Stray kids oneshots (requests...

Oleh voldyhasnonosey

Hey! So I've decided to make a Straykids oneshot book ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Lebih Banyak

REQUESTS {closed rn}
ChanLix - Never going to leave you behind.
Changlix - Petrichor
Minsung- Acrophobia
Minsung ~ Vlive
Hyunjeong/HyunIn - claustrophobia
Jeongchan-Chicken Nuggets
Seungjin- Coconut Ice Cream
Minsung ~ vlive (collab)
Fanfic ~ HyunJeong
Chansung - Little
HyunIn - Christmas
Minchan - Workaholic
Hyunjeong - Dance Practice
Seungjin- A New Date
2min ~ The Parcel
Minchan ~ Unreleased
Minsung - New Lesson
Changlix~ Pick Me
Jeongchan ~ The string
Minsung ~ stubborn
Seungjin ~ Newbie
Minsung - phobia
Minsung-feelings
Chanlix~ LifeGuard
Seungjin X HyunIn ~ Protection
Changmin ~ shy
Minsung- Lonely
Changlix - souls
Minsung - Princess
Jeongchan ~ Arranged
Minsung- Detention
Minsung-ill
Minsung- First Meetings
Hyunlix- lost
Minsung - Confused Drunk
Minsung- Cheesecake
Minsung- Alphas
minchan -Chicken
2min- Nightmare
Hyunsung- Ace
Hyunminin- Fox
2min- minsung
Binsung- i'll be there for you
Minsung - Dada
Hyunsung- Cake
Minsung- Rags and Royals
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 2
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 3
Minsung- Dagger to my heart
Minsung- kitty
Hyunsung- Honeymoon
Hyunjin - Play with Fire
Minsung- coffee
NOEASY - oneshot
Minsunglix- Cuddles and Cookies
Minsung
Star Lost- Minsung
Minsung - Dispatch
Minsung- Pepero Date
Chanlix- Jealousy
12 Days of SKZmas
A visit to Santa [SKZmas day 1]
Christmas in the Air [SKZmas day 2]
Rockin' around the christmas tree [SKZmas Day 3]
Walking in a winter wonderland [SKZmas Day 4]
Mistletoe and (Mulled) Wine [SKZmas Day 5]
Snow Mishaps [SKZmas Day 6]
Ginger Disaster [SKZmas Day 7]
You're my Carol,Carol [SKZmas Day 8]
A Cozy Night In [SKZmas Day 9]
Present Madness [SKZmas Day 10]
Winter Falls [SKZmas Day 11]
Hammock for Two - Minsung
Gaming 101- Minsung
New Nest - Minsung
Talker - Minsung
Ji's guide to fake dating - Minsung
Comfy Twilight - Minsung
Requests closed! (Re publishing so i can see the requests)
Caffeinated Cat Cafe- Minsung
Caffeinated Cat Cafe Pt 2 -Minsung
Of Stars and Quaffles - Minsung
Cuddles and Cravings - Minsung
Line up gone wrong - minsung
Sun basking and scratches - minsung
Mess of a nest - Minsung
Easy (like a sunday morning) - Minsung
Cut the Cameras - Minsung
Shine bright (very bright) - minsung
Starry Nights - Minsung
Want So BAD - Minsung
The Pumpkin Carving Before November - Minsung
Only One - Minsung
Work Hard Sleep Hard - Minsung
Snowy Squirrel - Minsung
Caffinated Cat Cafe pt 3 - Minsung
Chaste Kisses and Cuddles - minsung
Spot stealer - Minsung
Dancing Amongst the Flames -Minsung
Let the world around us, just fall apart - Minsung

Jilix - Thief

3.3K 68 7
Oleh voldyhasnonosey

Ship- Jisung X Felix
⚠️- drugs,smoking

Requested by Lovely_leeknow

———-

Felix drew out another breath as smoke left his mouth. The taste of nicotine satisfying his lips.

"Where we off to now?" Hyunjin asked as a the group of four were driving down the streets it was already fairly late.

Felix, Hyunjin, Changbin and Seungmin. Those were Felix's new friend. Ever since Chan had broken things off with Felix the young Australian had gone slightly rouge.

Jisung 🐿

Lixxx how are you? You haven't been answering my messages.

Felix heard his phone buzz. As he took out another breath of his cigarette he pulled it out to read the message off the lock screen.

Jisung, again.

Felix was purposely ignoring his friend because of the weird feelings he's been getting from him everytime they spoke and also he couldn't be bothered to even respond in the first place.

They gang pulled up to the mall. It was fairly late but lots of stores were still open.

"Isn't this the place we got kicked out of last week?" Changbin asked to Hyunjin as the group climbed out.

"Yeah, but I reckon we won't get caught this time round. Besides Lix wasn't there for it so we have a fresh face who won't be recognised" Hyunjin grinned as he locked up his car and the group made their way into the mall.

Considering it was the evening the centre was busy. It was summer after all.

"Felix your up for it right?" Seungmin asked.

"Up for what?" Felix asked unsure as the four of them stood outside a shoe store.

"You're gonna go in there and ask to try on some shoes and then run out with them on" Changbin explained as he rolled himself a cigarette. Felix could smell the slight scent of weed coming from it.

"Oo-oh yeah I can try" Felix nodded. He acted it off as if he was completely confident but in fact he was unbelievably nervous.
Everytime the gang stole Felix had never taken part. He usually got out of it because Seungmin was usually in charge of it because he was so sneaky.

"Any particular shoes?" Felix asked as he glanced in noting the small group of people trying on shoes already.

"None in particular just some nice ones" Changbin suggested.

Felix nodded.

"We'll wait by the entrance" Hyunjin added and the trio began walking back out.

Without even getting a good luck, Felix took a deep breath before walking into the store.

Felix spent a good few minutes actually browsing different shoes before he found a nice pair. They were white with red highlights.

"Hi can I help you?" A girl came up to Felix.

"Um could I try these shoes on in a size 9 please" Felix smiled sweetly.

He was positioned near the front of the store anyways and so his getaway would be easier than he initially thought.

"Of course, let me go get you a pair"

Felix gave a thank you and sat down on the soft black blocks for people to test out the shoes.
After a few moments the girl came back with the box.

"Here you are, let me know if you need the pair in a different size" she nodded before walking off.

Felix gave her a thank you and took his own shoes off before shakily put on the new pair. They were the perfect fit.

The shoes now were done up so Felix decided to test them out and walked around inching towards the door as he did so checking if they fitted correctly by twisting his foot and pretending he knew what he was doing by pressing his thumb at the front of the shoes acting out that he was testing the fitting size.

Glancing up he noticed no one was watching. Taking a deep breath Felix took off.
Immediately the alarm started blaring. Damn the security tag.

Felix didn't have time to slow down but he turned around slightly to see security rushing after him. Suddenly Lix crashed into someone as he wasn't looking where he was going causing him to crash down.

Within seconds the guards had caught up to him and were pulling him away and into cuffs to stop him from forcing his way out of their grip.

"Reckon he knows the others we kicked out last week?" One of the guards questioned as they practically dragged Felix back to the shop.

"Judging by the hair it looks like Hyunjin definitely styled it"

Felix almost spoke up saying it was actually Changbin but decided he would rather not get his friends into more trouble as well.

Felix took the shoes of himself and slipped on his old pair immediately without really having been told to.

"Off to the station we go" one of the guards spoke up as they both placed a hand on each of Felix's shoulders and walks him to their car.

Felix kept his head down, his thoughts going haywire. Where are his friends? Why did he agree to this? Is Jisung okay?
As the car drove down the streets Felix stopped the tears pouring as he watched the familiar streets pass by.

One in particular was the music store where Jisung worked. Taking a shaky breathe Felix knew he should at least reply to Jisung.

Felix at in the police station. He had to write down a statement of what he did and he was given and fine and was told someone could bail him out. He had one phone call to ask for someone to come and help him out.

As he was passed the phone his mind went straight to Jisung's number. Yes, he knew it by heart.

The phone dialled for a few seconds before the voice of Jisung came through the phone.

"H-hello?" Jisung answered uncertain due to the fact it was an unknown number Lix was calling from.

"Hey hi it's Felix"  

"Felix? This isn't your number..." Jisung's voice was heard slightly muffled.

The soft voice of Jisung's voice made Felix break down.

"I-I've screwed up Ji... really screwed up" Felix chocked out.

"Where are you?" Jisung asked quickly.

"The police station" Felix said in almost a whisper but he knew he was heard as soon as Jisung replied saying he was already on his way.

The line went dead so Felix assumed Jisung had hung up. Shaking my hanging the phone back up. Through teary eyes the young boy sat back down on a blue hard waiting room seat.

Minutes had past.
Was he really coming?
He wouldn't blame Jisung for not actually coming.

Suddenly the door shot open and Jisung was standing there slightly out of breath. He was wearing joggers and a random hoodie. Hair a mess.

"Lix" Jisung gasp and rushed over to his friend and brought him into a tight hug.

The physical contact bad Felix break down. Hard.

"Hey it's okay Lix I'm here no need to worry"

"I-I'm sorry" Felix cried out as he soaked Jisung's hoodie.

"Don't be Lix, you needed space and you even made new friends" Jisung tried to calm the boy down.

"The-they aren't my...my friends, they used me" Felix pulled away and rubbed his eyes roughly.

Jisung moved his arm up to stop the boy from making his eyes read from the harsh rubs. Holding them softly in his hands, Felix looked up.

"I'll always be here Lix, you know that I'll never use you, you've gone through a tough time Lix you don't deserve it" Jisung rambled.
"You deserve better" he muttered.

Felix hugged his friend again, "I don't deserve you"

"You're stuck with me sorry about that" Jisung chuckled kissing Felix's cheek a small blush on both of their faces.

———-
Ahhh I hope you like it!! Wasn't too sure how to end it.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

572 12 3
skz x reader oneshots. please bear with my sluggish updates and boring writing. P.S , good to read whenever you can't sleep. -sele
51.6K 915 16
-stray kids oneshots- This will probably only contain smut, if you don't like that, just don't read the book โš ๏ธStray Kids just serves as characters...
1M 40.7K 199
WARNING : SOME ONESHOTS MAY BE TRIGGERING Please note that the beginning of this oneshot book has some Korean traditions used incorrectly. I apologiz...