Stray kids oneshots (requests...

By voldyhasnonosey

Hey! So I've decided to make a Straykids oneshot book 😃 More

REQUESTS {closed rn}
ChanLix - Never going to leave you behind.
Changlix - Petrichor
Minsung- Acrophobia
Minsung ~ Vlive
Hyunjeong/HyunIn - claustrophobia
Jeongchan-Chicken Nuggets
Seungjin- Coconut Ice Cream
Minsung ~ vlive (collab)
Fanfic ~ HyunJeong
Chansung - Little
HyunIn - Christmas
Minchan - Workaholic
Hyunjeong - Dance Practice
Seungjin- A New Date
2min ~ The Parcel
Minchan ~ Unreleased
Minsung - New Lesson
Changlix~ Pick Me
Jeongchan ~ The string
Minsung ~ stubborn
Seungjin ~ Newbie
Minsung - phobia
Minsung-feelings
Chanlix~ LifeGuard
Seungjin X HyunIn ~ Protection
Changmin ~ shy
Minsung- Lonely
Changlix - souls
Minsung - Princess
Jeongchan ~ Arranged
Minsung- Detention
Minsung- First Meetings
Hyunlix- lost
Minsung - Confused Drunk
Minsung- Cheesecake
Minsung- Alphas
minchan -Chicken
2min- Nightmare
Hyunsung- Ace
Hyunminin- Fox
2min- minsung
Binsung- i'll be there for you
Jilix - Thief
Minsung - Dada
Hyunsung- Cake
Minsung- Rags and Royals
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 2
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 3
Minsung- Dagger to my heart
Minsung- kitty
Hyunsung- Honeymoon
Hyunjin - Play with Fire
Minsung- coffee
NOEASY - oneshot
Minsunglix- Cuddles and Cookies
Minsung
Star Lost- Minsung
Minsung - Dispatch
Minsung- Pepero Date
Chanlix- Jealousy
12 Days of SKZmas
A visit to Santa [SKZmas day 1]
Christmas in the Air [SKZmas day 2]
Rockin' around the christmas tree [SKZmas Day 3]
Walking in a winter wonderland [SKZmas Day 4]
Mistletoe and (Mulled) Wine [SKZmas Day 5]
Snow Mishaps [SKZmas Day 6]
Ginger Disaster [SKZmas Day 7]
You're my Carol,Carol [SKZmas Day 8]
A Cozy Night In [SKZmas Day 9]
Present Madness [SKZmas Day 10]
Winter Falls [SKZmas Day 11]
Hammock for Two - Minsung
Gaming 101- Minsung
New Nest - Minsung
Talker - Minsung
Ji's guide to fake dating - Minsung
Comfy Twilight - Minsung
Requests closed! (Re publishing so i can see the requests)
Caffeinated Cat Cafe- Minsung
Caffeinated Cat Cafe Pt 2 -Minsung
Of Stars and Quaffles - Minsung
Cuddles and Cravings - Minsung
Line up gone wrong - minsung
Sun basking and scratches - minsung
Mess of a nest - Minsung
Easy (like a sunday morning) - Minsung
Cut the Cameras - Minsung
Shine bright (very bright) - minsung
Starry Nights - Minsung
Want So BAD - Minsung
The Pumpkin Carving Before November - Minsung
Only One - Minsung
Work Hard Sleep Hard - Minsung
Snowy Squirrel - Minsung
Caffinated Cat Cafe pt 3 - Minsung
Chaste Kisses and Cuddles - minsung
Spot stealer - Minsung

Minsung-ill

4.7K 103 38
By voldyhasnonosey

Ship- Minho X Jisung
-Sick AU
-soft
-fluff
-small ⚠️ sexual abuse

requested by MeowLinaa_

Once again Jisung was stuck in the producing studio, there wasn't anyone else in the building and the only thing that could be heard was the typing of Jisung's keyboard and a soft music playing on an unedited track. It was currently 1am. This track needed to be edited by 11am. Jisung was screwed.

Like always the squirrel boy had decided to procrastinate doing his work and was now in a rush to edit and record the track's demo to hand to his boss in the morning.
Because of his idiotic self Jisung hadn't seen Minho since 8am when he woke up in the elders arms. Minho seemed to be burning up slightly and so when Jisung finally got out of bed he decided to grab some water and pills and placed them on the bedside table with a short note.

Hey Babe,

You didn't look great as I was leaving so here's some pills and water, I hope you feel better soon.
I'll try and text you later on

Love
Sung xx

Pushing himself through the early hours of the morning Jisung finally managed to finish the track at 7am.  Not even bothering to set an alarm Jisung collapsed on the unused sofa in the studio.
Within minutes of shutting his eyes Jisung's was fast asleep.

Waking up to an empty bed had been something Minho was used to. Usually he'd wake up when Jisung got out of bed so he could give him a quick kiss goodbye and Jisung would sometimes give a soft smile and ruffle his hair before leaving a kiss on Minho's forehead before rushing out the room because he always woke up late.

Today was the same,except Minho hadn't woken when the younger had left for work, it soon came apparent that the reason for that was the splitting headache and the hot flushes he found himself experiencing as he sat up.

Looking to check the time Minho noticed the note along with the medicine and smiled light. He was glad Jisung had noticed he wasn't looking great despite the fact it was the morning and Jisung usually didn't start to fully function until past nine.

It was currently 10am which meant it had been a few hours since his boyfriend had left. Taking the hard pills and swallowing them with little difficulty Minho pushed himself out of bed.

Felix was suppose to be arriving at twelve and so the only thing Minho could do to make himself feel better was take a lukewarm shower and get some food.
Throughout the morning Minho felt himself getting worse. The tablets hadn't seemed to really fix anything except the headache he'd woken up with had now subsided. Not to mention eating some food had made the boy feel slightly more alive.

It was only when the doorbell rang that Minho realised how hard he found it to even walk the small length to the door. Slowly pulling it open he was eat with a smiley orange haired boy smiling widely.  However Felix's grin faulted quickly at the face of an extremely pale Minho who looked like he would collapse any minute.

"Woah Min, you don't look great, are you okay?" Felix asked concerned.

Minho gave a weak nod, not even trying to hide the lie. Felix made his way into the house and placed his coat on the rack by the door.

"You've eaten right?" Felix asked as he walked to the bathroom with Minho following behind him.

"Y-yeah, I have but the thought of eating makes me feel worse" Minho muttered quietly.

Felix Rummaged around the bathroom cupboards until he found the one thing he was looking for. A thermometer.

"Open your mouth Hyung"

Minho simply followed and Felix placed the thermometer on his tongue. After a minute of Minho holding it in his mouth Felix checked.

"Wow Min, it's 40 degrees. You really should get you back to bed okay?" Felix face was etched with worry.

Minho shivered as Felix guided him to Jisung and his shared room. Minho plopped back in the bed and curled up.
"Do you want a hot water bottle?" Felix asked as he grabbed a blanket out of the cupboard and passing it to Minho.

"Mhm, and ji" Minho mumbled into the covers.

"I'll message him okay Hyung" Felix smiled slightly and ruffled minho's hair. As Felix walked out he dimmed the lights and heard a small thanks from the older boy.

Pulling out his phone Felix called Jisung. He knew how bad his friend was at responding to messages.

After a couple of rings Jisung answered.

"Hey Felix what's up?" Jisung answered cheerfully.

"I would usually say the ceiling but in this case, Minho" Felix sighed as he put down the kettle.

"I knew I should've stayed at home, how is he? He seemed feverish this morning" Jisung's voice was full of worry.

"Not good Ji, his fever is at forty and I'm grabbing him a hot water bottle, he said eating makes him feel worse and when I asked if he wanted anything he said you" Felix explained.

"I'll come home now, luckily my meeting is finished and I don't have anything scheduled the rest of the day except some work with Chan" Jisung spoke.

Felix could here form his side of the call some shuffling and movement so he assumed the boy was packing up his things.

"Minho may be asleep when you get back so don't turn on the lights in your room" Felix explained, "I gotta go take Minho Hyung his water bottle so I'll wait until you get back"
Felix hear a hum before the phone went dead.

Tucking his phone in the back pocket, Felix grabbed the hot water bottle and made his way back to the room.

As he pushed open the door he went into panic as he saw Minho on the floor shaking and there seemed to be sick over the duvet.

"Minho? Oh my god" Felix rushed over to the boy and helped him sit up.
Grabbing the thermometer off the side Felix checked his temperature, it was 45. It wasn't getting lower.

"Minho Hyung we're gonna have to get you to hospital, your fever is way too high" Felix said concerned.

From the word 'hospital' Minho went into frenzy.

"No no please" Minho pushed himself away from Felix and rest his back on the bed.

"Minho Hyung you're temperature is too high you need to-" Felix began speaking. Suddenly the bedroom door was opened and Jisung rushed in.

"Hey hey, baby I'm here it's okay" Jisung grabbed a blanket and wrapped Minho up in it.

Realising Jisung was with him, Minho's breathing stabilised slightly and he buried his face in the younger's chest.

Jisung began rubbing Minho's back and whispered over and over how he wasn't going to the hospital.

"Felix you can go, thanks for your help, I can look after Minho Hyung" Jisung looked up to Felix who was cleaning the bed.

"You sure Ji?"

"Mhm" Jisung nodded.

"Okay, let me change these duvets you get minho to have a bath and I'll leave you to it" Felix smiled.

"Thank you Felix" Jisung smiled back.

Jisung turned to Minho who was still trembling slightly. "Come on min let's get you a bath and some comfy clothes"

Minho didn't say anything but nodded and Jisung lifted the older up into his arms. Minho latched onto him and Jisung walked into the bathroom.

Placing Minho on the counter Jisung turned around and started running a bath making sure to put in lots of bubbles.
Turning back to check on Minho the older had pulled the blanket over his face.

"Too bright?" Jisung asked moving the blanket away and brushing the hair from minhos face and cupping his cheek gently.

"Yah" Minho croaked out.

Jisung dimmed the lights in the room, "want me to join you?"

Minho nodded again shivering slightly.

"Aww baby" Jisung pouted and kissed his cheek.
Turning back to stop the water Jisung picked some of the bubbles up and turned around and blew them into Minho's face.

Minho let out a small giggle. Jisung started taking off his shirt and jeans before helping Minho out of his disgusting clothes.
The two had seen each other naked a fair bit and so weren't fazed.

Minho jumped uneasily off the counter and got into the warm bath. Jisung got in quickly behind him.

The two quietly sat in the bath as Jisung washed Minho's hair. Soaking up the bubbles, Minho played around with them as he let Jisung take care of him.

————time skippy——-

It was later in the evening and Minho's fever has now gone down and was just felt with feeling dizzy and hot and cold flushes. The couple were currently in bed circles up together with a movie playing in the background.
Jisung was playing with Minho's hands.

"Min" Jisung asked quietly so that Minho wasn't too startled.

"Yeah?" Minho turned to look at Jisung.

"You always panic when you may need to go to hospital why?" Jisung asked.

Jisung felt Minho's breathing hitch against his chest.
Jisung quickly spoke up.

"You don't need to tell me if you don't want to".

"You should know, it's happened a lot now so" Minho began to explain.

Before continuing he turned to he had his face resting sideways on jisungs chest and one hand was fiddling with the hem of his boyfriends shirt.

"A few years ago... A few years ago I got into a car crash, not with my family, I was in a taxi" Minho began.

Jisung used his free hand to take Minho's hand that was occupied by his own shirt and gave it an encouraging squeeze.

"I was lucky and only broke my leg and one rib, my..my doctor decide to force himself on me" Minho took a deep breath.

"He..I .. I managed to press the emergency button before he could do anything but everything I go to the hospital I just think I'm going to see him or it will happen again." Minho let out a shaky breath.

"Oh min..." Jisung sighed and hugged the older who had began to cry.

"I can't believe you had to go through that" Jisung sighed.
"I'm thankful you told me, just know if you have to go there I'll do my very best to go in there with you"

Minho hugged Jisung tighter.
Jisung quickly turned off the tv with the remote and turned off the lamp which was on.
"I'm always here if you need me Min" Jisung whispered as he shuffled around so they were both laying down.

"I love you" Minho whispered quietly into Jisung's neck.

"Love you too baby" Jisung kissed his boyfriends forehead and hugged him tighter as they both began to sleep.

—————
So I clicked upload and wattpad glitched abs didn't upload it... instead deleted half my work...
I hope you enjoyed! Sorry I haven't updated uni work has me busy everyday without a break.
I hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.3K 26
skz oneshots I came up with. please remember none of this is real, its all fictional, the members aren't doing this in real life. smut. requests clo...
51.7K 528 20
Just a few Stray Kids oneshots from my tumblr account
18.8K 450 11
-stray kids oneshots- This will probably only contain smut, if you don't like that, just don't read the book ⚠️Stray Kids just serves as characters...
251 7 3
skz x reader oneshots. please bear with my sluggish updates and boring writing. P.S , good to read whenever you can't sleep. -sele