Needy

Adam loved touching you. weathered it'd be him running his fingers through your hair, rubbing your back, holding you, holding your hand, it didn't matter. he just loved touching you. it didn't bother you because you love affection. you also learned recently that he gets grumpy if he went a day without touching you. 

it was morning and you were exhausted. adam woke up before you but he just let you sleep. he felt like something was missing. he knew what it was, it was you. he grabbed you and laid you on him. 

you started to stir but he played with your hair until you fell asleep. you started having a bad dream so you were whimpering. he ran his finger tips up your spine and your breathing calmed down. 

"y/n you have to get up please.'' you groaned. ''carry me.'' he chuckled and picked you up. he threw you on the bed to wake you up. you started laughing. he picked you up and did it again.

 ''alright alright im awake.'' you got up and made some coffee. corpse wrapped his arms around your waist. you got out of his grasp and hopped up on the counter. he stood in between your legs. he put his hands on either side of your cheek. he kissed you. you smiled. he then pulled you into a hug.

 "adam baby i love you too but you gotta let me get ready for the day.'' he huffed but let you go. while you were getting ready you saw adam looking sad. "baby what's wrong?" he made grabby hands at you.

 you walked over to him and he hugged you. you chuckled lightly. ''all you needed was a hug huh?'' he nodded. you found him adorable. ''baby you gotta let me get ready for work.'' he frowned. he forgot you had to work today. you took a shower and put on your uniform for work. 

you worked as a attorney so it was important you weren't late. ''adam im leaving be safe only text me if you need me. don't trash the house ok?'' he nodded in agreement. you gave him a goodbye kiss and you were off to work.

 the house was quiet. adam was bored. he checked all his social medias but nothing really new. he was smug. all he wanted was to see you. he knew he couldn't bother you or you'd be fired. 

he found a random show on Netflix to watch. he looked at his phone and it had only been 3 hours since you were gone. he was happy though. he cleaned the room, did your laundry, made dinner, and kept the house cleaned. you came home 4 hours later and were exhausted. 

you were so tried you almost fell to the floor. but  adam was there to catch you. "alright sleepyhead its bed time for you." he walked you to your room and changed you out of your work clothes. you didn't care if he saw you half naked, you were married. 

after you were in more comfortable clothes, the second your head hit the pillow you were out. of course adam needed you to fall asleep. he grabbed you and laid you on top of him. he ran his fingertips ever so slightly up and down your spine.

 he noticed your breathing calmed down so he knew you were out. he just looked at your sleeping face. sometimes he thinks what did he do to get you.

 he smiled just looking and thinking of you. he ran his fingers through your hair until he fell asleep. he truly was living the best dream ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     

WE HIT 2K READS 😝

THANK YOU FOR THE ENDLESS SUPPORT ON THIS STORY!!!!!

IM RUNNUNG OUT OF IDEAS SO GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS!!!!!

STAY SAFE MY BABIES💕