attention

work. work. work. that's all you ever did was work. adam worried for you. he liked the fact that you were working, but he felt like you haven't been showing him attention. due to the whole covid thing you had to work from home.

 you worked as a personal assistant for your colleague. adam hated the job you worked, but as long as you were happy, he was happy.

 you were doing some paperwork when he walked in your office. you didn't mind as long as he didn't bother you while you were working. he just stared at you from the doorway.

 ''unless you want to do a pile of paper work i suggest shutting my door.'' he was sad but shut your door. he plop on the bed and huffed. he felt lonely without you. 

he got an idea. he walked back to your office and opened the door. ''adam let me work please.'' he didn't listen though. he moved a stack of papers out of the way and hopped on your desk. 

''adam i need to-'' he cut your off with a kiss. he pulled you up on his lap. he laid his head on your shoulder and arms on your waist.

 ''adam baby you ok.'' ''i just wanted some attention.'' his voice was so soft and so child like. you knew you couldn't say no to that voice. 

you felt guilty, you realized you haven't been spending time with adam. you cried. "Im s-sorry i haven't been paying a-a-attention to y-you. work just stress me out-" he cut you off with a kiss.

 "shhh stop talking its ok. but you gotta give me love and attention.'' you giggled a little bit. you tried hopping off your desk but adam refused to let you go.

 "baby cuddling on a desk is weird. lets just chill in bed ok?'' he was gonna protest but now your dragging him out your room.

 you sat him on the bed and told him to stay. while you were taking your makeup off, he came up from behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. he rested his head on the back of your neck. 

"love i have to take my make up off. do you wanna sit down while i do?'' he shook his head against your back. somehow you managed to take your makeup off with him attached to you. you laid down and he immediately laid on you.

 "don't fall asleep yet, tell me about your day." he stayed quiet. you look down at his face and he as out like a light. you ran your fingers up and down his back. 

he smiled in his sleep. you turned off your light and fell asleep. you made a promise to yourself that you were gonna start paying more attention to adam. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry if it was short! i just wanted to get something out for y'all. im running out of ideas so lemme know what to write!

take care loves💕