Pretty girl

this idea was not mine. i got inspiration from @bookish_writer so go read her books! (i give credit  that way people don't think that i stole someone else idea:)) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you felt unhappy with your body. you didn't like the way your thighs looked, you hate that you had stomach fat, and you just didn't feel pretty. you looked in your mirror and felt disgusted. you saw a tear drop run down your face. you put on some baggy sweatpants and a oversized hoodie.

 "y/n baby im home!'' your eyes went wide. he wasn't supposed to be home for another 2 hours. he walked to your room and was heartbroken. 

 he saw your tear stained face and red eyes. ''babygirl are you ok!?'' ''i-i thought you weren't supposed to be home for another 2 hours.'' ''nevermind that are you ok?'' you sat up and sighed.

 ''do i have a nice body?'' his eyes went wide. he wasn't expecting you to ask such a question. you looked down and felt bad. "yes baby you have nice body. why?''

 you just started sobbing. he put you in his lap and held you. ''i-i just feel ugly.'' now it was his turn to cry. he always got upset when you felt this way.

 ''baby can you look at me for a sec?" you looked up at him and he took your hood off. he took off your hoodie that you were wearing and you felt embarrassed just being in your bra and sweatpants.

 "take your sweats off please.'' you gulped but took your sweats off. he stood you in front of your mirror. you closed your eyes and looked away. he turned your head back and made you open you open your eyes.

 ''tell me what makes you feel ugly.'' ''m-my chest. i-it just doesn't look good enough.'' he put both hands on either side of you chest. ''your chest is perfect and i love it the way it is.'' you smiled a little, but not a lot.

 "what else?'' ''m-my stomach, it has stretch marks and extra fat.'' he put both hands on you waist. ''but i love your stomach. it feels like a fluffy pillow and i don't mind your stretch marks. is there anything else?''

 ''my thighs. they're really fat.'' he picked you up and sat you on the bathroom sink. he opened your legs slightly and put his head between them.(NOT IN THAT WAY) he kissed your inner thighs. ''as long as i can kiss them they're perfect for me. and as long as i can put my head in between them to-'' ''ADAM''

 he stood up and kissed you. ''you're perfect for me. i don't care about your looks. you have a great personality and a heart of gold and i love that about you. you body is perfect in everyway. i can't convince you to love yourself, but i want you to realize how beautiful you are.''

 you wanted to cry. you realized he really does love you. he tucked some hair behind your hair and saw you smiling. ''there's the pretty girl i know.'' you hugged him and  he hugged you back. 

''i love you so much.''

 ''i love you too pretty girl. now if i remember correctly, you owe me a little something.'' he smirked. you giggled and wrapped your legs around his waist and arms around his neck. he took you to the bedroom and lets just say, he got what was owed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      

sorry it took so long to make another chapter!!!! 

im having writers block ahhhh. give me ideas please, i beg of you🥺

please don't ask for smut. it makes me uncomfortable to write and i just don't like it *shivers* 

anyway its 2am and im sleepy so goodnight angels🥰

stay happy my loves😊