Stockholm

Stockholm syndrome: a psychological response. It occurs when hostages or abuse victims bond with their captors or abusers. This psychological connection develops over the course of the days, weeks, months, or even years of captivity or abuse

before I start I want to mention that I know corpse would never do this and I'm not trying to make him look bad in anyway and if you take it like that, im sorry. this was just a idea I had and I love corpse so so so much. please understand this is made up. also I wanna point out there will be mentions of abuse and mentions of self-harm so if that is triggering to you don't read this chapter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'what happened?' is what you asked yourself. you sat up and saw chains around your ankles. you looked at your surroundings. you see you're in a bed. the last ting you remember was walking home from work. you got up and you were able to walk around. you heard muffled voices outside the door so you just listened.

 ''are you sure about this corpse? she's gonna get reported missing.'' corpse, why did that name sound familiar? ''look, I know this was a dumb way of doing it but it was either this, or let her stepdad beat the crap out of her.'' how did he know your stepdad abused you? was he watching you? you heard footsteps and walked quietly back to the bed you woke up in. the door opened. you immediately backed up into the corner of the bed.

 ''hey...I'm not gonna hurt you. can you come out of the corner?'' you shook your head rapidly. you were still in shock. ''ok you can stay there. I know you want a explanation.'' ''w-why am I h-here.'' ''I've been watching you for awhile, I know that sounds bad but I've seen your stepdad hit you and I couldn't take it anymore.'' you slowly come out of the corner. he tried to reach for you but you backed up.

 ''ok ok I don't expect you to trust me-'' ''how could I!? you kidnapped me! I just wanna go home..'' you started crying. you backed up back into the corner. ''you have a little sister right?'' you uncovered your face and looked at him. ''y-yeah. w-what about her? DID YOU TAKE HER TOO!?!'' ''no no I didn't, she lives with your aunt right?'' you nodded. ''look, I don't wanna hurt you. that's not my intention, I took you because you were hurting, sad, broken, you wanted help. your mom tried, you pushed her away. I know you miss your dad, I get it, but harming yourself doesn't do anything but pain your dad. he loves you y/n, I know he does.''

 ''c-can you let me g-go? I-I promise I wont tell anyone.'' ''y/n, If I let you go, you're gonna end up getting beat, I don't want that. try to get some sleep though. I'll check on you in the morning.'' you nodded and he closed the door.

 you laid down hugging a pillow. you were glad to be away from your abusive stepdad, but you wanted to go home. you didn't know this guy and now you're trusting him? 'what if he tries to kill me? is he gonna hurt me?  ''he's not gonna kill you if that's what you're thinking.'' you looked up and it was a different person.

 ''w-who a-are you?'' ''I'm felix, I'm his bestfriend. I helped bring you here. you're y/n y/l/n right?'' ''y-yeah why did he take me?'' ''when you heard us talking yesterday, did the name corpse ring a bell to you?''  ''i-it made me think of the youtuber corpse husband.'' ''that's who took you. I don't know if I look familiar to you but I'm pewdiepie.'' ''n-no I haven't h-heard of you. b-but why me?'' he signed  and sat beside you.

 ''y/n, your stepdad beat the crap outta you. your mom tried to do something but it resolved in her getting beat like you. y/n you didn't tell anyone because you have major trust issues. corpse been watching you for a couple months. he noticed how slowly you would walk home because you're scared. he noticed you would wear long sleeves so you can cover your scars. y/n why didn't you tell anyone?'' ''like you said, trust issues. how can I know you guys aren't just gonna kill me and dump my body for my mom to find? I want my mom...'' you started crying. ''hey don't cry, I know you miss her but we can't let you go back.'' you wiped your face.

 ''w-why did you put c-chains on my ankles?'' ''it was to prevent you from running. get some sleep ok? we'll talk more in the morning.'' you nodded and we walked out. you cried yourself to sleep all night. when you woke up, you were still chained. the door opened and it was corpse. ''hey how you feeling?'' ''how do you think?'' he signed and walked over to you. you backed up cause you still don't trust him.

 ''I brought you a change of clothes, you can shower and all that.'' ''w-will you chain me again?'' ''if you promise not to run, then I'll give you free roam of the house. but if you walk to somewhere you're not supposed to go then I will put the chains back on. but you promise you won't try to run out the door?'' you nodded.

 ''you gotta come out of the corner if you want these chains off. I won't touch you I promise.'' ''l-let felix do it'' you were slowly starting to trust felix. he signed and left to get felix. he walked in. ''y/n, come out the corner, nobody is gonna hurt you. please?'' you slowly came out the corner. corpse took the chains off you.

 ''take a shower. bathroom is down the hall to left. don't go anywhere else. when you're done come to the living room.'' you nodded. felix stayed. ''is he always like that?'' ''strict? yeah its just his nature. he'll warm up to you. but you have to trust us.'' ''how can I? you kidnaped me, I've been here for 3 days.'' ''do yo want to get beaten again? do you wanna harm yourself again? do you wanna be scared to walk home?'' ''no..'' ''then you have to trust us. please?'' ''I still don't know...'' ''just go ahead and shower. we'll be in the living room.'' he walked out. you waited for a bit then decided to shower. afterwards you walked to the living room.

 ''y/n come sit down.'' you did as told. ''are you hungry? you want or need anything?'' 'yeah to get out of here'  ''n-no I'm good.'' corpse cocked his eyebrow at you but shook it off. ''I gotta run somewhere, felix keep a eye on her.'' he nodded and corpse went out the door.

 ''I gotta run downstairs, don't go anywhere besides the bathroom, kitchen, living room, and your room got it?'' you nodded slowly indicating you understood. he walked downstairs. you thought of something, what If you trusted them? maybe they'll let you go. 

you went back to 'your room' you looked around were you woke up and saw your cellphone. you couldnt call anyone but you went to google. 'what does it mean when I start to trust my kidnapper?' one term caught you eye, Stockholm syndrome. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey yall

pt.2 will be out soon!

  I'm doing state test and I have regular school in between so, sorry for the lack of chapters! if you really like this chapter, I'll consider making a book about it. also, I swear to god I will say this for the last time lmao. come join us in the basement! you get to talk to me and with others! I'll reply as much as I can! come join our crazy family!