Friend request

you were pretty bored at home. you didnt have many friends mainly cause you were introverted and antisocial. you decided to download some chatting apps hoping to make friends.

 after a little while of not really meeting anyone, you got a notification on your phone that someone messaged you. it was someone named corpse husband. 

corpse husband

hi there 

y/n

heya

corpse husband

sorry for the random message lol. I just saw your profile and thought I say hi

y/n 

you're fine lol

i was hoping someone message me im pretty lonely lmao

corpse husband

lol

tell me about yourself

y/n

well my name is y/n, im pretty laidback. i like to watch movies, crime shows, and anime lol. i work a part-time job at Starbucks, and when im not at work I like to skateboard and chillout. 

corpse husband

you skateboard?

y/n

yah lol, since i was 10 

oh im 19 btw lol

tell me more about you 

corpse husband 

ok well, corpse isn't my real name, but please call me that, im 21 years old, I do youtube, and I cant open foil 

y/n

the last part tho😂

corpse husband 

that was a joke that trended lmao

y/n

ohhh lmfao

it was nice to meet you but i gtg talk later?

corpse husband

you have discord?

y/n

yep its y/d/n#(Insert random numbers) 

 corpse

ok wanna talk later on there?

y/n

yeah sure ttyl nice to meet you!

corpse husband

likewise

you felt so happy talking to him. you felt like you finally felt like you had a real friend. by the time you were done doing things for the day you opened your laptop and got on discord. you saw that you had a friend request from someone named corpse. you accepted it and you guys talked for hours until nighttime. 

corpse 

hey before we go to bed wanna call real quick? only if you're comfortable

y/d/n#(random numbers)

yeah sure why not

*corpse started a call*

you guys talked on the phone until you accidentally fell asleep. 

*ongoing call for 24 hours* 

when you woke up and looked at your phone, you saw you were still in a call with corpse. "hello?'' you whispered because you were scared you were gonna wake him up. ''hi sorry about falling asleep on the phone.'' ''its ok i fell asleep as well. should we hang up?'' ''only if you want to. I have nothing to do today so its completely up to you.'' 

you thought for a minute, then you realized you had nothing to do besides laundry. ''earth to y/n'' you giggled before responding. ''I was thinking dummy. I have nothing to do besides laundry today, so if you wanna stay in the call then that's cool.'' 

you guys ended up staying on the phone until the call reached 24 hours. you've never had this before. you never thought that a person who probably lives a  thousand miles away could make you this happy.

*a year later*

dummy❤

babyyyyy

lil girl🖤

whatttt

dummy❤

call meeeee

lil girl🖤

in sec im doing somethingggg

dummy❤

okkkk

yep, after a year of knowing corpse, you started dating. during the same year you guys met face-to-face and he took the opportunity to ask you to be his. you never thought you would actually end up dating. you were glad to have someone like corpse, and you hope, he never leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ello

yeah i didnt leave cus i kinda miss writing but hope you like the chapter!