I only want you

suggested by @Cassians_mate. thanks for the idea :)

heads up, it gets pretty sad so grab your tissues, your comfort snacks, and maybe a pillow or stuffed animal. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 You always hated being jealous. corpse didn't seem to mind it, but it kinda bother you. you and him were in a long distance relationship, but you had all his logins to his socials. today he was streaming and you thought maybe you should watch it. sometimes he streamed with girls but those were only friends. you turned on his stream and watched.

 ''hey guys I have a friend named belle(random name. if that's your name then you can change it) whos also joining.'' ''Hey guys im a friend of toast. nice to meet you all.'' everyone said hello and when corpse said hello she started flirting with him. ''oh you have a nice voice.'' ''thank you.'' you started feeling a little jealous but you know corpse would never do that to you.

 as the stream went on, she started asking corpse personal questions. ''so can I have your number? maybe we can hang out sometime.'' you looked at the chat and everyone was typing that he has a girlfriend but she didn't seem to care. you started feeling like he could do better. maybe she was better for him.

 ''that's nice and everything but I do have a girlfriend whos currently watching so please stop flirting with me.'' she rolled her eyes. ''its not like she can do anything. don't you guys live like all the way across the world from each other?'' ''belle please leave corpse alone. lets just continue among us.'' toast knew about your jealousy and he didn't want you to feel like that.

 the stream went on for awhile until people started saying in the chat that corpse should be with belle instead of you. you turned off the stream and cried. you felt like you had to do the right thing, and that was break it off with corpse.

warning: really sad so brace yourself

snowflake💙💙

hey corpse, I think its best if we just break it off. I don't think im the right one for you. I think maybe belle is the right one, not me. you did give me 3 happy years of my life and I loved every second of it. you were my everything, my support, my shoulder to cry on, you were basically like my diary. I told you all my secrets, all my bad sides, and everything bad I've done in my life. I know me being in new york and you being in Cali has been hard but we managed to make it work didnt we? yeah we did. I always enjoyed our 24/7 facetime calls, our calls when we wake up, and our calls when we would go to sleep. I remember when I would go out shopping I would facetime you so you can approve of my outfits. when we met in person for the first time on my birthday, I've never been more happier in my life. you were my happiness, my escape from this cruel world we call life. I wish you well as you move forward from this. but no one would ever love you like I do. I hope you reach any goals you make. I'm glad I was there to support you, but I think its time someone else takes on that role. goodbye corpse, thank you for everything you've done. you will always hold a special in my heart and my mind🖤🖤

love of my life💛💛

Y/N please don't do this I don't want nobody else I want you please don't leave me....

snowflake💙💙

goodbye corpse, I love you💖

corpse turned off his stream and broke down. he felt like he lost everything. he immediately booked the next flight to new york. he didn't care if his friends were asking him if he was ok. he didn't care about anything at that moment. the only thing on his mind was you. he wanted you, no, he NEEDED you. 

*time skip brought to you by the million of tears the author is crying as they write*

he finally got to new york and went to your house. you were on the couch looking at pictures of you and him and some paragraphs he would send to appreciate you or to make you smile. you heard a knock at the door. you open it and it was corpse.

 ''w-what are you doing here.'' ''can we talk please?'' you let him in and sat on the couch. ''I know why you tried leaving me, you let your thoughts get to you. baby please understand that I'm never gonna want someone else. I'm only gonna  want you. it doesn't matter how many people may flirt with me or try to be with me, I only want your cute ass. nobody would ever be able to make me happy like you do. nobody would ever be able to make me laugh like you do. nobody would be able to make me smile like you do. baby before I met you I didn't know what  love was. I always thought it was some fairy tail that was messed up, but then when I met you, my life changed. people always thought I was this heartless asshole who didn't give a shit about the world. you changed that baby. I don't want you to feel like you think someone is gonna take me away because they won't. I love you more than life itself.'' you were crying so much you couldnt even talk.

 ''can I have a hug please?'' you sat on his lap and hugged him. ''I-I'm sorry.'' ''for what baby?'' ''trying to leave you.'' he kissed you. ''you have no reason to be sorry.'' you hugged him tighter. ''when do you have to go back?'' ''when I feel like it.'' you guys laughed a little. ''in the meantime, wanna cuddle?'' you nodded and cuddled on the couch. you knew you needed him, and he needed you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok my eyes are sweating 

hopefully I didn't make you too sad. I apologize if I did!

thanks @Cassians_mate for the idea. 

I hope the next chapter I write makes you happy. love you nuggets💖