lil update

hi 

so yeah been a minute 

 I wanna say a few things

I go through comments and some of them were either hurtful, or maybe a joke but in the wrong context. this goes for all my books but if you have something rude to say keep it to yourself because I simply didn't ask if you liked it or didn't like it. no one is forcing you to read this so if you don't like it, dont read. simple. as an aspiring author it hurts to see negative feedback on something i put my time and effort into. I write on wattpad because there's a community of authors which I look up to that inspire me to improve my work. the hurtfulness is the reason I back away from wattpad sometimes. if you dont like my books then that's ok, its not everyone's cup of tea.  but you dont need to be hurtful about it. I will continue this book and I fixed my dms so if you have a request or ideas you can find me there. other books that I don't write anymore will be deleted as I have no ideas or purpose for them. I appreciate all the support on this book for all the great ideas. if you no longer wanna support me then that's ok. I hope you find what works for you. to wrap this up, I dont wanna see anything else that's hurtful and or offensive. If i do I will delete your comment. I wanna spread Joy and happiness through the tough times. I wanna make people smile on a bad day, or make them laugh on a sad one. Thank you for your time to read this and I hope to be back to writing soon.

stay queer loves <3