Tics

this was from @Abby_819 . she helped me with this so thank her please :)))

 ⚠trigger warning. this topic can be triggering to some people so please skip if this is triggering or sensitive to you⚠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you were diagnosed with tourettes when you were 4 years old. your tics would be your head would twist to the side and blurt out cuss words or random sentences. sometimes your tics would make you hurt yourself. you were laying down on corpses chest when you started ticking.

 ''ah fuck.'' corpse didn't mind your tics. your comfort item would be his hoodie. it always smelled like him and it calms you down. ''im a llama.'' corpse laughed. ''baby you're a llama?'' sometimes your tics accidentally made you hit people so you accidentally hit corpse in the face. 

 ''ok yep that hurt.'' he chuckled so you would think he's joking. ''baby do you want something to eat? I can go get something.'' you tried your best to nod your head but you ticked. corpse understood you.

 he left and you were stuck on the couch playing with your fidget toys. next thing you know, we were ticking like crazy. you were trying to calm down but you couldn't. corpse came back and saw you on the couch.

 he quickly ran upstairs and grabbed your comfort item which was his hoodie, and he gave it to you. your puppy ran to you to try to comfort you. you started to calm down after a while, but it was hard for you to breathe. 

you were able to breathe normally after a while. ''baby can we cuddle?'' he smiled and nodded his head. you guys went your bedroom and laid down. ''i want a llama.'' he rolled his eyes playfully before talking. 

''baby we can't have a llama. we already have a puppy and a chicken. we don't need a llama.''  you slapped his face. ''ok I can't tell if that was a tic or if that was on purpose.'' you smirked at him indicating you meant to do that.

 ''by looking at that smirk on your face, im assuming you mean to do that.'' ''yep i want a llama.'' you ticked and hit your self in the head. you started crying cause it hurt. corpse held you closer to him. he started to rub your head as you were drifting off to sleep.

 your tics didn't act up as much in your sleep,  your head would still kinda twist but you were able to stay asleep. corpse had some work he had to do so he tried getting up so you could get some sleep.

 ''stay please.'' he knows he can't say no to you. he ran his fingers through your hair and your breathing slowed down, meaning you were relaxed and asleep. he looked down at you and you were out. you were muttering in your sleep but that was just from you having a dream. he kissed your forehead and fell asleep himself. 

'I maybe i should get them a llama'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyy kids mom is back from a long ass vacation she didn't mean to take :)

also I put them at the end cuz i have some nonbinary, trans, and male readers and i just want them to feel comfortable. 

and its almost my birthday!

i don't wanna be old omgggggg

and I'm single now :))) im happy cuz we've dated before but it wasn't working out so we broke up. but then he texted me that he missed me and that he was sorry and since I was raised too nice, I said yes. mainly cuz I felt bad because I was his first girlfriend. anyway he was distant and he went bye bye. but you came here for a story not my life so i hope you like it!

(Hawks book will be updated tomorrow)

also thank you @abby_819 for helping me write this :)

mom loves y'all! 

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

sorry if its short btw anyway love you dork(i mean it in a loving way don't come at me please)