My darling mate - Klaus x OC

By OGSmithdmu

You know my sister's story. Now it's time you learnt mine. My name is Stella Gilbert and I am the oldest of t... More

Cast
1 #
2 #
3 #
4 #
5 #
6 #
7 #
8 #
9 #
10 #
11 #
12 #
13 #
14 #
15 #
16 #
17 #
18 #
19 #
20 #
21 #
22 #
23 #
24 #
25 #
26 #
27 #
28 #
29 #
30 #
31 #
House
house part 2
32 #
33 #
35 #
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 #
49 #
50
51
52
53
54
55
Ending

34 #

8.5K 233 23
By OGSmithdmu

After Bekah had calmed down I sent her to bed. I let her know that Jere, Jenna and Damon where coming over for dinner so she could join us if she wanted. While she rested I got ready for dinner. I pulled out all the ingredients I would need to make a carbonara. When everything is done I grab the gift bag from my room to give to Damon and Jeremy.  

I come down to find the others already here. I smile and hug them all before I put the  bags aside for now. We all sit down to eat, Jenna and Damon had a glass of wine while Jere and I had lemonade. When we were done I motion Jenna the kitchen while the boys sit down in the living room. "I'm going to tell them now. Mind loading the dishwasher from me?"

"Corse not. Go for it." I hug her and grab the bags from where I had placed them. I take a deep breath before making my way into the living room. "Boys I have something for you both." They turn there attention back to me and I give them a bag each. They look at each other before slowly opening the bags as if something was going to jump out at them. I roll my eyes, amused and sit down opposite them.

They both pull out a baby onesie. Jere's one read 'I get my awesome from my uncle'

While Damon's one read 'I can't wait to meet you big brother' 

Both Jeremy and Damon sat in front of my open mouthed not saying anything, just staring at the onesie's. I begin to get nervous when Jeremy suddenly jumps up and starts doing a weird happy dance that consisted of shaking his butt and waving his arms about.

"I'm gonna be an uncle!!!!!" he then ran out of the room screaming the same sentence over and over again. I shake my head at him, an adoring smile on my face. I turn to the still silent Salvatore and wait for his response. I however become bleary eyed when I see a single tear roll down his cheek as a face splitting smile forms.

"I'm going to have a baby brother?" his voice is full of such wonder and love that my heart swells. I nod and he pulls me in for a hug. When he pulls away he bends down and speaks to the tiny bump. "I promise to be the best big brother ever. I will always protect you." My smile widens at the sweet moment but I roll my eyes when I hear Jeremy start to cheer in the background once more.

I spent the next morning going through the books I had taken from the Salvatore house yesterday. I had to take a break every now and then to take phone calls for work or do an online meeting with clients. Tony had come over and helped but I left shortly after him and Bekah started flirting. 

Homecoming was tomorrow so I was now in the gym helping set up with Caroline. Being her usual over-the-top-people-pleaser self she was currently about to bite someone's head off if they put something down in the wrong place. Again. I've actually had to stop her from killing someone earlier because they hung the wrong streamers. Luckily I managed to escape from the blonde wrath due to a last minute meeting that had to take place. 

Bekah had text me to let me know she was going to the boarding house to see 'Mikael' get daggered. I had told my plan to Nik so he was fully aware of what was happening. Tomorrow night he would kill the fake Mikael and then he would wake his siblings and let them say their goodbyes before killing the real one. 

I had a feeling that the others would try something but I didn't know what. I did know that Caroline, Damon and Jere weren't apart of it as they had been with me a majority of the time. Care still didn't know about the baby and it wasn't because I didn't trust her, I just knew that she would get so excited that she wouldn't be able to hold back from telling people or buying baby clothes and showing them to everyone. 

—————

I had asked Damon to go along with what ever plans the Scooby gang had come up with and keep me in the loop. He was happy to do so after I explained what happens when an original dies. Some how no one had figured out that if you were to kill the original family then every vampire in the world would die along with them. I loved Caroline and Alaric but they weren't always the smartest especially when it came to Elena. Caroline was bound to protect her because they were best friends and Ric was protecting her because of Jemma. 

Since being kidnapped by her father Caroline had now pick up the habit to text me every time she went somewhere and went she returned home so that if it happened again and I didn't get a new text within 2 hours then I would know if something was up.

I hear my phone go off just as I step out of the shower and I see two texts, one from Bekah and one from Nik, both of them were letting me know that Elena had daggered Mikael and 'convinced' Nik to come back to mystic. Nik also added that he missed me and couldn't wait to see me. I responded the same and pushed my love through our bond so he could feel it as well. I feel a warmth back letting me know he was doing the same. 

Putting my phone back down I pull my hair into a messy bun and quickly get dressed. I pull on grey sweat pants, white vest top and a loose hoodie over my baby pink high-waisted underwear wear and matching strapless bra. Since my dress was loose the high waist would stop the dress from clinging to my skin so it would help hide the bump a little more. 

My dress and shoes were already packed along with makeup and hair tools. For some reason Bekah wanted to get ready at the boarding house, she liked annoying the brothers by stealing there best vintage, so I put my phone, and keys onto the clutch I was using for the night and placed the bags on the kitchen island before carefully placing the dress bag on the back of the chair. After a quick breakfast of fruit, toast and my prenatal vitamins I grab my stuff and leave, locking up the house as I do. 

I didn't know if Elena was there so I had to drive rather then teleport. She still didn't know what I was fully capable of or the fact that I was anything else other then a witch. When I pull up to the house I take my bags in and find Rebekah walking away from 'Mikael'. 

"Morning babes." I greet her with a cheery smile and she returns it, but I can see the sadness in her eyes. "Morning darling" 

She leads me up stairs to Stefan's room and I catch Damon talking to Elena. "Hey cub, I'm going to be with Bekah getting ready. Don't get into trouble." I whisper knowing he could hear me. When we get to Stefans room I immediately place my strings down and give Bekah a hug knowing that she needed it. 

She melts into my arms and sobs. Even though the Mikael downstairs was an illusion it was still hard for her to see his face. I whisper words of reassurance in her ear and when she finally pulls away I wipe her tears and I give her a small smile. Clearing my throat I pick up my bags and start unpacking everything onto the desk that Bekah had cleared off. 

I knew she needed a bit of human normality to make her feel better and get her mind off things so, we spent the next few hours painting each others nails, talking, laughing and doing each others hair and make up while music played in the back ground.

When we were done. Bekah was dressed in a red strapless dress that had three layered ruffles dripping slightly over her stomach. Her nails were painted the same red with white swirls on her ring fingers. I also left most of her makeup pretty natural with a bit of blush and simple lip tint but I wanted her eyes to stand out more so I smoked out some brown eyeshadow from her lash line and added some black winged liner and a touch of glitter to make the blue in her eyes stand out more. Her blonde hair was also curled back from her face and sat at shoulder length. She had removed the pink feather extensions that she had been wearing lately as well.

For my make up she did nude lip gloss with a pale pink glittery eyeshadow and winger liner. My hair was braided into a low bun with a few strands free. I use my magic to pack here thing away and pick it all before hugging my sister. "I need to take this home and pack a few things to take to the manor tonight. I'll meet you at the dance okay? And don't worry so much. You look amazing, Matt is lucky to be your date" I kiss her cheek and she says goodbye to me. 

"Thank you love" I give her one last smile and she goes back to admiring her appearance in the mirror.

A/N
Stellas nails, makeup, clutch and hair

Bekkahs nails and makeup

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 3.3K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...
207K 4.7K 43
I had to let him go. I had to give him up to Esther and Mikael for there were worse monsters that I was facing. They had no idea what I was or who. E...
15.6K 665 20
Tommy and Abigail. The youngest of the 4 Gilbert kids. Also the only ones that were not biological. The day Grayson and Miranda died was two d...
610K 11.1K 60
Cameron Ace Gilbert. The younger sister to elana, but older sister to Jeremy. The middle child. the forgotten child. Elena and pretty much everyone e...