Wisdom teeth removal

today was the day that corpse gets his wisdom teeth removed. you were not prepared for this. you seen people on youtube get their wisdom teeth removed and your scared on how your boyfriend was gonna act. ''y/n do I have to do this?'' ''yes babe you have to do this. you know you're gonna be on a lot of medication?'' he shivered thinking about it.

 you guys arrived and sat in the waiting room. ''adam? ''they called him back and he gave you hug. ''behave.'' he chuckled and went back. time pass quickly and you were able to see him. ''he kept asking for you. and he cried when you weren't there.'' your heart melted.

 ''wheresssss y/nnnn.'' you chuckled walking into the room. ''adam she's right here.'' ''I wanna hugggggg.'' you laughed and hugged him. ''takeeee meee homeeee.'' ''adam baby you have to wait. you're on a lot of medication and they have to make sure you can open your eyes for at least five minutes.''

 he tried standing up but you had to push him down. ''adam you can't leave.'' you were cracking up so much you couldn't breathe. ''wheresssss my girlfrienddddd.'' you told the nurse to tell him that you walked out to see what he would do. ''she left adam.'' ''she doesn't loveeeee meeeee anymoreeee.'' he started ''crying.'' ''adam look she came back.''

 he tried to hug you but he was too lose. ''so hes gonna feel loopy for the rest of the day, he can't eat any solid food either.'' you got him to the car and started driving. ''adam how do you feel?'' ''I see cloudsssss.'' ''baby there's no clouds in the sky its raining.'' he huffed. ''you're prettyyyyyy.'' you giggled and turned red. ''thank you adam, you are too.'' 

''can i hug youuuuuuu.'' ''not now baby im driving.'' he started poking your thigh. ''baby sit still im trying to drive.'' you thought this was gonna go a whole lot worse but he's just being really affectionate. ''adam. adam. ADAM.'' ''I DIDN'T DO IT.'' you started laughing so hard you couldn't even ask him what you wanted to ask him. 

''baby do want some ice cream? you cant eat any solid food for 24 hours.'' you instantly regretted asking him anything. ICE CREAMMMMMMM.'' ''baby stop yelling we're in the car and the windows are down.'' you went to mcdonalds and got him a shake. ''baby you have to wait until we get home cause you can't use a straw.'' 

''you're not my mommmmm.'' you got home and this was the hard part, getting him out of the car. ''alright come on please don't be difficult.'' ''whoooo are youuuuuuu. your nottttt y/nnnn.'' you laughed but you managed to get him on the couch. 

''y/nnnn there's a personnnnn innnn the houseeee.'' ''adam do you want to nap or eat ice cream?'' oh no, you can tell he was gonna scream. you covered your ears and he screamed. ''ICE CREAMMMM.'' 'jesus christ when can I have my normal boyfriend back.' ''actually lets take a nap ok?'' ''noooo cuzzzz you're nottttt y/nnnn'' you rolled your eyes and laid him down.

 you laid down next to him and took a nap. he woke up about 3 hours later and was normal again. ''ugh why do I have a headache.'' ''oh you're finally awake. now you get to clean the mess you made.'' he cocked his eyebrow. ''what mess?'' he looked around the living room and saw. 

''wait didn't I get my wisdom teeth out this morning?'' ''you seriously don't remember?'' you laughed at the thought of it. ''no. I don't even remember leaving this morning.'' ''I recorded everything.'' his eyes went wide and he blushed madly. he looked at the footage and was disappointed in himself for acting like a idiot. ''y/n I really don't remember any of that. why am I such a fucking idiot. im so fucking sorry.''

 ''its ok bub. do you want your ice cream now?'' ''can you feed it to me? I literally feel like a soggy piece of bread.'' ''of course I can. afterwards you need to take your meds so the swelling will go down.'' he felt needy but loved. he didn't know how you put up with him for 2 years, but he's glad you did.

 ''sorry if im being too needy-'' he was cut of by you putting ice cream in his mouth. ''you are not being needy. I'm actually enjoying taking care of you. like you said, you're basically a soggy piece of bread. and I need you to be a non soggy piece of bread. so I'm gonna take care of you until you feel better.'' he hugged you with all the strength he had. 

''thanks mom.'' you guys laughed cause you go full mom mode when it comes to taking care of corpse. ''you're welcome you bean head.'' ''ouch baby that hurt.'' your guys day was filled with laughter and taking care of corpse. you really don't know what you would do with your bean head.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bruh im literally in tears because of laughter🤣

any who, thanks for this idea, sorry it took a night to release 

Im currently taking exams in school and im trying to do my best! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! and tell me how i did on chapter one of my new book! i know you probably don't care but i just want some feedback ya know? thanks!

stay safe my birdies💫💙