Perfect

I found a love for me

when adam met you he thought you was so perfect. he thought you were the sweetest person ever. he felt lucky that he had you. 

Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet

he loved your personality. he thought you were so beautiful. the way your smile would cheer him up when he was sick, made him fall in love with you even more. 

Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

before you, he didn't know how to love someone. after what his ex did to him, he forgot how to love. but he then met you. 

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was

you were only 16 when you met adam. you didn't know what love was. you started developing feelings for him in high school. little did you know, he also loved you. 

But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

And in your eyes, you're holding mine 

since you've been together, he felt he owned your heart. he loved you more than anything and he knew he couldnt break your heart. 

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song 

sometimes you guys would go outside at night and dance in the dark while your favorite song plays. he loved doing this with you because he saw that it made you happy, and that's all he cared about.  

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

you would always tell yourself that you looked a mess. but adam would always say that you look beautiful. he always knew how to boost your self-confidence.

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know

She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home 

he always thought you were the strongest woman he knew. he knew you had a rough past and hes proud of you for making it through the rough times. he hopes one day, you guys can move in together. 

I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets

To carry love, to carry children of our own 

you were the one person he told everything to. he told his secrets to and only you. he loved you more than life itself. he wants to start a family with you. he hopes you want the same. 

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time

you were only 16 and he was 17. but you were so in love with him. your parents didn't like you dating someone that was a year older, but you didn't care, he was the love of your life. 

Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

when he asked you to be his girl, you were so happy. he was so happy when you said yes. he does see a future with you and him. he wants a future with you and only you.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful

I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight 

sometimes after a date, you guys would just dance outside without a care in the world. you would wear a dress that was your grandmothers when she went on her first date. you thought you didn't look good but adam always said those 2 words: 'you're beautiful.' sometimes he would think that he didn't deserve you, but he loved you not matter what.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect

I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

he felt like god blessed him with the most beautiful angel ever. he never understood what magic touch he had for you to love him. he loved you more than your looks. you would dance in the rain and look a mess. but adam would tell you no matter what that you were perfect and beautiful. he could never ask for better. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

merry christmas loves! i thought the song perfect fit so i did perfect. 

i may release a chapter later today if im not too busy. 

i love you guys, stay warm, and stay safe🥰