Daddy daughter day

you loved your dad so much. he was basically your bestfriend. he separated from your mom because she couldnt handle being a mom at 18.

 you were too young to understand why your mom didn't live with you and your dad, so he just told you your mom is on vacation. 

today was a nice day out side and you wanted to go to the park. your dad was taking a nap and you wanted him to wake up. 

 you ran to his room and jumped on him. ''Daddy wake up! daddy wake up!'' he woke up to a ball of energy jumping on him. 'how can a 5 year old have this much energy.' is what he was thinking. 

 ''y/n sweetheart calm down daddy is awake.'' he laughed at how much energy you had. ''can we go to the park please please please!?'' you gave him your best puppy eyes and he knew he couldn't say no. 

''alright why not.''  he got up and got dressed and got you dressed. since it was warm he put you in a skirt and t-shirt. after you were dressed you wanted to go so bad, but he told you to eat first. you started eating fast so you can leave.

 ''y/n slow down you'll choke.'' you huffed but started eating a little slower. ''daddy can we go now!?'' ''yes y/n.'' he chuckled. he was glad you were going to the park cause then you'll most likely tire yourself out. 

he got you in the car and started driving. you were looking out the window and laughing. adam looked at you and smiled. you were a happy girl. you laughed and smiled at everything, even if it wasn't that funny.

 you started squealing when you saw you were at the park. he got you out of the car and you almost bolted but he picked you up. 

''y/n you cant run off without me.'' he set you down and you were so tempted to run but you knew you had to wait. ''alright go crazy.'' you ran to the playground and ran for the swings first. ''daddy come push me!'' adam laughed and pushed you on the swings. 

eventually you got tired of the swings and went to the sandbox. adam was sitting on bench so he can watch you. there was another kid sitting in the box with you. 

''hi im derek.'' you were a little shy but it wouldn't hurt to make new friends. ''h-hi im y/n.'' ''you have a nice name.'' ''t-thank you, you have a nice name too.'' 

''where's your mom and dad?'' you started crying when he mentioned your mom. you haven't saw your mom since you were born. adam ran over to you to see what was wrong.

 ''y/n sweetheart what's the matter?'' you were crying so much you couldn't get a single word out your mouth. you pointed to derek and he started crying too. 

''I-I d-didn't mean to make her cry. all I asked her was where her parents were.'' he felt really bad. he didn't know your mom hasn't been in your life.

 ''hey its ok, she just hadn't seen her mom in a while.'' derek nodded and his mom walked over to see what was going on. ''did you make my son cry!?'' ''no mama, I made her cry,  but it was a accident.'' adam explained the situation to her. 

she understood and apologized for her son. ''hey y/n you feeling better?'' you shook your head. adam thought for a second, then it hit him. ''how bout we go get ice cream hm?'' you nodded cause you loved ice cream. 

after you got your ice cream you fell asleep in the car. adam eventually got home and put you down for your nap. after about 2 hours you woke up. you walked to where his recording room was and walked in. he saw the door open and saw you.

he put you in his lap and you laid your head on his shoulder. ''did you have a good nap sweetheart?'' you nodded. ''wanna go back to sleep while daddy works?'' you didn't answer and he saw you sleep. he kissed your temple. ''sleep well sweetheart.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks for this idea! 

you guys gave me so many great ideas and im trying to get them all!!!

I promise they will come just be patient!!

stay happy angels💖