WEAPON | ๐’.๐‘๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

By emmbbj

-MATURE SCENES! ๐Ÿ”ž -STRONG LANGUAGE "๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š™๐š˜๐š—. ๐™ฐ ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š™๐š˜๐š— ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ... More

๐š†๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฝ
! ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐šˆ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š‚๐šƒ !
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 1.- ๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’•๐’“๐’๐’
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 2.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 3.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 4.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 5.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 6.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 7.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 8.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 9.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 10.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 11.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 12.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 13.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 14.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 15.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 16.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 17.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 18.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 19.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 20.- ๐‘ช๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’“
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 21.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 22.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 23.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 24.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 25.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 26.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 27.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 28.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 29.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 30.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 31.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 32.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 33.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 34.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 35.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 36.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 37.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 38.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 39.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 40.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 41.- ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’“
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 42.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 43.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 44.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 45.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 46.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 47.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 49.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 50.- ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 51.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 52.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 53.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 54.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 55.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 56.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 57.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 58.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 59.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 60.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 61.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 62.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 63.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 64. - the end
๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“
MORE STORIES..

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 48.

9.1K 227 106
By emmbbj

The ground beneath them massively shook.

Everyone was looking around, not knowing where it was coming from while still fighting.

Suddenly giant orbs broke through the ground coming right at them.

Davina acted right away.

She flew up and jumped right in front of them,rising them up into the air with her powers. She pushed her hands down,moving the orbs to hit the ground smashing hundreds of enemies.

She looked back,making sure no one if theirs got hurt.

She locked eyes with Cap as he gave her an admiring nod.

But when she looked to the side she saw Wanda on the battlefield,destroying a bunch of monsters that were coming at few of T'challa's people.

Davian touched her earpiece.

"Wanda get back to Vision!"

"I'm on it!" Wanda answered.

Davina sprinted towards them so that she could take over the situation and Wanda could get back to Vision but in the meantime Proxima,the female that led the enemies got her hands on her,hitting her in the head,making Wanda fall down.

"He'll die alone,as will you." Proxima qrowled stepping on Wanda's body as she struggled to get up. Her head was pounding.

"She's not alone."

Proxima turned around as she stood face to face with Davina.

She growled again,jumping up into the air as Davina did the same then Davina landed on the ground and as she stood up, Wanda's mouth fell open.

Davina was standing in front of her with Proxima's ripped off head in her hand.

"They got Vision." Sam notified.

Davina and Wanda nodded at each other as Wanda flew up to get to him and Davina stayed on the field.

She turned around seeing a long blade coming right at her as someone caught it.

She looked to the side only to see Loki holding the blade in his one hand.

He looked at her with a sneaky smile and they continued to fight side by side.

...
Titan

"Hurry! He's very strong." Mantis begged,her hands were holding onto Thanos's head, holding back his mind and keeping him under while the others tried to get the gaunlet off of him.

"He's suffering. He mourns!" She called out.

"Gamora." Nebula spoke. She had got there a few minutes after the fight started.

"What," Quill whispered getting the pieces together.

"He took her to Vormir and came back with the Soul stone,she didn't." She said making Quill's head spin.

"Okay Quill,you gotta cool it right now you understand?! We almost got it off!!!" Tony screamed trying to keep him from doing anything stupid.

"Asshole!! Tell me you didn't do it!" Quill screamed into Thanos's face.

"I had to." Thanos struggled to get the words out.

"No you didn't. No you didn't." Quill whispered,his eyes were already full of tears as he started hitting him. Over and over again. Everyone screamed trying to get him to stop but the pain he felt was stronger than anything else.

Thanos soon snapped back. Fighting them off.

...
Wakanda

Vision fought with the male creature that got to the buidling where Shuri tried to get the stone out. They were already outside.

He grabbed Vision by his neck stabbing through his chest with a blade.

"I thought you were a literal machine. But you're dying like any man." He took the blade out. Vision gasped. It was painful. He then let go of him as Vision fell on the ground and as the male was about to grab him again Cap barged into him maling him fly away from them and hit the ground.

"Get outta here!" Cap shouted at Vision and as the male got up again Cap hit him with the shield multiple times making him fall back down.

"Go!!" He shouted at Vision again but Vision was too weak to stand up and fly off.

Cap was winning. With his shield he hit his blade making it fly away from his hands as he started punching him with the shield again but the crrature grabbed him by the neck with so much pressure.

Suddenly his grip on him released. Cap looked down seeing it's own blade being cut through his chest. His body fell down and behind him has stood Vision with the blade in his hands.

He then fell down,he couldn't anymore. He was badly injured.

"I told you to go." Cap picked him up.

"We don't trade lives Captain." Vision struggled to get the words out.

...
Titan

Thanos has best them. Once he used the stones against them,there was no more hope.

He was holding Tony by his head. Tony was kneeling om the ground his Iron Man suit completely destroyed.

Thanos stabbed him with a blade so Tony got really weak. At the end of the day he was a human.

"You have my respect Stark. When I'm done half of the humanity will still be alive." Thanos told him and let go of him. "I hope they remember you."

Tony was gasping fo air.

The stones on Thanos's gauntlet lit up. He was ready to end Tony's life when Strange spoke up, "Stop. Spare his life and I will give you the stone." He was breathing heavily.

Tony barely managed to look at him.

"No tricks." Thanos said and Strange shook his head,proving he would stand by his words.

"Don't. " Tony said but Strange knew he was doing. He send the stone right into to Thanos's hands.

Thanos put it on the gauntlet.

"One to go." He said and dissapeared.

...
Wakanda

"Davina!" Davina heard Thor shout making her and Loki turn to look at him.

"They're trying to get away." Loki said and Davina saw some of the spaceships were already taking off.

"We gotta destroy them!" Thor shouted again.

"Don't let them get to the ships." Davina ordered Loki and flew up.

Both her and Thor went to destroy the spaceships so that no creature would be able to escape.

...

"Are you okay?" Wanda finally got to Vision.

"Aargggh!" Vision scremed in pain.

"Are you okay? What? What is it?" She asked him.

"He's here." Vision was looking around with his eyes wide open.

Cap looked up, feeling the tension in the air and the wind blow faster.

Except Loki,Davina and Thor eveyone was there. Cap,Wanda,Vision,Natasha,Sam,
Rhodey,Bruce,T'challa,Okoye,Bucky,Rocket and Groot.

All of them ready to face Thanos.

And dmit didn't take him long to show up.

He appeared from a big dark cloud.

"Cap that's him." Bruce said making Cap frown. "Eyes up,stay sharp."

Thanos walked towards them as they barged at him but it was hopeless. He used the stones,overpowering each one of them,one by one.

"Wanda,it's time." Vision grabbed her hand.

"No." She stood in front of him.

"They can't stop him Wanda but we can." He turned her to face him.

"Look at me. You must do it Wanda please."

"Don't." Wanda still refused. Her eyes were filling up with tears already.

"We are out of time. If he gets the stone half the universe dies."

He said to her and she took a step back. Positioning herself to blow up the stone. Her tears were already falling.

"It's not fair, it shouldn't be you,but it is. It's alright. You can never hurt me. I just feel you."

Wanda let her powers into the stone.

Soon all the others were laying on the ground,defeated.

Thanos was making his way to Wanda and Vision.

Wanda turned to look at him with her face completely soaked in tears before releasing her powers from her other hand. She was destroying the stone with one and holding back Thanos with the other. But he was slowly getting to them although it was harder than he expected.

She looked at Vision and soon the stone shattered into pieces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2K 71
Your name is Mya Stark, your father is Tony Stark. You fall for Steve Rogers. One day Bucky Barnes is found and turns your world upside down. From th...
10.1K 369 21
Tension between the Avengers arises when one group supports the government's decision to implement laws which would control their powers while the ot...
2.7M 83.4K 39
โDo you feel like a young god?โž [across the marvel cinematic universe] [thor - age of ultron] [book one of ?] [CURRENTLY EDITING]
182K 6K 86
๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ | "ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ (ส/ษด) แดขแดสŸแดสœแดแด  า“ษชษขสœแด›s า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€ า“แด€แดษชสŸส." โง— ะฒฯƒฯƒะบ ั‚ฯ‰ฯƒ ฯƒฦ’ ั‚ะฝั” zฯƒโ„“ฯƒะฝฯƒฮฝ ั•ั”ัฮนั”ั• "๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™– ๐™—๐™–๐™™ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™œ๏ฟฝ...