vampire

you look in the mirror, a picture of yourself staring back at you. you deeply examine yourself. your pale white milky  skin, your sharp pointy fangs, how were you gonna tell him? he was the love of your life, when you guys put rings on each other you promised no secrets are meant to be kept. but this, how would he understand? will he leave you? call you crazy? so many thoughts running through your head. you took a minute to gather yourself. you put a smile on your face. you lived everyday as nothing happens. corpse gets concerned for you, you assure him nothing is wrong but you could feel it eating away at you. you wanna tell him, but you have too many worries. today you decided to suck it up. you were gonna tell him.

 he was in the living room watching tv. ''oh hey y/n, I haven't seen you all day, you ok?'' you nervously smile. ''yeah im fine, I was just really tired last night. I needed some sleep.'' he could sense your nervousness. ''you weren't in bed half the night last night, are you sure you're alright?'' you would leave in the middle of the night to find something to feed on. ''yeah im sure. just had a long night is all.'' ''y/n, we've been married for 5 years, we promised we wouldn't keep anything from each other, so what's going on?'' there was no hiding it, you knew you had to tell him. ''promise me that you won't freak out?'' ''baby why would I freak out?'' ''just promise me.'' ''I promise I won't freak out.'' you took a long deep breath.

 ''you know how I leave in the middle of the night?'' ''yeah?'' ''well...basically im a vampire.'' he was wide eyed. he didn't know what to say. he wasn't mad or anything, he was amazed. ''why didn't you tell me when we first met?" ''I was scared you wouldn't have interest in me or would wanna talk to me anymore.'' he let out a light chuckle. ''come here. come sit on my lap.'' ''do we really have to have a pep talk?" ''yes now get your cute ass over here.'' you went to him and sat yourself on his lap.

 ''listen to me. I don't care if your a vampire, a werewolf, or a witch, I love you the same. I'm always gonna have interest in you. you're a really fun person to be around. I honestly think you being a vampire is pretty cool. don't ever be scared to tell me anything. don't ever think I won't love you. you see these rings on our fingers? the day I married you I made a promise that I would love you until the day I die. don't ever be scared to tell me anything ok?'' you were speechless, you doubted yourself for no reason.

 ''is there anything else you wanna tell me?'' ''you know how you wake up with bite marks on you?'' ''that's from you isn't it?'' ''y-yeah.'' ''I don't mind honestly. speaking of, are you needing blood right now?'' you shyly nod. ''you can feed off my neck if you need to.'' ''are you sure?'' ''do you need another pep talk?'' ''no no ok fine. I have to numb your neck so you don't feel it.'' ''and how does that work?'' ''I can either kiss it or lick it.'' he laughed at the end. ''well, I don't want you licking my neck so I rather you kiss it. it feels good anyway.'' you playfully punched him in the arm. ''you might feel sleepy and a little dizzy afterwards just a warning.'' ''im not complaining. I need sleep anyway.'' you kissed his neck in the spot you were gonna bite. ''want me to to warn you or just do it?'' ''I'm not gonna feel it so just do it.'' you bit down and started drinking. the feeling of the warm liquid going down your throat sent shivers down your spine. after you were done you wiped your mouth.

 ''I take it that tasted good?'' ''yeah it did. how do you feel?'' ''well I feel like my soul was sucked out of me.'' you cocked your eyebrow. ''I'm sleepy.'' ''I said you would feel sleepy. now come on before my taste for blood grows.'' you guys went upstairs and into bed. ''babyyyy.'' ''corpse im two feet away.'' ''I want cuddles now. please?'' ''can I change my clothes?'' "hurry up im tired.'' you changed your clothes until you decided to just wear a oversized hoodie and underwear. ''I guess im the only one who wears pants in this relationship.'' you playfully punched him. ''that was the worst dad joke you've made.'' ''but you still love me.'' ''I do. forever and always.'' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was lowkey looking at kakashi on pinterest so that's why writing this took forever 

im sorry ok! you still love me tho? yeah you do

hope you liked ittt 

:)