sleepless nights

corpse pov:

another restless night without sleep. I tried everything, sleeping pills, going to the doctor, but nothing works. y/n is worried so much she isn't sleeping much either. but I make her take sleeping pills.

 I look over to see y/n sleeping peacefully. she was just so perfect. I never understood what I did to deserve her. I was a unstable human being. she deserved better than me.

 I sniffled because I was letting my thoughts get to me. y/n then woke up. she didn't say anything. all she did was sat up and held me. 

y/n pov:

i was sleeping when i heard sniffling. I woke up and saw adam crying. I didn't  say anything, i just sat there and held him while he cried. ''baby what's wrong why are you crying" he sat his head up and looked at me.

 "I just haven't been sleeping good. i thought about how i didn't deserve you, how you need someone whos a stable human. someone who wont keep you up at night. someone-'' I stop his ranting with a kiss. "I don't want better adam. i just want you. its ok to keep me up at night. and you are stable, you're just struggling right now. im always gonna be up on your sleepless nights, im not going anywhere adam. because I belong with you.'' I saw a small smile on his face. 

corpse pov:

she really does love me. I don't know why I was so hard on my self. I look at the clock and it said 4:50. ''Y/N you need to go to sleep ill be fine I promise.'' she raised a eyebrow at me looking at me like I said something stupid. 

''nice try adam, Im staying up with you until you fall asleep.'' ''but-" I couldn't even get another word out before she kissed me again.

 ''I don't wanna hear it. im staying up with you until your brain says its time to sleep. no ifs ands buts about it.'' i sighed realizing that she wasn't gonna give up. ''y/n please just-'' i was cut off by another kiss. i ran my fingers through my hair. 

about 30 minutes passed of me staring at my nightstand with a picture of me and y/n. 'how the hell did i get so lucky' i thought to myself. i turned over to see her out like a light. i looked over her and saw a piece of paper. it was a note                 

i know you're looking at me sleeping dummy. anyway i know i said i was gonna stay up until your asleep but i got sleepy.

 i need you to sleep bub. at least try for me. i know you hate restless nights but you gotta try and fall asleep. 

im not going anywhere. ill be here when you wake up i promise. i was gonna tell you all this but i fell asleep. so i wrote it while you were staring at the wall. sleep for me bubba. i love you 

~your future wife

i smiled at the end. but it was true. she is my future wife, i do plan on marrying her one day. i looked over her and saw her smiling in her sleep. it made me smile. and i hardly ever smile. im basically a total hardass. but y/n could light up a room with her smile. i tried falling asleep but no luck.

*next morning still corpse pov*

nope. didn't get any sleep at all. i stared at the ceiling from 5am to 11am. y/n was still sleeping. i brush a piece of hair out of her face. "i know you're still awake.''

 out of no where i just start balling my eyes out. my breathing got heavier. i felt a pain on my chest. i was shaking like the life just been scared out of me. i was having a panic attack. 

y/n pov:

i heard corpse sobbing and instantly sat up. i saw he was shaking and i realized he was having a panic attack. i shifted him so he was cradled in my arms. i rocked him back and forth and his breathing slowed down. 

''shhh its ok im here just breathe in out'' he started to calm down. i sit him up on my lap. he lays his head on my shoulder and starts crying again.

 "i-im s-s-sorry im like this. y-you r-really d-d-don't n-n-need me. p-.'' i shut him up by kissing. i let my lips stay there for a second. he seemed to calm down. "baby will you sleep for me please.'' ''as long as i can hold you while i sleep.'' a smiled formed on his face. 

corpse pov: 

after y/n calmed me down i began feeling sleepy. i laid down with y/n in my arms. i held her as tight as i could but not too tight that it would hurt her. she was so tiny. yet, im so huge. 

she laid down on my shoulder. her legs tangled with my legs and she held my hand. she can never go to sleeping without holding my hand. ''mine'' i said softly. "i am yours baby and your mine.'' this was all i needed, the love of my life with me. i got good sleep with her by my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i used to have sleepless nights like this. 

but im much better now

also be thankful for this chapter because its one in the morning and im sleepy as hell lol. anyway i have 300 reads on this story! that warms my little heart. if you could also vote on it that'll be nice too....heh

anyway that's all i have to say. stay safe loves 🥰