping down the path towards the 6 foot trees. There was a fairly large choice as it was only the 5th and not everyone had grabbed their Christmas trees yet.

Hyunjin paid no mind as he began to measure up different trees that had been cut and were all lying against each other. The boy pulled up one and measured himself beside the tree before spinning them around to check how bushy the tree was, how large the tree spread and how nice the top and bottom were.

As soon as Jisung saw Hyunjin inspect the tree he let out a sigh knowing that he was going to be here awhile. His hand rested on the bump that had grown and rubbed it lightly.

He was hoping to find the gender of his baby soon so that he could let Hyunjin hold a baby shower, it was unnecessary but Hyunjin insisted that he must do something to celebrate it.

Jisung slowly followed down the trail waiting for the boy to finish picking out his perfect tree. Luckily they had gone back to the 5 foot trees.

As Hyunjin was placing down a tree he had just inspected, Jisung crept up behind the older and pushed him into the large piles of Christmas trees.

Hyunjin let out a squeak as he thrashed his arms about trying to pull himself up.

"Jisunggg" Hyunjin whined and he wiped down the needles that had gotten stuck on his coat.

"You're taking too long, I'll push you again" Jisung threatened playfully, holding up his hands in tiny fists.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and scanned the area for another tree that would fit his expectations. Clutching the top of the tree, Hyunjin pulled it upwards and stood behind it before calling Jisung's name.

As the pregnant boy turned, he raised an eyebrow to the tree, he couldn't see Hyunjin behind it but he knew that the boy was there. It wasn't until he heard it.

"I am..tree"in cute English, Jisung cracked a smile.

"This is it, I think this tree is perfect, clearly a descendant from Groot" Jisung joked as he waddled to the back of the tree and saw Hyunjin with a wide grin on his face.

"Let's get it" Hyunjin agreed and lifted up the tree before swinging it up on his shoulder, nearly taking Jisung out with him.

==

"Tilt it a bit to the left" Jisung instructed as he stood a fair distance from the tree as he helped make sure the tree was standing straight.

Hyunjin obliged and moved the tree.

"My left Hyunjin not your left" Jisung scoffedly playfully.

"Right" Hyunjin muttered as he moved the tree back slightly to get it back in the correct spot.

"THERE!" Jisung shouted suddenly to stop Hyunjin from moving, he had his hands lifted as an action as he moved forward to tighten up the stand.

"You sure you are okay to bend down Sung?" Hyunjin asked his friend.

"Of course Hyunjin, i'm not that pregnant just yet" Jisung spoke as he kneeled down and manoeuvred under the tree to tighten the bolts, making sure to not lie on his stomach and on his side instead, with a bit of struggle he managed to secure the tree.

Shuffling out from the tree he sat on the floor,"All done, let go?"

Hyunjin slowly let go of the tree hoping it wouldn't topple. They were in luck as it stayed sturdy and was straight.

"Perfect! We can get rid of the netting and then let it drop for a couple of hours before the decorating can begin!" Hyunjin smiled as he rushed to grab his scissors from the kitchen.

With a slight huff Jisung sat down onto the sofa to relax, he wouldn't dare let Hyunjin notice he was out of breath just by kneeling under the tree and sliding out again, Hyunjin would make the boy sit and not participate in putting the decorations on the tree, claiming it would tire him out.

The boys decided on a simple meal of ramen for dinner, Jisung had planned on cooking but Hyunjin being persistent in him resting made the boy sit down and relax. Normally Jisung wouldn't be opposed to sitting around and not doing anything, but seeing Hyunjin work so much the last few weeks because the older was adamant at helping Jisung out made him feel bad.

"What do we want to hang up first?" Hyunjin asked as he slurped up his ramen.

"Well obviously we need to do the lights first" Jisung shrugged as he picked at some kimchi.

"Why would you do the lights first, do the baubles first?" Hyunjin raised his eyebrows at the younger boy.

Jisung almost choked on his ramen, he quickly recovered after taking a couple of sips of water, "Hyunjin.. No one puts the baubles on first? That's practically blasphemy, sorry but the lights go on first, it's common knowledge" Jisung waved his chopsticks about explaining.

"But if the baubles are in place first then you can put the lights in the gaps" Hyunjin grabbed a spoonful of radish.

"Don't the baubles just fall off?" Jisung questioned as he tried to imagine someone putting the lights on after the decorations.

"Well... yeah.."

Placing his empty bowl down, Jisung rubbed his small bump as he noticed his baby had clearly woken up from their rest for food.

"Okay, well we can do lights first then" Hyunjin shrugged as he picked up the dirty plates.

"Jinnie, I can do them" Jisung pouted as he shifted and lifted himself out of the seat towards the taller boy.

"Fine" Hyunjin huffed and passed them over to Jisung before collapsing on the sofa again.

Jisung was quick to get to work on washing the dishes.

"Do we want to play some Christmas music whilst we decorate?" Hyunjin shouted across the room.

"Sure, just make sure to put on a good playlist, I don't want to have to skip songs" Jisung explained as he wiped the dishes dry.

"Okay lemme grab my speaker and we can begin" Hyunjin rushed over to his room.

Jisung walked back to the sitting room and turned up the heating as well as closing the curtains, as he did so his eyes fell on the chocolate box they had cracked open just the other day to celebrate the official start of christmas. Jisung eyed up one of the golden wrapped chocolates and quickly grabbed one, quickly unwrapping it and shoving it in his mouth. He hid the wrapping in his jeans. If Hyunjin had seen him take a chocolate without him, he'd be annnoyed that Jisung had broken one of the only rules with their chocolate boxes, If one person has one everyone has one.

Luckily Jisung managed to eat it by the time Hyunjin came back carrying his speaker along with two boxes, which Jisung assumed were filled with decorations. Jisung went to help Hyunjin with a box but the boy stared him down, immediately making Jisung retreat to the sofa.

"Okay so let's get started, there's baubles in one, and then tinsel, lights and the star in another" Hyunjin clapped his hands together as he finished opening them up.

Just like he had said there were baubles, some glittery, some matte and some shiny, all were a mix of either white,blue or silver. It's clear Hyunjin had a plan for a colour scheme. Jisung glanced at the other box and the tinsel was also the same colours.

"So if we are doing the lights first, do you want to hold or lay them on?" Hyunjin asked as he got the music started, the speaker soon filled up with the familiar tune of 'Santa Claus is coming to town'.

"I can hold" Jisung nodded and picked up the lights to begin to untangle them. Hyunjin reached out and took the end and began to start laying them on the tree as he let Jisung untangle them bit by bit.

"Hyung, will it reach the top?" Jisung questioned as he looked at how little he had left to untangle.

"Yeah, I've used them on trees that are taller than this and they managed to reach to the top" Hyunjin explained as he showcased his answer by standing on his tiptoes and made sure that the last light stayed attached right at the very tip of the tree.

The pregnant boy turned on the fairylights and the main lights off so they could check the spacing to make sure all the lights filled up the tree.

"Let's move this part out slightly." Jisung bent down and adjusted some of the lights at the bottom of the tree.

"That looks good, maybe just on the left there's a small gap that can be filled and then I reckon it looks good" Hyunjin pointed out a small gap that was in the middle of the tree, Jisung was quick to adjust it.

"Make my wish come trueee... Hyunjin began singing along to the music as he went over to the box of baubles.

"All I want for christmas is youuu" Hyunjin bopped his head along to the tune.

Jisung quickly joined in with the adlibs, "Youuuu baby"

"I won't ask for much this Christmas' ' Hyunjin danced around as he picked up a piece of silver tinsel and wrapped it around Jisung's neck. The boy let out a giggle as he grabbed a Santa's hat and placed it on the black haired boy's head.

"I won't even wish for snow" Hyunjin sang out as he pointed outside where the snow had actually begun to fall.

"And IIIII" Jisung carried his part of the song as he picked up some baubles to hang on the tree.

"Make sure the colours are evenly separated" Hyunjin pointed to two of the blue baubles Jisung had put right next to each other.

"Ah right" Jisung muttered as he fixed their positions on the tree so that the blue was now next to a silver and white bauble.

He felt his baby kick slightly and so sat down for a couple of minutes, he knew if he moved around for too much longer the baby would become restless.

"You okay?" Hyunjin asked as he adjusted his Santa hat that had started falling off whilst he was dancing to 'I wish it could be Christmas everyday' in the background.

"Yup, just need a break, can I just throw you the baubles?" Jisung joked as he bent down and picked up a bauble in the box and threw it right square at Hyunjin's chest.

Hyunjin luckily caught it, "I suppose you can, just don't throw the glass ones" Hyunjin pointed out the glass ones that were wrapped in bubble wrap.

Jisung nodded and began passing up the plastic ones that he knew if dropped wouldn't break.

Jisung hummed along to the songs playing as he helped guide Hyunjin to place the tinsel and baubles in the right place so that it was spread evenly and the colours weren't cramped into one section of the tree.

"Looks good! Just need to put the star on top, do you want to do it?" Hyunjin held the star to Jisung.

"Ok, but I'm short.." Jisung lifted himself up as he rubbed his bump lightly to help keep his baby asleep.

"Stand on the sofa, that should make you tall enough" Hyunjin shrugged as he pointed to the sofa that was right next to the tree.

Jisung took the sparkling star out of Hyunjin's hand and slowly stepped up to make sure he didn't lose his balance. He stretched up and his hand was inches away.

"I may have to stand on the armrest" Jisung bit his lip.

His balance wasn't that great and he didn't want to make the tree fall.

"It's fine just go slowly" Hyunjin came to the front of the tree so he could be there to spot Jisung if he fell.

Jisung used Hyunjin's shoulder to help him stay steady as he reached up to put the star on top, he was only a little short and standing on his tiptoes made it possible for him to slide the star onto the tree. However doing that made him lose balance, out of instinct he grabbed the thing nearest to him. The Tree.

As he began to fall forwards he felt the tree lean back and it was only when he felt Hyunjin grip his sweater and pull him back that he let go of the tree to stop pushing it. The pregnant boy stumbled off the arm rest and clambered backwards on the sofa, luckily he was able to stay on his feet. Mainly because Hyunjin had wrapped his arm around the younger's waist.

The tree was left slightly wonky, tilting to the left, away from the sofa.

"Are you okay" Hyunjin's eyes widened as he frantically looked over Jisung to make sure he hadn't somehow stabbed himself with the tree needles, or injured his baby.

"I'm fine" Jisung let out a deep sigh, "The baby woke up though" Jisung rubbed his belly to calm down the baby.

"Good" Hyunjin let out a sigh of relief and sat down next to the boy. As he did he felt something crumble under his leg. Lifting his thigh up he spotted a golden wrapper.

Rolling his eyes he picked up the wrapper and pointed it to Jisung who was grabbing a blanket.

Hyunjin coughed to get the boy's attention. Jisung turned and his eye's zoomed into the golden wrapper, his eyes widened and he gulped.

"cravings... " Jisung shrugged and pretended to play it off.

Hyunjin let out a scoff, "Sure Sung. We all know your favourite chocolate is this one, don't try to give me that" Hyunjin threw the wrapper at the robber and leant over the sofa and grabbed his own chocolate out of the box.

The boy's couldn't be bothered to fix the tree so it was left slanted, Jisung wouldn't have it any other way.

------

hope you enjoyed! any comments are always welcomed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 446 49
A bunch of random Stray Kids stories in one book, given one shot, or two. #993 in Leeknow 😭 #146 in random
202K 3.6K 45
enjoy this weird collection of oneshots about stray kids. stan talent, stan stray kids.
7.6K 148 11
just a collection of one shots I wrote over time and never published :)
251 7 3
skz x reader oneshots. please bear with my sluggish updates and boring writing. P.S , good to read whenever you can't sleep. -sele