abuse

i got this idea from @fendixplr check out her profile!

⚠trigger warning so if you are easily triggered i suggest skipping to the next chapter⚠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*3 years ago*

you were always a quiet girl. you kept to yourself and wasn't really interested on making friends. but you had met a guy named Ricky. he was the sweetest person ever. or so you thought.

 you and rick had been dating for almost a year. he was so perfect in the beginning, but you don't know what changed. he constantly puts his hands on you and would just use you for your body. you knew this wasn't love. this was hell.

 today he was in one of his moods. when he is like this he tends to become very aggressive. "Y/N Y/L GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW" you were scared. you knew you had to listen. you ran downstairs to see him tapping his foot aggressively. 

he grabbed you and threw you on the floor. you almost screamed but he covered your mouth. he took advantage of you. he said he was going to some chicks house and he left you there in tears and pain. 

*present day*

you left Ricky and moved in with corpse. eventually he asked you to be his girlfriend and you accepted. life was great for you. one day you were cleaning up the house because you knew corpse has ocd so he liked things cleaned and organized.

 you just finished wiping down the counters when you felt a pair of arms snake around your waist. you closed your eyes and whimpered slightly. "y/n why do you whimper every time i try to show you affection?'' you could hear the worry in his voice. he felt like he did something wrong. 

you turned around and sighed. "as you know i was abused in my last relationship. he didn't love me for who i was, he just loved me because i had a nice body. now every time someone touches me i always think its in a bad way." you looked up at adam and we was frowning.

 ''y/n, you are a great person believe me. you didn't deserve anything that bastard did to you." he went to put his hand on your cheek but looked at you for permission. you nodded slowly. he put his hand on your cheek.

 it took you a minute but you eventually got used to the feeling. adam was just so gentle with you. this was a feeling that you never have before. ''y/n can i kiss you?'' he looked at you waiting for an answer. you felt fear wash over you. but you knew you could trust adam. 

you nodded in approval. he sat down and sat you in his lap. you closed your eyes and whimpered but very quietly. he then kissed you softly. his lips just felt so soft on yours. he put his arms around your waist and held you. he kissed the back of your neck softly. 

you started feeling your body tingle. "your ok, your body just feels happy." "r-really'' you stuttered because your body isn't used to this feeling. you're used to being handled roughly and not with care. adam is soft with you. the way he was gentle with you made you feel happy. "do you feel better" "i do thank you" he smiled and kissed your shoulder. you couldn't ask for anything better. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im getting better with my mental health and im feeling better. 

this idea was not mine i got it from @fendixplr  check out her profile

take care loves 🥰