Thunderstorms

You hated thunderstorms with a passion. You never told corpse cause you think he would think that you are too old to be scared of them. You enjoyed rain, but not thunderstorms. When you were a kid you alway got terrified when thunder happened. 

You would run to your bothers room and he would confront you. Today was storming outside. You and corpse lived in separate houses because you weren't ready to move in with him just yet. You were sleeping and listening to the pitter patter of rain falling on your roof.

 Thunder hit and you jolted awake. You tried turning on your lamp but it didn't turn on. You got up slowly and went to the breaker box behind your closet. You tried flipping the switch but the storm cut the power. You did the only thing that made you feel better and that was to text corpse.

Bebe🥰❤️

Baby please come over🥺

Angel face 😇🤍

What's wrong baby?

Bebe🥰❤️

Thunder blew my power, I'm scared please🥺

Angel face😇🤍

Ok ok calm down. Light some candles or something and I'll be there in a little bit ok?

Bebe🥰❤️

Be careful driving please🥺

Angel face 😇🤍

I will I promise💙

About 30 minutes later you heard the door open. You were curled up in a fetal position holding your pillow. Corpse walked in your room and his heart broke seeing you like this. "Baby are you ok?" You jumped up out of bed and ran to him crying.

 "Shh it's ok I'm here now." He dried your face. "If you have your laptop, we can watch a movie or something if that'll make you feel better?" You were still slightly shooked up. You and him laid down in bed all cuddled up. lightning hit again and you yelped. You squeezed the closest thing to you and that was corpse. You squeezed him as tight as you could and cried. 

"Shh its ok, it's only thunder." You were hyperventilating a little bit. "Baby sit up for a quick second." You sat up and he sat up with you. "Look at me and focus only on me." You looked at him trying to catch your breath. "Breathe in your nose and out through your mouth." You were slowly doing it. After a few minutes of breathing in and out you were able to catch your breath. 

"See, you're ok." You sat in his lap and rested your head on his shoulder. "Baby?" "Yes?" "Can I have your hoodie?" "Baby you have like ten of my hoodies." "But they don't smell like you anymore and this one smells like you." "Baby I gotta have hoodies to wear." "Then take all your old ones back I want that one." You did puppy eyes and he knew he had to give in.

 "I think I spoil you too much." You put on his hoodie and Inhaled his scent. "Dang girl do I smell that good?" You nodded happily. "Do you want me to stay or leave?" "You're funny thinking your leaving me in the dark by myself." He shrugged. "Wanna cuddle and fall asleep?" He looked at your face and saw you out like a light. He  laid you down so you were more comfortable. He kissed your temple and laid down and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Sleep well baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK YES IM OK BUT I FINALLY HAVE HEAT AND POWER!!!!

as soon as I can get my computer charged, I will update all my books. I'm currently typing this on  my phone. 

Hope you like this chapter btw!

Love you, stay warm and safe my loves🥰❤️