Don't change, please

suggested by @choke_me_cult. thank you so much :)))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you were always a soft girl. you were sweet, nice, kind, and a fun person to be around. your bestfriend corpse loved that about you. you were always supportive of him. weather it'd be when he's upset, him making music, or making him happy, you were always there for him. you may also have a small crush on him but he didn't know that. what you didn't know is that he also has a crush on you. 

he loved your soft girl personality. he found it adorable. ''hey y/n wanna hear e-girls are ruining my life?'' ''yeah sure why not.'' you guys went to his recording room and listened to his song. '' so y/n what did you think?'' ''I liked it. its very original.'' he blushed a little and laughed. ''heh thanks y/n.'' you smiled at him. 

sometimes you wished corpse would notice you. like the little signs you would give him hinting that you like him and doing things for him out of the ordinary. you guess he just brushes it off. 'maybe if I start acting like a e-girl he'll notice me.'  you got on Pinterest and looked at some e-girl ideas. (your outfit)

 (your outfit)

(your makeup)

you looked in the mirror happy with your appearance

you looked in the mirror happy with your appearance. 'maybe now corpse will notice me.'  you went to the living room and took some pictures. you also texted Rae to see what she thinks.

Sista😎❤

Raeee

dumbass #2💙

Hey girly what's up

Sista😎❤

Im an e-girl now :)

dumbass #2💙

awwww why I liked your soft girl personality

Sista😎❤

Its a little embarrassing (TwT) 

dumbass #2💙

awh come on tell me im ur bestfriend :(

Sista😎❤

I just wanted corpse to notice me...

dumbass #2💙

babes why

Sista😎❤

cuz I listen to his new song and i thought maybe if i become an e-girl than he would notice me

dumbass #2💙

babes, he adores you. he loves your soft girl personality. you don't need to change for him. he loves you the way you are. 

Sista😎❤

really?

dumbass #2💙

yes I promise

Sista😎❤

thanks for the reassurance <3 

dumbass #2💙

anytime babes💕

''hey y/n have you seen my-'' he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw you. ''do I look good?'' ''yeah you do, but why are you dressed like a e-girl?'' you sighed and took a deep breath. ''I just wanted you to notice me. I thought that maybe if I was an e-girl and not a soft girl you would like me more.'' you looked down in embarrassment. 

he chuckled and put his index finger and thumb under your chin so you'll look at him. ''you don't need to change yourself for me to notice you. I notice you all the time. you are amazing and beautiful. I didn't fall in love based on your appearance, I fell in love with your personality. please don't change your soft girl personality, you're perfect the way you are.'' ''y-you're in love with me?'' instead of answering he kissed you.

 your face was 50 shades of red(forgive me lol) ''judging by the redness in your  face Im assuming that answers your question?'' you covered your face. he moved your hands out of the way. ''now how bout we get this makeup off your face, put on some comfy clothes, and cuddle?'' you kissed his cheek. 'don't change please.'  those words will always stick with you, because they were from the love of your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@choke_me_cult hope you liked it!

and also, I actually ate a full meal today despise the fact that i barely eat, I actually left my bed, I took my meds, and I did my homework!

I just want someone to be proud of me because I feel proud 👉👈

anyway hope you liked it!

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛