Hotel Transylvania: Johnny is...

By comicfan1939

This story takes place after the events of the second movie of Hotel Transylvania. Johnny/Batman was now faci... More

Character Bios
Chapter 1: Love at First Sight
Chapter 2: The Tragic Death
Chapter 3: The Draculas comes to Visit
Chapter 4: Family Dinner
Chapter 5: Man-Bat
Chapter 6: Let the Games Begin?
Chapter 7: Troubling News
Chapter 8: Loved and Reunited (Part 1)
Chapter 9: Loved and Reunited (Part 2)
Chapter 10: Love and Reunited (Part 3)
Chapter 11: Loved and Reunited (Part 4)
Chapter 12: Rooftop Briefing
Chapter 13: The Riddler
Chapter 14: To the Batcave
Chapter 15: The Talk
Chapter 16: The Party
Chapter 17: Dead on Arrival
Chapter 18: A Riddle for the Bat
Chapter 19: Riddler Trial (Part 1)
Chapter 20: Riddler Trial (Part 2)
Chapter 21: Riddler Trial (Part 3)
Chapter 22: Riddler Trial (Part 4)
Chapter 23: Date Night and Returning Guests
Chapter 24: Frank's Talk-Show
Chapter 25: The Crime Scene
Chapter 26: The Ambush
Chapter 27: Van Helsing
Chapter 28: The Arkham Knight
Chapter 29: A Sign of War
Chapter 30: Return of the Cartwrights (Part 1)
Chapter 31: Revenge of the Cartwrights (Part 2)
Chapter 32: Exposing the Cartwrights (Part 3)
Chapter 33: Defeat of the Cartwirghts (Part 4)
Chapter 34: Anarky
Chapter 35: No More Secrets
Chapter 36: A Troubling Sign
Chapter 37: The Arsenal Heist
Chapter 38: Bane
Chapter 39: Kidnapped
Chapter 40: The Bad News
Chapter 41: A Matter of Family
Chapter 42: Joe Chill
Chapter 43: Chill of the Night
Chapter 44: The Interrogation
Chapter 45: History of Amadeus Arkham
Chapter 46: Fear
Chapter 47: Arkham Asylum
Chapter 48: Scarecrow
Chapter 49: Saving the Loughrans
Chapter 50: Safe and Sound
Chapter 51: A New Day
Chapter 52: Basketball Game
Chapter 53: Kareoke Night Part 2
Chapter 54: Night on the Pool
Chapter 55: Argument
Chapter 56: The Missing Cops
Chapter 57: The Batmobile Chase
Chapter 58: Batman Arkham Knight
Chapter 59: Fall Out
Chapter 60: Wanted Fugitive
Chapter 61: Mavis' Birthday
Chapter 62: Intruders
Chapter 63: Knightfall
Chapter 64: Van Helsing Attacks the Hotel
Chapter 65: Secrect Identities Revealed
Chapter 66: The Past of the Van Helsings
Chapter 67: The Return of Lycidias Dracula
Chapter 68: Betrayal
Chapter 69: An Old Enemy Returns
Chapter 70: Blackgate Prison Breakout
Chapter 71: One Bad Day
Chapter 72: The Killing Joke
Chapter 73: Rescue Mission
Chapter 74: Dracula and Robin
Chapter 75: The Boy Wonder
Chapter 76: The Batman Who Laughs
Chapter 77: Contingency Plan
Chapter 78: Villains United
Chapter 79: Finding a Cure
Chapter 80: Johnny's Past Life (Part 1)
Chapter 81: Johnny's Past Life (Part 2)
Chapter 82: Johnny's Past Life (Part 3)
Chapter 83: Cured
Chapter 84: A Broken Friendship
Chapter 85: Most Wanted
Chapter 86: The Dark Knight
Chapter 87: The Dynamic Duo
Chapter 88: Under Attack
Chapter 89: Brother Against Brother
Chapter 90: Van Helsing Battle (Part 1)
Chapter 92: Clown Prince of Crime
Chapter 93: A Serious House on a Serious Earth
Chapter 94: The Last Laugh
Chapter 95: Aftermath
Chapter 96: End of the Knight
Chapter 97: Farewell
Chapter 98: Epilogue
(Hotel Transylvania/Batman Part 3)

Chapter 91: Van Helsing Battle (Part 2)

313 7 7
By comicfan1939

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Dracula and Van Helsing were busy fighting each other while the injured and dying Johnny rested on Mavis' lap with Martha beside them.

MAVIS: Johnny, just hang in there. We'll get you through this!

JOHNNY: (*cough) Ma... Mavis... get out of here... save yourselves....

MAVIS: No, Johnny. I'm not leaving you here!

Johnny kept coughing in blood while Mavis cried for help.

MAVIS: Mom, we have to do something! I don't know how much time he's got left!

MARTHA: Mavis, I think there's only way to save Johnny. You need to bite his neck.

MAVIS: What?

MARTHA: You have to turn Johnny into a full vampire. It's the only way!

MAVIS: No! I can't do that to him! It might kill him or turn him into something worse!

MARTHA: Mavis, we're running out of time. Johnny's dying and it's the only way to save his life.

Mavis looked down at Johnny, who was getting worse and worse by the second. She seemed skeptical about the possibility of Johnny becoming a bat monster like Bela.

MARTHA: It will work, Mavis. Trust me. I know that Johnny deeply loves you and he'll do anything to protect you from harm.

Mavis turns her attention at Dracula, who was losing the fight against Van Helsing. With no other choice, Mavis decided to turn Johnny into a vampire.

MAVIS: Johnny, whatever happens, I want you to know that I love you.... and this might hurt a bit.

Mavis gently held Johnny's and proceeded to inject her fangs on his neck. Johnny screamed in pain as the venom ran through his veins to complete the transformation.

Meanwhile, Dracula felt weakened from the fight against Van Helsing, He used his telekinesis to levitate Dracula up on the air and smashed him to the ground.

As Dracula tried to stand up, Van Helsing places his boot on Dracula's chest pinning him down while holding his dagger.

VAN HELSING/LYCIDIAS: Stupid little Dracula! You are match for me now!

When Van Helsing was about to stab Dracula on the chest with his dagger, a dark figure suddenly dashed towards Van Helsing like a car hit him against the wall.

Dracula, Martha, and Mavis widened their eyes in shock when they learned who was that dark figure was.

It was the Batman.

His wound was now healed and best of all, Batman is now a full vampire.

BATMAN: You won't bring me down that easy! You let Joker take control of my mind, manipulated Adrian against me, and worst of all you tried to attack my family! So yeah, I'm going to enjoy beating the crap out of your f***ing a**!

The enraged Batman made his knuckles crack its bones while tilting his neck. His anger was so pure that his fangs grew twice the size.

Van Helsing started charging at Batman and dashed his dagger at him. Batman was able to dodge the attack with his new vampire speed and land a punch a punch on Van Helsing's stomach face and chest with his new vampire strength.

Van Helsing recovered from Batman's strikes and tried dashing his dagger at him. Batman was able to avoid the dagger at incredible speed.

Batman used his cape to stun at Van Helsing making him dizzy. Batman punched Van Helsing multiple times per second and kicked him away while taking away his dagger and breaking it. Van Helsing yelled as he jumped high to attack Batman.

Batman grabbed his Explosive Gel and sprayed it on the floor in a circle. Batman detonated the gel as it left a huge deep whole on the ground dragging Batman down with Van Helsing.

Dracula, Martha, and Mavis were left at the cave and wanted to follow Batman down at the whole.

Before they could even act, the three vampires were suddenly knocked out unconscious as if someone hit them on their head.

As the Dracula, Martha, and Mavis laid on the ground unconscious, a small group of thugs somehow sneak inside the cave and knocked the vampires out with their an old baseball bat.

(thug): We got them boss. Just like what you wanted.

JOKER: (*cough) Good... get them in the van before anyone sees you...

Meanwhile through the tunnels underneath Lycidias' cave, Batman was able to escape Van Helsing from his sight.

Batman ran through the tunnels while using his gauntlet showing a virtual map of the tunnels that leads him to the Batcave as a shortcut. He wanted to make sure that Van Helsing would chase him to the Batcave.

While running through the tunnels and facing a few challenging obstacles, Batman communicated with Alfred through his earpiece.

BATMAN: Alfred...

ALFRED: Johnathan, what happened? I couldn't reach to you earlier. Have you Drac, Martha, and Mavis yet?

BATMAN: They're fine. I'm on way to the Batcave. Make sure the machine is prep when I lure Van Helsing to it.

ALFRED: Good luck, Johnny.

After a few minutes of running, Batman was almost near at the Batcave but the only problem is that Van Helsing was able to catch him as he grabbed Batman by the neck.

VAN HELSING/LYCIDIAS: Nowhere left to run, little Bat!

As he held Batman by the neck, Van Helsing smashed his back against the wall multiple times until it cracked a huge whole leading them directly to the Batcave.

As Batman fell on ground to recover, Van Helsing got the chance to glance around the Batcave.

VAN HELSING/LYCIDIAS: Impressive dwelling. It shall be your tomb.

Alfred then appeared holding a crossbow loaded with an anti-vampire dart to rescue Batman from Van Helsing.

AFLRED: Bite this!

Alfred fired the weapon as the anti-dart directly injected on Van Helsing's neck. Van Helsing screamed and soon laughed removing the dart from his neck. Alfred gasped in shock.

VAN HELSING/LYCIDIAS: (*laugh) Oh, Alfred. You were always a pathetic fool! The anti-darts might work on Dracula and the others but it has no affect on me!

Van Helsing raised his hand and smacked Alfred to the ground unconscious.

Batman clenched his teeth in anger after he saw Van Helsing hurt Alfred. Batman got back on his feet and grappled up on high ground.

VAN HELSING/LYCIDIAS: That's right, Johnny. Run like a coward. I will find you eventually.

Van Helsing levitated himself and saw Batman right in front of him. Behind Batman was the machine that he has been working on against Van Helsing.

BATMAN: Rise and shine...

Batman activated the machine that collects solar energy to emit pure sunlight. Van Helsing screamed in pain and was sent against the wall. The sunlight was burning the skin of Van Helsing.

Even though Batman was standing in front of the machine and was now a pure vampire, his Batsuit was able to protect him from the sunlight. Batman extended his cape in the shape of a bat casting a shadow.

VAN HELSING/LYCIDIAS: WHAT ARE YOU!?

BATMAN: I'm the Batman..... and your dust.

Batman grappled up while the sunlight burned down Van Helsing. While Van Helsing was beginning to disintegrate to dust, Batman drops down and gave one last punch at Van Helsing to the ground.

Batman quickly turned off the machine before also disintegrate into dust. Van Helsing's entire body turned into ashes since he already sold his soul and humanity to Lycidias Dracula. There was nothing left to the both of them.

Batman sighed in relief knowing that the nightmare is all over. Alfred woke up and saw that Batman won the fight. He also noticed that his skin became pale and fangs can bee seen on his teeth.

ALFRED: Johnathan... are you...

BATMAN: It's a long story, Al. I'll tell you later.

To be continued....

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 1.1K 15
In the deep forest residing within Transylvania lays the Hotel Transylvania. A pelicular hitel known only to the creatures bumping into the night. Ho...
144K 4.1K 15
WELCOME to Hotel Transylvania! Human free since forever! But now... Jonathan has arrived and has brought Elisabeth with him. Follow Lis during her...
267K 8.2K 45
You have watched hotel Transylvania 1, 2, 3 and 4 and can't help but love it. You absolutely loved Jonny and Mavis together and was happy they had a...
297K 9.7K 14
Male Mavis x Female Reader Based on the movie Hotel Transylvania 2 (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) =...