Merry Christmas

Christmas. that was the one word you loved the most. you loved Christmas ever since you were a little girl. you loved seeing family that you haven't saw in a long time. this was your first Christmas with adam. of course you spend Christmas together as bestfriends, but this is your first Christmas as a couple.

 you woke up on Christmas eve feeling happy. you dug through your closet until you found Santa hats. adam was still sleeping so you jumped on him and he groaned. "wake up its christmas eve!'' he was gonna say something but he saw you happy and that's what mattered.

 you put a hat on adam and he patted your head. you dragged him downstairs and sat him on the couch. "now you get a christmas present early because i love you so much.'' you told him to sit down and close his eyes. you ran to get your present. you set it in his hand.

 ''guess what it is.'' ''a pregnancy test?'' he open his eyes and he was right. he looked up at you in pure shock. he looked at your stomach then back up at you. you nodded your head. he picked you up and hug you tightly. he was still trying process the fact that he was gonna be a dad.

 "im for real gonna be a dad. and you're gonna be a mom. and- '' you kissed him to shut him up. ''one word at a time.'' you laughed. ''if its a boy do you think he'll have my voice?'' you laughed again. ''we will see when i push them out.'' you chuckled. "i actually made a human.'' you rolled your eyes playfully. 

you and adam spend the day just acting like kids without a care in the world. it was midnight so it was officially christmas. ''can i open my presents nowwww.'' he laugh at how cute you were. he patted your head and carried you downstairs cause you were too hyper. ''when you give birth this child better not be this energetic.'' you giggled lightly.

 you guys opened your presents and acted like kids all day. ''adam get your lazy ass up we're making cookies.'' he didn't protest cause i mean, who doesn't love cookies? you never ended up actually making the cookies, you ate all the cookie dough. you guys just went out and bought cookies instead.

 you cuddled on the couch while watching christmas movies. you noticed that adam wouldn't take his hand off of your tummy. when you tried to move his hand he refused to let you. this made you smile. "adam.'' ''hmm?'' ''are you sure we're ready to have a baby?'' you asked him this because you were only 20 years old.

 ''baby look at me.'' you looked up at him. ''if you aren't ready for this its ok but, i think we're ready for a baby. we both have good paying jobs, we have a house, and everything we need. i will still love you if you don't wanna do this.''

 you felt yourself tearing up. you hugged him. he did want a family with you. he tickled your sides. you laugh so much you couldnt breathe. ''so, i say we go to the room, lay down, and i cuddle the hell out of you. sound good? yeah i know it does so get your ass up.''

 you laughed at his weirdness.  you cuddle for the rest of the night until you fell asleep. you dreamed of your soon-to-be perfect family. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         

merry early christmas my loves!

 i wont be posting at all during the week of christmas because i want to spend time with my family.

 however, i will post over the weekend if possible. thank you for all the support you have given me. 

merry christmas my loves, stay safe, i love you so much🥰