Stray kids oneshots (requests...

By voldyhasnonosey

Hey! So I've decided to make a Straykids oneshot book 😃 More

REQUESTS {closed rn}
ChanLix - Never going to leave you behind.
Changlix - Petrichor
Minsung- Acrophobia
Minsung ~ Vlive
Hyunjeong/HyunIn - claustrophobia
Jeongchan-Chicken Nuggets
Seungjin- Coconut Ice Cream
Minsung ~ vlive (collab)
Fanfic ~ HyunJeong
Chansung - Little
HyunIn - Christmas
Minchan - Workaholic
Hyunjeong - Dance Practice
Seungjin- A New Date
2min ~ The Parcel
Minchan ~ Unreleased
Minsung - New Lesson
Changlix~ Pick Me
Jeongchan ~ The string
Minsung ~ stubborn
Seungjin ~ Newbie
Minsung - phobia
Minsung-feelings
Chanlix~ LifeGuard
Seungjin X HyunIn ~ Protection
Changmin ~ shy
Minsung- Lonely
Changlix - souls
Minsung - Princess
Jeongchan ~ Arranged
Minsung- Detention
Minsung-ill
Minsung- First Meetings
Hyunlix- lost
Minsung - Confused Drunk
Minsung- Cheesecake
Minsung- Alphas
minchan -Chicken
2min- Nightmare
Hyunsung- Ace
Hyunminin- Fox
2min- minsung
Binsung- i'll be there for you
Jilix - Thief
Minsung - Dada
Hyunsung- Cake
Minsung- Rags and Royals
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 2
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 3
Minsung- Dagger to my heart
Minsung- kitty
Hyunsung- Honeymoon
Hyunjin - Play with Fire
Minsung- coffee
NOEASY - oneshot
Minsunglix- Cuddles and Cookies
Minsung
Star Lost- Minsung
Minsung - Dispatch
Minsung- Pepero Date
Chanlix- Jealousy
12 Days of SKZmas
Christmas in the Air [SKZmas day 2]
Rockin' around the christmas tree [SKZmas Day 3]
Walking in a winter wonderland [SKZmas Day 4]
Mistletoe and (Mulled) Wine [SKZmas Day 5]
Snow Mishaps [SKZmas Day 6]
Ginger Disaster [SKZmas Day 7]
You're my Carol,Carol [SKZmas Day 8]
A Cozy Night In [SKZmas Day 9]
Present Madness [SKZmas Day 10]
Winter Falls [SKZmas Day 11]
Hammock for Two - Minsung
Gaming 101- Minsung
New Nest - Minsung
Talker - Minsung
Ji's guide to fake dating - Minsung
Comfy Twilight - Minsung
Requests closed! (Re publishing so i can see the requests)
Caffeinated Cat Cafe- Minsung
Caffeinated Cat Cafe Pt 2 -Minsung
Of Stars and Quaffles - Minsung
Cuddles and Cravings - Minsung
Line up gone wrong - minsung
Sun basking and scratches - minsung
Mess of a nest - Minsung
Easy (like a sunday morning) - Minsung
Cut the Cameras - Minsung
Shine bright (very bright) - minsung
Starry Nights - Minsung
Want So BAD - Minsung
The Pumpkin Carving Before November - Minsung
Only One - Minsung
Work Hard Sleep Hard - Minsung
Snowy Squirrel - Minsung
Caffinated Cat Cafe pt 3 - Minsung
Chaste Kisses and Cuddles - minsung
Spot stealer - Minsung

A visit to Santa [SKZmas day 1]

2.7K 41 3
By voldyhasnonosey

Ship- Hyunjin x Felix
- Little Felix
-Fluffy
-Cute
requested by- tricksarefor

"Come on Fe, time to go!" Hyunjin shouted as he climbed the stairs of his small house. Pushing open the door to his and Felix's shared room.

As soon as he pushed open the door he was met with carnage. The fairy lights were glowing and the curtains were still closed. He knew Felix was up, due to the fact he found the boy sitting in a pile of jumpers as he struggled to put one on. One arm in the head hole and his head trying to get into the sleeve.

Hyunjin let out a chuckle as he made his way to the whining boy.

"Stuck" Felix whined as Hyunjin crouched down and helped the boy out of his jumper. Shaking the jumper out so the sleeves weren't tangled, Hyunjin rolled up the body of the sweater and pushed it over Felix's head. As Felix's head popped through the younger boy let out a giggle, Hyunjin smiled softly and ruffled his blonde hair.

Felix happily let the boy manoeuvre his arms in the right place.

"There you go Fe" Hyunjin smiled as he straightened it out so it would sit nicely on the boy's shoulders.

The sweater was decorated with reindeer having a snowball fight with a snowman, Felix's favourite sweater to wear during Christmas, especially when he was feeling little due to the soft and fluffy sweater, it gave him the feeling of safety.

Hyunjin lifted up the boy so he was standing," Do you want to go and grab your boots and coat?" Hyunjin asked the boy who immediately nodded and rushed down the stairs.

"Don't run!" Hyunjin shouted.

He could just envision Felix slipping down the wooden stairs because of the fluffy socks he was wearing. Listening carefully to make sure that the boy hadn't fallen, Hyunjin got to work to quickly put away the jumpers that Felix had thrown out to find his favourite one.

He also turned off the fairy lights and opened the curtains, met with the bright light of the sun shining on the layer of white that filled the streets.

Quickly making his way downstairs now wearing his own coat and boots, Hyunjin was glad to see Felix had managed to put on his boots and his coat.

"Want a cookie before we go?" Hyunjin asked the boy who immediately perked up at the word 'cookie'.

"Yes yes yes!" Felix bounced up and down and followed Hyunjin to the kitchen who opened the container holding the cookies that Felix had baked just yesterday when he was in his normal headspace.

"Eat it slowly, we don't need you choking" Hyunjin passed over one of the delectable treats, also taking one for himself.

Hyunjin kept an eye on Felix eating his own before being satisfied that he wouldn't choke it.

"Let's go" Hyunjin took the boy's hand and led the way out the house and to the car.

"Snow!!" Felix squealed as he tried to pull himself away from Hyunjin's hold.

Hyunjin immediately knew if the boy stepped foot in that snow then he would start a snowball fight, or make snow angels, and considering they were going to the mall to do christmas shopping and to a very special event that Hyunjin had only found out through Minho when he took Jisung. He hadn't told Felix to hopefully surprise the younger. He really didn't need to have to walk with a cold Felix covered in snow around the mall.

The journey to the mall wasn't long, it only took around twenty minutes and it was mainly Felix babbling nonsense as Christmas songs played in the background. It was December 1st, christmas music had already been playing since last week, not that hyunjin would complain. He loved getting into the Christmas spirit early. He had already put up the Christmas tree yesterday so that they could have the tree up all month.

As they arrived at the mall, Hyunjin tightened his hand around Felix's. "No running off okay?" Hyunjin bopped Felix's nose making the boy let out a small giggle.

"Okay dada" Felix gave a serious look and a nod.

The mall was fairly busy which wasn't a surprise because Christmas had officially started, there was a large Christmas tree at the entrance of the store.

Felix tugged his caregiver towards the shining baubles on the tree.

"Woahh" Felix brought his hand up to touch the decorations.

Hyunjin was quick to tug the hand away, "No touching Fe, we don't want to break anything" Felix pouted slightly but understood and began to pull Hyunjin in another direction.

Hyunjin chuckled as he tugged on the littles hand, "We are going this way Fe"

They soon made their way into the first store, it was a toy store and so Hyunjin was hoping to find stuff he could buy Felix when the younger wasn't with him. However, he was mainly going there to find a present for Jisung. It was only recently Jisung had come out to his friends, besides Minho, that he had a little headspace, Felix was over the moon and had immediately invited his twin around for a playdate.

Felix began trying to run away from Hyunjin as he saw all the toys in every inch of the store. It had been all decked out with tinsel and lights.

"Fe, you gotta stay with me, besides I need your help for a very important task" Hyunjin looked at Felix who had now stopped staring at all the different toys only focussing on the slither of silver tinsel in front of him.

" I need to get a present for Ji, do you think you can help?" Hyunjin crouched down to make eye contact with the little.

Felix nodded and smiled, "I know exactly what Jiji can have!" Felix beamed as he began looking around.

As Felix began walking around the store, Hyunjin made sure to keep an eye out on what toys distracted the younger so he knew what he could possibly get the younger for christmas.

He let Felix pull him around as he pulled out his phone, they still had forty minutes until they had to get to the event and so it should be enough time to grab Jisung a present and then maybe some food.

Suddenly Hyunjin was pulled from his phone to Felix tugging harshly on his free hand.

"For Jiji" Felix squealed and held out a handful of squirrel plushies.

Hyunjin chuckled lightly, "I know Jiji looks like a squirrel but I think he already has enough squirrel plushies' ' Hyunjin ruffled the younger's hair.

"Too many?" Felix raised an eyebrow confused.

"Just because you have a lot, doesn't mean jiji needs that many, and also Minho hyung told me not to get him any, okay?" Hyunjin explained as he helped put the plushies back in their shelves and carts.

They wandered around for a few more minutes before they found a cute set of colouring pens and a book full of animals colouring sketches.

"How about this Fe?" 

Felix let out a small gasp and grabbed one as well, " Want one as well!"

Hyunjin began taking out the younger's hand, "Not right now okay?" Hyunjin spoke cautiously.

Felix let out a pout,"Wanna match"

"We'll grab yours another time okay?" Hyunjin began to put the book back.

"I..I wanna ma-match now!" Felix stuttered out as his eyes glossed over, hyunjin let out a sigh.

"If I grab yours now, what would Santa get you Fe?" Hyunjin questioned. Felix tilted his head and bit his lip, blinking to stop the tears..

"Don't know.." he muttered looking to the floor.

"Come on, lets go and get you some strawberries covered in chocolate, will that cheer you up?" Hyunjin took the younger's hand and they made their way to the checkout.

Felix gave a sniffled nod, as he wiped his nose on his fluffy jumper. The little watched as his caregiver paid for his friend's present. Clutching onto the older's jumper to stay near.

-

"Before we get food, I have a surprise" Hyunjin spoke up as Felix walked down the centre of the mall, looking over the barriers to look at what was below him.

"Dada look! Santa!" Felix's eyes lit up and jumped up and down.

Hyunjin leaned over the barrier and spotted the Santa event that was going on. Smiling lightly he tugged Felix towards the stairs.

"Are we going to see Santa?!" Felix gasped lightly as he jumped down each step.

"Why not, I'm sure he would love to talk to his favourite fairy" Hyunjin looked to Felix who was in awe at the sight.

Santa was sat on a throne in the middle of a large gingerbread village. There were elves all dressed up walking around and handing out treats, and talking to the kids in line. Felix was so entranced by the setting he didn't notice Hyunjin pull him into the line after giving the check-in elves Felix's name and getting his ticket scanned.

The line went fairly quick but it was very long. Felix stood patiently looking out at the decorations. That's when he heard it. The sound of bells.

Two reindeers were being walked down the line and were being stroked by the kids waiting, letting out a gasp as Felix tugged on Hyunjin's shirt.

"Dada look! Rudolf!" Felix squealed in delight as he watched the deers slowly walk closer.

Hyunjin looked out to see the two animals coming near, "Do you want to stroke them?"

Felix looked at his dada and smiled brightly, "yess"

Felix fidgeted as he impatiently waited for the reindeers to come closer.

As they moved a few paces forward Felix could see the elf that was handling them.

"Look an elf!"

Hyunjin looked at the happy boy and smiled at Felix's cuteness.

"Yeah he's such a cool elf, he gets to hang out with the reindeers" Hyunjin added onto Felix's exclamation.

The caregiver and little soon reached the reindeers.

"Feel free to give them a little stroke, make sure to do it carefully as we don't want to startle them" The elf instructed as he demonstrated how to lightly pet the reindeer.

Felix was quick to begin stroking, a small giggle and squeal came out his mouth as the reindeer turned their head to look at him.

"Looks like Dasher likes you!" The elf happily said.

"Da-sher?" Felix asked, slightly confused, he was under the impression this was Rudolph.

"Yes! His name is Dasher, and over there by the food is Comet." The elf pointed to a slightly lighter brown deer grazing over by the gingerbread house.

"No Rudolph?" Felix pouted.

"Rudolph is probably busy Fe" Hyunjin began to explain.

"But I wanted to meet him." Felix's face was turned down and his enjoyment of the reindeers soon disappeared.

"Maybe if you are extra nice to Santa, he'll invite you to the North Pole to meet Rudolph!" The elf suggested as he lightly pulled on the reindeer's reins to stop them going astray.

Felix seemed to brighten up slightly after that as they neared the front of the queue.

"Do you know what you are going to ask Santa?" Hyunjin asked the boy who was clutching onto to his jumper and trying to get a look at Santa.

"Colouring!" Felix bounced, his fluffy blonde hair jumping up and down with him.

"Oh so you can match with Jiji?" Hyunjin asked lightly.

Felix gave a fast and hard nod, "Yes yes yes! Gotta match"

"Sounds like a good gift. I'm sure Santa will be able to get you it" Hyunjin smiled and ruffled the younger boy's hair.

The rope was pulled down and Felix let out a squeal and ran towards Santa.

"Hi Santa!" Felix beamed.

"Hello there, little Lixie" Santa smiled at the boy.

Hyunjin came up behind the boy and helped him onto Santa's lap, "There you go Lixie", he immediately got his phone out to record the interaction.

"So Felix, what do you want to get for christmas? I've heard you were such a good fairy and the elves have said that Comet liked you! He doesn't even like Me" Santa let out a low chuckle.

"I wanna colour! So me and my friend JiJi can colour together." Felix turned to Santa and smiled, he even did a few gestures of him colouring. "I wanted to see Rudolph though" Felix let out a small pout. 

"I'm sure Rudolph wants to see you too! Maybe you can come and visit and help the elves look after the reindeer" Santa suggested to the boy which cheered Felix up.

"I will be a great elf! I will give Rudolph all the carrots" Felix puffed out his chest.

"Is there anything else you want?" Santa asked as he saw the elf on the sideline signalling the time was almost up.

"A Dragon! Like me!" Felix pointed.

"His korean name, Yongbok, means dragon" Hyunjin quickly spoke up when he saw a look of confusion on Santa's face.

"Ahh well I'm sure I can get you something to match your name!"

Felix smiled and said a shy thank you as Hyunjin lifted him off Santa and waved goodbye before taking Hyunjin's hand and jumped in excitement as he left Santa.

They slowly made their way out of the gingerbread village, and a few elves in passing handed the small boy some sweets and chocolate as well as reindeer food so he could be sure to summon Rudolph and the others to his house.

"But what if Rudolph eats them all and the other reindeers don't get any food?" Felix asked as he looked at the packet in his hands, it was all shiny and glittery, full of magic.

"It's special food, they only need a small amount, besides think of all the houses they'll visit, i'm sure they'll share" Hyunjin explained as he plucked the food gently out of Felix's grasp and kept it safe in his bag.

"Now let's get you some strawberries in chocolate!" Hyunjin smiled at Felix who gasped and tried to rush off.

"Not that way Lix!" Hyunjin chuckled, as he went to stop the excited boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.3K 199
WARNING : SOME ONESHOTS MAY BE TRIGGERING Please note that the beginning of this oneshot book has some Korean traditions used incorrectly. I apologiz...
830 18 1
Collection of one shots that I write impulsively! Each one is pretty lengthy so updates will be slow, enjoy !
19.2K 139 9
Find your type of oneshots. *Includes Long Chapters and Storyline* ❌May Include Mature Content❌ Your ideas and positive comments will be appreciated.
34.4K 714 37
Some oneshots✨