Nightmares

LOOK AT THAT PICTURE OF CORPSE AND SYKKUNO🥺 OMG ITS SO CUTE IM DYING AHHHHHH. anywayyy this is gonna be a boy x boy one cuz why not lol. enjoy!(i don't own the picture so kudos to the artist!) (y/b/n means your boy name :p)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

corpse pov:

I was sleeping went I felt something lay on me. I open my eyes and saw y/b/n laying on me whimpering. I guess my poor baby was having a nightmare. I ran my fingers through his hair and he calmed down a little bit. 

he started shaking and muttering in his sleep. I ran my hands up and down his back hoping he would calm down. ''n-no....p-please.....leave him alone...'' I wanted to cry. ''y/b/n wake up.'' i tried shaking him awake. ''DONT TOUCH HIM!'' he shot up with sweat dripping down his face. I laid him back down on me hoping to calm him down.

 ''hey hey shhh calm down it was a dream.'' he was still crying rapidly. ''shhh you're gonna have a panic attack calm down.'' I give him my hand cause when he plays with my rings it calms him down. ''wanna talk about it?'' he nodded.

 ''m-me and you were walking when someone hit me on the back of the h-head. I-I woke up tied t-to a chair. I-I saw y-you on the ground. t-the s-s-same person h-hit you a-and I b-begged t-them not to t-t-touch you, b-but they knocked y-you out a-again. t-then i woke up.'' he was still shaking a little.

 ''bub its just a dream I'm not going anywhere.'' I ran my fingers up his spine and his breathing calmed down. I looked at his face and he was out like a light. I looked at my phone and saw it was midnight. I tried falling asleep again but I felt him twitching. I then got idea.

 I took off my hoodie and put it in his arms. he put it to his face and smiled. sometimes when he smells my scent it calms him down. I run my fingers through his hair and he fell back asleep. I knew this was likely gonna be happening for awhile so I decided to stay awake.

 and I was correct. only this time he was shaking more then last time. I didn't know what to do so I laid him on me hoping he would figure out its me. and I guess he did cause he stop shaking. I woke up the next morning and he was gone.

 I walked downstairs and he was in the kitchen. I walked in and hopped up on the counter. ''morning.'' he just smiled at me. he walked to where I was and hugged me. I swear he is the sweetest boy you will ever meet.

 ''wanna talk about last night?'' he cocked his head like he had no idea what I was talking about. ''what do you mean? I slept good last night.'' I know he's lying, its not that hard to tell. ''do I need to say it or are you gonna stop lying to me?" he sighed and stood in between my legs. 

''I guess I really don't have a choice now do I?'' I shook my head. ''It was just a nightmare I had. you were being taken away from me. then I woke up and It was morning.'' I knew more had happened but I wasn't gonna push it.

 ''Is there any reason your having these nightmares?'' he looked down and nodded his head. I went to the couch and sat him in my lap. ''sometimes I think Im not good enough for you. and I always think that you can do better. that's why I have nightmares. cause in them you always left me for someone else.'' I swear I wanted to just ball my eyes out.

 ''y/b/n look at me please.'' he looked up at me. ''what do I tell you all the time?'' ''no matter what you will always love me and you'll never leave me.'' ''what else?'' ''nobody else is gonna take you from me.'' Exactly. You belong to me, and I belong to you, right?" He nodded.

 "Don't ever think that I don't love you because I love you more than anything. I'm never gonna leave you for someone else I promise." he hugged me so tight I swear I couldn't breathe. "Hey adam?" "Mhm?" "Thanks for loving me and taking care of me for almost 2 years." I smiled and kissed him. "It's my job." I really wouldn't trade this goof for anything. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter took so damn long. I got caught up in some family things. 

Happy new year btw🥳

I don't have much to say only that there will be a chapter coming soon!

Stay safe and happy my loves💖🥰