Fights

before I start I wanna say that if you're sensitive to yelling or cussing I wouldn't read this chapter. just a heads up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These past few days have not been great for you and corpse. you constantly fight and argue. the worst thing about it, it would happen in front of your daughter. she was only 4 so she was too young to understand so all she did was cry. you hated arguing in front of her, but it seemed like everyday there was something wrong. you were playing with your daughter in her playroom when corpse came in.

 ''y/n can we talk for a minute?'' you  signed cause high chance there was gonna be yelling. ''y/d/n I have to talk to daddy for a minute but can you stay in here for me?'' ''ok mama I will.'' you kissed her cheek and walked out. ''what is it this time.'' ''why do you have a attitude all of a sudden?'' ''look, I don't wanna argue with you because i don't want her to hear us yelling.'' ''you're the one who normally starts yelling so don't put that on me.'' you raised your voice slightly.

 ''what the hell did I just say.'' ''see look there you go, raising your voice.'' ''IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH.'' ''YOU JUST SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AND LOOK AT US NOW.'' you didn't notice your daughter walking out of her room. ''THIS HAPPENS EVERYDAY.'' ''MAYBE IF YOU WERE TO CONTROL YOUR TEMPER A LOT MORE THEN WE WOULDN'T BE HAVING THIS PROBLEM WOULD WE!?'' ''PLEASE STOP YELLING!'' you turned around and saw your daughter crying.

 ''sweetheart I told you to stay in your playroom.'' ''I heard you and dada yelling.'' ''I'm sorry you had to hear that. can you go  back in your playroom so me and dada can talk?'' ''are you gonna yell?'' you looked at corpse with daggers in your eyes. he rolled his eyes back at you. ''we'll try not to ok?'' she nodded and went back to her playroom. 

''we're talking upstairs she shouldn't have to hear that.'' ''whatever.'' you walked upstairs to your bedroom and shut the door. ''now, what was it that you wanted to say before we were jumping down each others throat?'' ''so Rae told me that you were with a guy yesterday.'' you and Rae hated each other. she was always trying to get you and corpse to break up.

 you laughed. ''this isn't funny y/n so why the hell are you laughing?'' ''your right, the only reason im laughing because its bullshit.  do you have proof that I was with someone?'' he showed you a picture of you talking to toast. you sighed heavily. 

''that's toast dodo brain. I was asking him something.'' ''without telling me?'' ''I don't have to tell you were im going or with who.'' ''oh im sorry for being concerned about my girlfriend.'' ''stop raising your voice.'' ''no because the the least you can do is tell me where you're going.'' ''you're not my parents I don't have to tell you everything.'' ''IM SCARED OF LOSING YOU Y/N. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT!?" ''HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL? YOU NEVER TELL ME ANYTHING EITHER.'' you heard quiet sobs outside the door.

 ''corpse shut up for a sec.'' you put your ear to the door and heard your daughter sobbing. you opened the door and picked your daughter up. ''mama why do you and dada fight?'' you wiped her tears and moved her hair out of her face. ''sometimes me and dada may not always agree with each other.'' ''you still love me right?'' ''of course we both love you.'' ''can I talk to dada by myself pwease?'' you handed her to corpse and walked out the room.

 ''dada why do you and mama fight?'' ''sweetheart sometimes me and mama get a little mad at each other here and there.'' ''I think you and mama should say sorry. I don't like it when you yell. it scary.'' ''I know I know and I'm sorry you have to hear that. should we go to mama so I can say sorry?'' she nodded her head. corpse picked her up and went downstairs to see you sitting on the couch. 

''mama dada has something to say.'' you looked at corpse and he sat down. ''I'm sorry baby. you're right, we shouldn't be fighting and yelling all the time. and yes I do need to control my temper, I promise I will work on it. can you forgive me?'' ''yes I can.'' you gave him a hug. ''I miss holding you like this.'' ''I did too.'' ''um hello still here.'' you looked at your daughter. ''alright sassy butt get over here.'' you all did a family hug. you and corpse made a promise to your daughter that no more yelling would happen. and you corpse kept that promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so yeah hope ya like my hands ;-;

have a great day :)