cuddles

you and your boyfriend Adam(also known as corpse husband)of three years were just chilling at your guys house. adam was live streaming among us with his friends so you were pretty bored. you tried taking a nap but you couldn't sleep. 

so you went to your kitchen and made some hot tea. you sat down on the couch and turned on Netflix. you couldn't find anything good to watch so you got up from the couch and looked at adam's recording room and saw the door open. you peaked inside and saw adam playing among us. adam's stream started going crazy due to him dying all the time.

 someone pointed out that they heard the door creak open. he turned around and his heart melted when he saw you. you were standing there with a blanket wrapped around you and one of his lose hoodies that covered your knees. 

he motioned for you to walk to him. he sat you in his lap and turned off his stream. "love why are you in here? not that I mind but why are you in here" "I just wanted cuddles" you said in a low voice while looking down. he put his thumb under your chin making you look up at him.

 ''y/n you have to speak up" "I just wanted to cuddle with you." you said while playing with your thumbs. he chuckled lightly at how cute you were being. "why didn't you ask me earlier? I would have stopped my stream." you looked up at him.

 "because I know how much YouTube means to you and I know you really care about your friends and I didn't want to bother you because of something dumb-" he cut you off by kissing you. "I don't care about any of that. if you wanted to cuddle, you could have came and asked me earlier. your all I care about ok?" you smiled a little bit and kissed his cheek. 

"were gonna cuddle until we're dead.'' you laughed a little when he said that. he picked you up and you held on to him like a kola holding on to a tree branch. he walked upstairs to the room you guys shared. he threw you on the bed and you started laughing like a idiot. he stared at you just laughing and smiling. this made him happy, just seeing you happy.

he changed into clothes that were more comfortable and laid down on his back. he looked at you and patted his chest. that meant he wanted you to lay on him. you laid your head on his chest and your legs on his legs. 

he stroked your hair while you drew circles on his chest with your finger. eventually you started getting sleepy and fell asleep. he looked down at your face to see you sleeping so peacefully. he took a picture and saved it. he had a album labeled wife🖤🤤which were pictures of you that he loved. he eventually fell asleep with the happiest feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello :3

tell me how I did please. your opinions matter to me!

I'll post another chapter later tonight or tomorrow!!

you can always dm me for suggestions :p

Stay safe my loves🥰💕