Stockholm final part

last part of the stockholm series 

recap: after being there for almost a month, you realized you were getting stockholm syndrome. you also found a note from the first person he took. when you realized you weren't the only one who's been in those chains, you knew it was time to go.

'I knew I wasn't the only one'  you wanted to ask why he did this, but you wanted to be out of here asap. 'maybe if I trust him he'll let me go?'  but you also thought about that note you found earlier. he kept her here for months, will he keep you here for months? no that cant happen. you got a family to go home to. wait, why hasn't your mom reported you missing? did she even care where you were? since corpse and felix left to go somewhere you decided to get on your phone. 

you looked up recently missing people and you weren't on the list. you started crying. you thought your mom cared about you. you heard voices and footsteps out the door. you ran back to your room and hid your phone. you ran back to the living room and wiped your tears. corpse opened the door and you acted like you were watching tv. 

''hey y/n we're home. we got something to eat if you want it.'' at least they were feeding you. ''I'm ok, thanks anyway.'' you had a plan, you were going to build up enough trust with him so he'll let you go. and you were trusting him already. ''you sure? you haven't ate anything since this morning." ''im fine thanks.'' he shrugged and sat next to you.

 a few hours pasted and you ended falling asleep on his shoulder. While you were sleeping you heard him talking to  Felix. "I think it's time to let her go, she's been here for months." "She doesn't have anyone to go back to, her mom didn't even report her missing." "Corpse, she clearly doesn't like being here. She was scared of you when she met you. She thought you were too serious and that's why she flinched when you touched her. But look at her, yes she warmed up to you but you can really see she wants to go, she doesn't belong here, please let her go, maybe keep in touch if she wants but there's promises that she's gonna want to." Corpse felt something hit him. He realized that he was wrong for taking you and that he shouldn't have. He felt you moving and you woke up.

 "Afternoon sleepyhead, hey, today is the day you're finally getting out of here, I should have never taken you and I'm truly sorry for that, I just hated seeing you be mistreated, I should have talked to you and got to know you as a normal person, I don't expect you to forgive me but when I do let you go, promise me you'll take care of yourself?" You were speechless. That was a genuine apology. You can tell he wasn't faking it. 

"I was glad to be out of there, yes I do wanna go, but there's not much to go back to. And I wanna say something first." He cocked his eyebrow. "When I woke up here I found my phone and was using it...I'm sorry." "I gave you your phone intentionally, at least gave you something to do when we were gone. Don't say sorry for that. If you wanna shower before you leave then you can but if not, you can grab your phone and I can take you home or if there's somewhere else you wanna go then I'll take you." You  thought about it, If you go home then the past would happen all over again, but yet again, you have no other family, but it was your only choice. "Just take me back home." He nodded. He was sad to see you go, but yet again, he was in the wrong for taking you. After a few hours you were finally home. "Take care of yourself please."You nodded and gave him a hug. He was surprised but hugged you back. You ran to the door and opened it. There was your mom in tears. "Y/N WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN." You gave her a hug. "Long story, but glad to be home." She held you and you fell asleep. You were finally home.

HEYYYY

Long time no see heh...

Anyways this is the last chapter for the Stockholm series

Yes I will continue my other book for Stockholm 

My mental health is somewhat ok but it's good enough where have some energy to write :)

I'm not leaving again unless I need to 

I love you all💕