we need to talk

so if you go back through my chapters you might notice the love hurts chapter is gone and lemme explain why 

I go through comments on my chapters and in that chapter i was reading the comments and  people were commenting things like ''yeah no'' or saying the whole chapter is just plain bad. understand that it is hard for me to take criticism. because sometimes people dont word it correctly and it  looks like something offensive. call me overly sensitive if you want but I will work on a new version of that chapter to hopefully make you feel better. and im in school right now so updates are not constant. my life is more important than wattpad. dont get me wrong I love you guys with all my heart, but if you have an opinion on something either keep it to yourself or re-word it correctly. I can see why people would feel that way about it but the comments were too much for me to handle.  either later today or sometime this week I will work on a new version of that chapter. however I already have a chapter in my drafts that I've been working on and if you dont like it, keep what you wanna say to yourself. i like feedback on my chapters but next time just re-words things. hopefully i dont have to delete anymore chapters and i hope i never have to have this talk again. 

Thank you