would you still love me even if I was a worm?

you were kinda smug around the house. adam was steaming with his friends so you didn't want to bother him. you kept wrapping yourself up in a blanket and calling yourself a worm. you basically had the mind of a 6 year old child. 

you put on a blanket and rolled on the floor. you didn't know what you were doing. you had the day off work and you wanted to be a kid again. 

you ran upstairs and slid down them. adam doesn't like it when you do that cause he thinks your gonna hurt yourself. 

''ughhhh im booooored.'' ''Y/N!'' ''WHAT!?'' ''QUIT SLIDING DOWN THE STAIRS!'' ''ALRIGHT DAD!'' you face planted on to the bed.

 you decided to walk to the kitchen and grab some snacks so you can finish binge watching your favorite tv show. you also grab some tissues cause you know you gonna be crying. 

it was 2 hours later and your bed is covered in snotty tissues and a bunch of wrappers from your food. adam was still streaming so you were still bored.

 you grab the softest blanket you had and wrapped it around yourself. you sat at the top of your stairs and slid down them. "Y/N STOP SLIDING ON THE DAMN STAIRS YOURE GONNA BREAK YOUR NECK.'' you groaned cause you were having fun. 

you sat upside down on the couch. you were also mad cause adam wont let you do anything you want. you got your blanket again and sat on the stairs. 

''Y/N WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY!?'' ''IM JUST SITTING SHUT UP AND PLAY AMONG US AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS.'' '

''um corpse what's wrong with y/n?'' toast asked. ''she's bored and acting like a 6 year old. anyway where was the body?'' "in medbay, I saw Felix run out of there before I reported.''

 corpse continued his stream when you came in. ''baby?'' ''what babes?'' ''would you still love me even if I was a worm?'' he had died so he turned around and cocked his eyebrow.

''babes what did you just ask me?'' ''I said would you still love me even if I was a worm?'' ''uhh.'' he was still trying to process what you were asking.

 ''cause look im a worm!'' you wrapped yourself in your blanket, got on the floor, and started moving like a worm. 

''y/n are you on drugs?'' you started laughing like a maniac. ''so am I a worm!?'' he just shook his head and sighed. ''yes y/n you are a worm.''

 ''and you love me right!?'' ''yes y/n I do love your crackhead ass.'' ''so would you still love me even if i was a worm?!'' he sighed.

''yes y/n, I will still love you even if you were a worm.'' 

you were happy and moved like a worm on his floor. he shook his head and put his headset back on. 

''by the way guys I think y/n is on drugs so type 'pray for y/n' in the chat.'' everyone was typing 'pray for y/n' in the chat cause they were concerned for you. needless to say, you were a happy worm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not gonna lie this one was a little weird to write lmao

thanks for all the wonderful suggestions guys!

i may release another chapter and i think it would have been 4 chapters in one day, im not sure so fact check me on that lol

anyway stay happy angels💞😂