Stray kids oneshots (requests...

De voldyhasnonosey

Hey! So I've decided to make a Straykids oneshot book 😃 Mai multe

REQUESTS {closed rn}
ChanLix - Never going to leave you behind.
Changlix - Petrichor
Minsung- Acrophobia
Minsung ~ Vlive
Hyunjeong/HyunIn - claustrophobia
Jeongchan-Chicken Nuggets
Seungjin- Coconut Ice Cream
Minsung ~ vlive (collab)
Fanfic ~ HyunJeong
Chansung - Little
HyunIn - Christmas
Minchan - Workaholic
Hyunjeong - Dance Practice
Seungjin- A New Date
2min ~ The Parcel
Minchan ~ Unreleased
Minsung - New Lesson
Changlix~ Pick Me
Jeongchan ~ The string
Minsung ~ stubborn
Seungjin ~ Newbie
Minsung - phobia
Minsung-feelings
Chanlix~ LifeGuard
Seungjin X HyunIn ~ Protection
Changmin ~ shy
Minsung- Lonely
Changlix - souls
Minsung - Princess
Jeongchan ~ Arranged
Minsung- Detention
Minsung-ill
Minsung- First Meetings
Hyunlix- lost
Minsung - Confused Drunk
Minsung- Cheesecake
Minsung- Alphas
2min- Nightmare
Hyunsung- Ace
Hyunminin- Fox
2min- minsung
Binsung- i'll be there for you
Jilix - Thief
Minsung - Dada
Hyunsung- Cake
Minsung- Rags and Royals
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 2
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 3
Minsung- Dagger to my heart
Minsung- kitty
Hyunsung- Honeymoon
Hyunjin - Play with Fire
Minsung- coffee
NOEASY - oneshot
Minsunglix- Cuddles and Cookies
Minsung
Star Lost- Minsung
Minsung - Dispatch
Minsung- Pepero Date
Chanlix- Jealousy
12 Days of SKZmas
A visit to Santa [SKZmas day 1]
Christmas in the Air [SKZmas day 2]
Rockin' around the christmas tree [SKZmas Day 3]
Walking in a winter wonderland [SKZmas Day 4]
Mistletoe and (Mulled) Wine [SKZmas Day 5]
Snow Mishaps [SKZmas Day 6]
Ginger Disaster [SKZmas Day 7]
You're my Carol,Carol [SKZmas Day 8]
A Cozy Night In [SKZmas Day 9]
Present Madness [SKZmas Day 10]
Winter Falls [SKZmas Day 11]
Hammock for Two - Minsung
Gaming 101- Minsung
New Nest - Minsung
Talker - Minsung
Ji's guide to fake dating - Minsung
Comfy Twilight - Minsung
Requests closed! (Re publishing so i can see the requests)
Caffeinated Cat Cafe- Minsung
Caffeinated Cat Cafe Pt 2 -Minsung
Of Stars and Quaffles - Minsung
Cuddles and Cravings - Minsung
Line up gone wrong - minsung
Sun basking and scratches - minsung
Mess of a nest - Minsung
Easy (like a sunday morning) - Minsung
Cut the Cameras - Minsung
Shine bright (very bright) - minsung
Starry Nights - Minsung
Want So BAD - Minsung
The Pumpkin Carving Before November - Minsung
Only One - Minsung
Work Hard Sleep Hard - Minsung
Snowy Squirrel - Minsung
Caffinated Cat Cafe pt 3 - Minsung
Chaste Kisses and Cuddles - minsung
Spot stealer - Minsung

minchan -Chicken

3.5K 67 10
De voldyhasnonosey

Ship - Chan X Minho
⚠️ Drowning
-fluff

requested by stay556

———

"Let's go!" Felix jumped out the groups car and rushed down to the beach dragging Jisung.

"Felix wait up!" Chan shouted. Sometimes keeping an eye on 6 members was too much for him. He was just glad Minho could help most of the time. Being the eldest two they were often left in charge of keeping the younger members in line.

Minho was sat at the front swinging his legs rubbing his sunscreen on his face.

"Let them go channie, they'll only get sulky if you don't let them run around a bit" Minho chuckled as he started searching for his glasses in the glove compartment.

"I know" whined chan, "I just don't want something bad to happen to one of them and then feel guilty about it later"

Minho jumped out of the van, glasses now on his face. "Don't worry, let them wear themselves out so we don't have to deal with them being hyper all day"

Chan gave a nodded and intertwined his hand with Minho as the pair grabbed their own towels and bags and made route to the group who had already set up a small area of their stuff.

"Come on let's goooooo" Jeongin whined as himself, Felix and Jisung were all waiting to rush into the sea and soak up the sun.

Chan waves them off give them the sign they can go into the sea. Minho decided to stay out of the water for a little while and just tan whilst reading a book.

Seungmin and Changbin had opted out of going in the sea as well and so were happily building a wonky sandcastle.

It has already been an hour and Minho had finished his book so took a stroll down to the sea front to watch the trio play in the water.
Giving Chan a quick kiss explaining where he was going Minho made his way to the edge.

His bare feet were being splashed by the warm waves. Minho was even surprised at how warm the ocean was. Usually it was only just bearable but it seems this summer was hotter, thanks to global warming.

"Hyung! Come in!" Jisung swam towards the older.

Minho smiled lightly but let out a sigh,"you know I can't swim Sung"

Jisung grabbed Minho's wrist," please Hyung it will be fun! Besides we won't go too deep so you can still stand!"

Minho let out a deep breath before reluctantly agreeing, how could he say no to his best friend. And if he was going to be able to stand up for it all then that's a good enough reason to go in.

Minho and Jisung made their way back to Felix and Innie.

"Now we have enough people to play chicken!" Felix smiled wildly.

"Teams?" Jeongin asked as he brushed his wet hair out of his face.

"Me and Hyung and you to?" Jisung suggested.

The group all quickly agreed with Jisung.

"How many rounds are we gonna do?" Felix question.

"I guess until we get bored" Innie shrugged.

"Ji you wanna carry or be on my shoulders?" Minho asked the younger.

"You can carry me first and then we can switch" Jisung shrugged making his way over to Minho before warning him he may get water in his face a he crouched to pick the younger up.

As both pairs were ready Jeongin on top (maknae on top) counted down and Minho and Felix pushed through the water towards each other and the battle began.

Jisung immediately went for the youngest right arm pushing in to the left before roughly yanking his arm to the right. Felix skill fully balanced Jeongin so he didn't fall,  Jeongin then lunged forward completely catching Jisung and Minho off guard resulting in them splashing down.

Minho fell down in the water and his breath caught for a second thinking he was in too deep water but luckily that wasn't the case.

——- 15 minutes ——-

Without the group realising the tide had gone in and they were now in deeper water. The water which was up to their waists were now up to their shoulders .

Minho sat on Jisung's shoulders and checked the time. They had been playing for about an hour and so he thought about going back in to put on some sun cream and food.

"Should we go and grab some food?" Minho suggests to the three others as Jisung let him off his shoulders.
Without realising how deep the water was the group agreed and began swimming back towards the sand. Luckily they did as the waves began getting bigger.

The group arrived safely on sand and walked back to the group where Chan was no sunbathing and Seungmin and Changbin were taking pictures with their completed sandcastle.

"Ooo sandwiches!" Felix rushed over to the box and picking up a selection of them.

"Yah! Leave some for us!" Jisung quickly followed and left Jeongin behind for the food.

Chan woke up slightly from the noise of the members coming back. He peeked his eyes out to
see Jeongin snatching a sandwich from Felix.

"Did Minho go to the toilets?" Chan spoke up as he searched for his boyfriend.

The trio glanced up at the confused Chan.
"No I don't think so, we just swam back in and walked back here, Minho didn't say anything" Felix explained.

"You....you swam?" Chan sat up straight.

"Yeah the tide had gotten highe- MINHO CANT SWIM" Jisung realised and dropped his sandwich rushing back to the front of the ocean. Chan was quick to follow.

In the speed of light Felix ran all the way to the lifeguard lookout.

"Oh my god,oh my god,oh my god" chan  paced as he searched out into the sea to try and find Minho.

"THERE! I SAW A HAND!" Jeongin shouted pointed to an area near the rocks where the tides were strong.
As Jeongin shouted out Felix and a lifeguard had made it to the group.

The lifeguard wasted no time in swimming out to the on going waves. In no time there was also a lifeguard boat following behind.

Chan was crouching down in stress,tears pouring down his face, how could he be stupid in not keeping an eye on his boyfriend.

"Look they got him!" Seungmin said. That comment made Chan shoot up and look out to sea. There Minho was in the rescue boat, he seemed to be unconscious but at least he was now safe. The lifeguard was performing CPR to help expel the water from his lungs.

Chan watched as Minho suddenly jerked forward coughing out some water. Letting out a big sigh chan smiled lightly. He was okay.

Minho lay back down as the boat was coming to shore, the group rushed over to check on him.

"He's okay, we've called a ambulance and he'll be taken to the hospital just to get his vitals checked out and to make sure he hasn't gotten concussion or anything" One of the lifeguards explained.

As this was being said a pair of Paramedics were carrying a stretcher arrived to scene. They carefully manoeuvred Minho onto the red stretcher.

"We can have one person come with us into the ambulance"

The whole group immediately looked towards chan who nodded, Minho weakly held out his hand for Chan to hold onto and chan have him a reassuring squeeze.

"We'll meet you there, Changbin can drive us" Seungmin spoke up

"Okay" Chan nodded through red puffy eyes.

The group watched as chan and Minho slowly went up to the ambulance.

Felix was hugging Jisung who was in tears muttering how it was his own fault for not watching Minho in the water.

"Let's go so we can meet them at the hospital" Changbin Let out a deep breath pulling Jeongin with him who was shaking and crying and clutching Changbin's shirt.

——-time skip ——-

Minho lay in the hospital bed watching the doctor change his vitals.
Chan was sitting in the chair beside him holding Minho's free hand.

"Everything looks good, we'll keep you here for a couple of days just to make sure you don't have a concussion but otherwise you're very lucky. You should rest your throat as you swallowed a lot of sea water and so your throat as you can tell will be hurting a bit. I suggest drinking lots of water and not putting stress on yourself until you are full recovered" the doctor explained.

Minho let out a weak nod. The doctor said a quick goodbye and left quietly. Minho glanced to Chan who was looking sad and sullen.

"Ch-anie" Minho's voice croaked. , " don't cry"

With that Chan seemed to break and his tears started flowing freely.
"I'm so sorry Min, I should've noticed that the tide had gone in and so the water was higher but I didn't. I didn't keep you safe and- andI promised you I would"

Minho gave Chan's hand a weak squeeze, "it's not yours" Minho said
Letting his throat rest before continuing, "I should've noticed sooner"

Minho took a sip of water, "don't blame yourself"
Minho shuffled over to one side of the bed patting the free pace for Chan to climb up and curl up with his boyfriend.

Minho gave him a soft kiss, "it's all my fault" Minho smiled lightly before turning on his side so he could wrap his arm around Chan's waist his head on his hyung's chest.

"Rest baby, I'll be here when you wake" Chan ruffled Minho's hair and kisses his forehead lightly before they both drifted off.

————
Hiii sorry it took so long! I lost loads of my requests so had to search through my messages to find them again!  Not too sure if this is any good 😩

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

120K 1.3K 26
skz oneshots I came up with. please remember none of this is real, its all fictional, the members aren't doing this in real life. smut. requests clo...
267K 4K 13
One shots with your favourite boy group Stray Kids. [DISCLAIMER] These series of oneshots were written before it was discovered what happened with W...
1M 40.3K 199
WARNING : SOME ONESHOTS MAY BE TRIGGERING Please note that the beginning of this oneshot book has some Korean traditions used incorrectly. I apologiz...
985K 22.4K 50
One shots for Stray Kids; • 99% fluff 💌 • Requests are closed ❌ • ❝ᶜᴬᵁˢᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ'ᴿᴱ ᴾᴿᴱᵀᵀᵞ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴺᴬˢᵀᵞ❞ -Han Jisung • ❝ᴮᴬᴮᵞᴳᴵᴿᴸ❞ -Bang Chan [This book is...