stuffed animal jealousy

before your mom passed away she gave you a bear with a voice recording saying 'I love you y/n, I will always be with you.' even though you were an adult, you still cuddled with your bear every night. 

this led to corpse getting jealous. he understood why you loved your bear so much, but he felt like you cuddled your bear more then you would cuddle with him. sometimes if you were taking a nap with your bear, he would replace it with himself. yeah, he hated that bear so much.

''babe have you seen my bear anywhere?'' corpses eyes went wide. he had hid it in your closet. ''no I haven't why?'' ''Im gonna take a nap and I need him to sleep.'' ''just use me Im more softer anyway.'' you laughed. ''can you help me look for it please?'' he groaned but decided to help you for it anyway.

when you got to your closet his eyes went wide and he knew he had to make up an excuse so you wouldn't grab it. ''um I already looked in there its not there.'' ''well it wouldn't hurt to look again right?'' you moved some clothes out of the way and your bear fell from the top of the closet. ''huh, I don't remember putting him up there.'' adam sighed. 

you were on the couch sleeping with your bear cuddled in your arms. adam was death glaring your bear. he knew he had to get rid of it without upsetting you. so while you were sleeping he took your bear and hid it under the couch. he put himself where your bear was and smiled.

''if my bear is not back in my arms in the next 10 seconds, I swear you will live with with only 5 fingers.'' he didn't need to be told twice. he hurried up and put your bear back in your arms. you cuddled your bear close to your face and smiled. 

he eventually gave up. he just sat there watching you sleep. he then got an idea. he was gonna ignore you like you ignored him. eventually you woke up from your nap and saw adam scrolling on his phone. ''hey adam.'' he looked at you but then looked away. you cocked your eyebrow. 

you tried giving him a hug but he pushed you away. ''adam baby are you ok?'' he walked to the kitchen completely ignoring you. you were confused. he normally always talked to you when you woke up. 

you thought he was mad at you but you hadn't done anything. ''adam why are you ignoring me?'' then it hit you. ''adam are you ignoring me because you were jealous of a stuff animal?'' he looked at you and nodded. 

you chuckled a little and sat yourself in his lap. he crossed his arms and turned his head away from you. you wrapped your arms around his neck and laid your head on his shoulder.

 he was still ignoring you, but he wrapped his arms around you. ''adam why were you jealous of my stuffed bear?'' he made a small noise and hid his face in your shoulder. 

''alright wanna cuddle then?'' he carried you to the couch and cuddled you. he put your hand on his head. you laughed a little cause you knew what that meant.

 ''you want me to play with your hair?'' he nodded his head. you played with his hair and he was staring at your bear. ''haha motherfucker.'' he whispered but you heard it. you made a mental note to keep that bear away from adam. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I may be posting another chapter today if i feel like it haha

no cap i laughed the whole time while writing this lmao

anywayy i like all your guys suggestions but i need more after im done with the current ones plsss

thanks for reading my book btw!

also tell me what person you want me to make an imagine book on after i finish this one!

stay happy and healthy my angels💞