PDA

corpse really didn't like PDA that much. of course he loved showing you affection, but only at home. he didn't really like showing you affection in public. he didn't like hand holding, kisses here and there, or hugging in public. it made you feel a little upset.

 when you go out you see boys giving their girls a lot of affection. you want to tell corpse how you feel, but your scared of what he would say. today you told yourself that its time to suck it up and tell him. he was editing in his recording room. you walked in and stood in the doorway thinking if this was a good idea.

 "y/n i know your at the door.'' you gulped before you spoke. "is it ok if we talk about something?'' he turned around and looked at you. "alright come here.'' you sat in his lap so you were facing him. he put his arms behind you so you wouldn't fall. 

"love what's wrong?'' "you gotta promise me you wont get mad.'' he nodded. "i know i shouldn't be asking this but how come you don't show me affection in public?'' he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

 you knew you shouldn't have asked that. you tried getting up but he held onto you. "the reason why is because going out in public is already hard enough, and  im just scared that someone will say something, or people will stare and it makes me anxious. im sorry if it makes you upset. i know that's what couples are supposed to do, but I've never had a girlfriend before so, that's why.''

 he looked down in embarrassment. you took your hands and lifted his head up. "i know i make you go out in public and im sorry. that's my fault-" he put his fingers to your lips making you hush. "don't start with me woman. nothing is ever your fault. im glad you make me go out because i never leave my house. so actually thank you for dragging me out.''

 you smiled so much. "so um im going out tonight with my bestfriend and im wondering if you-'' he kissed you to shut you up. "yes I'll go shopping with you.'' you giggled like a kid. corpse just patted your head. you got dress to get ready to go. (you wore this)   

when you guys got to the mall, you notice corpse being all fidgety

when you guys got to the mall, you notice corpse being all fidgety. "babe you ok?'' "yeah im fine.'' in reality, he was debating on weather he should hold your hand or not.

 he saw you looking at a couple holding hands. you sighed. corpse knew that he had to get over his anxiety just to make you happy. he grabbed your hand and held it. 

you looked up at him smiling. you went to different stores trying on different outfits until you found the prefect one. he didn't let go of your hand the whole time. y'all stopped somewhere to get some food. while you were waiting, corpse noticed a guy staring at you.

he was getting mad but he controlled his temper. he went to where you were sitting and put his hand on your thigh. the guy was still staring at you. corpse was for real mad now. he made out with you for 5 minutes. the guy eventually left.

 ''you don't have to make out with me because of jealousy.'' you laughed. he blushed. you guys got your food and ate. when you were done you guys walked around. corpse stopped holding your hand. you were confused. you saw him getting anxious.

 "people are staring.'' he whispered in your ear. "babe its a mall, everyone looks at everyone. nobody is judging you i promise.'' he nodded at your reassurance. he slowly but grabbed your hand again. 'this actually feels kinda nice' he thought.

 "i know it does doesn't it." he blushed and mentally face palmed himself for thinking out loud. he stopped holding your hand and put his arm around your waist. you smiled and did the same. he felt happy. you guys eventually went home still holding hands. he made a note to do this all the time. 

maybe pda wasn't so bad after all     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here's your promised chapter loves. i don't really have anything to say for once lol

stay safe my loves💕