show off

suggested by @Iwantcupcakes1 thanks for the idea, here's some cake(🎂)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

corpse is in love with you. he loves showing you off on social media. he would post you to appreciate you, show the world that your his, or just to love you. you didn't mind it. you were scrolling on twitter when corpse mentioned you in a tweet. your heart melted. 

@corpsehusband mentioned you in a tweet: @y/t/n is the best person on this planet. she woke me up at 7am just to make me breakfast dude🥺she told me to sleep for as long as I want and by the time I woke up, she already did everything I had to do today. bro can someone give this girl a grammy for this😩😩like this human is so perfect. sometimes I don't even think she's human. y'all get a girl who will do little things like this🥺🖤

you were smiling ear to ear. you always loved his little appreciate post he would make for you. you decided to reply back.

@y/t/n replied to @corpsehusband: awww thank you bub😊❤

you loved the way he gushed over you. all of his fans were happy with your relationship, but there were some haters here and there. you ignored it. as long as you had corpse, you were happy. he was laying in bed when you decided to lay on him.

 he put his phone down and wrapped his arms around you. ''you know you're the best person I've met?'' you made a hum noise and buried your face in the crook of his neck. ''do you wanna take a nap with me?'' you didn't answer. ''baby I said-'' he heard quiet snoring and saw you sleeping. 

you were too cute for him not to take a picture. he posted it on his snapchat story with the caption: she will probably kill me when she wakes up but she was too cute not to take a picture of💕 after about 3 hours you woke up still laying on corpse. ''good afternoon sleepyhead.'' ''mep'' you always made weird sounds when you woke up.

 ''so you like stalking me in my sleep huh?'' he went red. ''sorry, you just looked too cute not to take a picture of.'' ''you giggled lightly. ''its ok dummy.  I don't mind. do you want anything for lunch? I can make something or pick something up?'' ''I'm fine with whatever.'' you went to the kitchen and made him a sandwich.

 you walked back upstairs and gave him his sandwich. ''y/n I have a question.'' ''I potentially have an answer.'' ''how the hell do you make good food?" you giggled a little and turned red. ''I don't know baby, guess im just great at making food. I'm gonna go to my friends house. need anything?'' he shook his head no and you went to your friends house. of course he had to praise you for making him food.

@corpsehusband mentioned you in a tweet: y'all, @y/t/n  just took a 3 hour nap and asked me if I was hungry. I said yes and I was about to order food and this girl got up after being tired from her nap and made me a sandwich😩 I didnt even ask her to. she just did. y'all when I say I have the best girl I mean it. the littlest things she does for me just makes me- I don't even know. I love her more than anything❤

you and your friends were scrolling on twitter when you saw the post. you smiled and blushed as you read it. ''y/n girl, you got a good one. don't lose him.'' you never plan on losing him. not now, not ever. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you for suggesting this @Iwantcupcakes1. sorry if its short but I hope you still like it!

i know i said i was going to do chapter yesterday but i had to deal with ex-boyfriend drama and some family drama so i apologize 

im thinking about making a machine gun kelly x rook book. should i? lemme know

love you kiddos❤❤