Project: Perfect Loveteam (Bo...

By crazyfrisson

How do you create a perfect loveteam? For ACZ Entertainment execs, it should include the following: 1. Great... More

The Project
Portfolio of A. Gamboa
Meet Tonz Gamboa
Miss-encounter
The Go-see
Stand In
Audition
The Intern
Curiouser
Thursday
Jacinda
Throwback Thursday
The Meeting
Look Test
Undeniable Frisson
An Overlooked Gem
Odessa And Jacinda
Coffee Talk
The Lecture
Her Second Home
Sunday Brunch
An Important Decision
Cie Cie
Unexpected Meet-up
TonCie
Clause Number 3
Never Fall
Reel To Real
Awkward Spell
Know You Better
Hello Nicolo
Mother Knows Best
Point and Shoot
Of Rumors And Friendship
Soft Spot
Donuts, Coffee, And LANY
Sunsets And Slow Drives
Kid At Heart
Helena
Tea And Treats
Story Pitch
Game Day
The Monday After
Driving Me Crazy
Chill Ride
Glimpse Of The Past
Meeting His Sister
The Contract Signing
Of Birthdays And After Party
The Morning After
A Small Favor
Witching Hour
Latte Art And Late Night Talk
Endless Horizon
Solo Project
Down South
Dinner
Just For Two
First Project
Exam Week And Grocery Run
Gift Giving
Of Fireworks And Promises
Home
The TVC
Happiest Place
Tweets
Old And New
Christmas Eve
Swarovski And Tchaikovsky
Of Family And Traditions
Sisters By Heart
2,033
Christmas Morning
Merry And Bright
Bashers And KFC
Not Like The Movies
Safe Haven
A Tale Of Two Mothers
Confused
Hermanas
Hey Stranger
Begin Again
Busy Bees
Rehearsals And Realizations
Down The Rabbit Hole
Real Talk
Mi Padre
Sunday's Best
Last Sem
Hot Seat
Just Friends For Now
Cool Breeze And Lake Views
A World Of Our Own
Love Sick, Still Pretty
The Plan
Apology Accepted
Before The Big Day
Nearly There But Not Quite
Artemis
A Birthday Surprise (Epilogue)

Mornings And Talk Shows

254 15 4
By crazyfrisson

Cie Cie will be interviewed for the first time on national TV, since her so-called "Renaissance". It is for the popular morning talk show of three credible female hosts of the network.

It's also the first time that she'll be without Tonz in ACZ. Even though she's surrounded by loads of people, she still feels lonely. Her mood lifted a bit, when she received a message from him, "Good luck on your interview. Just have fun! I'll see you soon 😊".

The glam team opted for a vibrant and youthful look, they wanted to highlight her expressive eyes. The stylist also chose a yellow shade for the outfit. The fans we're already starting to make #GoodMorningsWithCieCie trend.

There was a briefing, prior the taping. Sir Monchet discussed the questions with her. She feel relieved that it didn't tackle her absence from showbiz that much. They we're asked to stand by and wait for their cue.

"Let's say good morning to our guest, Cie Cie Martinez!"

Applause, the live audience included some "Sunnies" and they really made their voices heard.

"So how are you Cie Cie?" the main host asked.

"I'm doing good Ms. K, still adjusting to showbiz again."

"So what's the difference between theater and TV/film?" another host asked.

"To be honest, only the medium is different, since theater is performed in a live audience and TV/ film is not. But the passion of actors and production people in both mediums are the same."

"Very well said Cie Cie. So how did you adapt to having a loveteam?"

"It's not really a big adjustment, since I know Tonz personally. With regards to the scenes, we help each other and we also read lines together."

"You said you've personally known Tonz, is this prior the conception of your loveteam?"

"Yes, uhm, we're actually schoolmates, and we're both in our graduating year too."

"Awww, so you're batch mates? How was Tonz behind the camera?"

"Yes, we also both had our internship here at ACZ. How was Tonz behind the camera? He's actually the same, siguro more makulet when we're in school. He's also very focused in his studies. He's also my go to guy." she explained.

"What do you mean by, go to guy?" the host asked curiously.

"He's always there for me, he's really supportive." she answered.

"To set the records straight, is Tonz Gamboa courting you?" the main host asked.

"We're really good friends."

"Cie Cie's answer is very safe. Why don't we ask the other half of TonCie to answer our question."

Jacinda felt her heart beat erratically.

"Let's all welcome, Tonz Gamboa!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 1.3K 131
These are my collections of wattpad famous lines. Enjoy reading!
Boot Camp By Gina

Teen Fiction

27.3M 1M 34
After running away from her problems for four years - her inability to run a mile ironically being one of them - Whitney Carmichael knows a fitness c...
64.3K 2.2K 22
After what happened, everything is back from the beginning. The rules and regulations. Even the old selves of the Royalties. And because of that, ...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...