who am I?

corpse pov(his pov for the whole chapter)

who am I? am I bisexual? am I pansexual? am I gay?  I don't know! I mean I've kissed a guy but I don't know if I liked it! I have a loving girlfriend who I adore so much, but when I figure out who I am and tell her, I don't know if she would want to stay with me.

 ''y/n can we talk about something?'' ''yeah sure what's up?'' ''I don't know who I am.'' she sighed and rubbed my shoulder. ''I think there's a way to see who your attracted to.'' ''how?'' "I have a friend who's gay and if you don't mind of course, you kiss him and see if you like guys, and kiss me to see if you like girls. will you be comfortable with that?'' 

I thought about it for a second. ''if I like only guys will you hate me?'' ''of course not. I will still love you regardless of who you are.'' I cried a little bit but hugged her. ''bub why are you crying?'' ''cause I don't want you to break up with me.'' ''adam listen to me ok?'' I nodded my head. 

''when you do figure this out, If you want to break up then Im ok with that. you'll remain my bestfriend until I breathe my last breath. don't ever doubt for a second that I don't love you because I love you with all my heart.'' I was crying a little more.  this girl really does love me.

 so, I kissed her, I kinda like it but it was 50/50. she always had soft lips so that's why I love kissing her. but this time I don't know if really enjoyed it like I usually do.  ''how did that make you feel?'' ''it was 50/50 so I kinda liked it, but kinda didn't. please don't take offence to that!'' she laughed a little. ''baby calm down its ok.''

 I let out a sigh of relief. and I kissed her gay bestfriend. which I actually really enjoyed for some reason. I didn't know kissing a guy made me feel good. but I think i finally know who I am. ''so do you think you know?'' I  nodded. I gulped before talking. ''I-I think im bisexual. apparently kissing a guy makes me feel good.'' ''like good in a sexual way?'' I nodded my head and looked down. she smiled and hugged me.

 I was confused for a second for some reason. ''so you're not breaking up with me?'' ''adam what did I just tell you?'' ''no matter what you will love me until you breathe your last breath.'' ''and what else?'' ''if I wanna break up with you, you'll be ok with it and you'll always be my bestfriend no matter who I am.'' she nodded her head and hugged me tighter.

 I started crying again. yes im very emotional deal with it. ''thank you for accepting me.'' she smiled and kissed my cheek. ''how am I gonna tell everyone? what if they don't accept me? what if they don't wanna talk anymore? what if-'' I was cut off by y/n kissing me.

 ''lets not worry about that right now ok? just focus on yourself and you can tell everyone when you are ready too. im not gonna say anything to anyone unless you want me to ok?'' I nodded and she left to drive her friend home. Im gonna tell sykkuno cause you know, that's my bestfriend and he loves me. I mean everybody loves me.  

corpse💀

Hey sykkuno 

sykkuno💚🍃

hey corpse what's up? 

corpse💀

you love me right?

sykkuno💚🍃

of course your my bestfriend

corpse💀

and you'll always be my friend no matter what?

sykkuno💚🍃

corpse what's going on you're making me nervous

corpse💀

well I was questioning who I was...

sykkuno💚🍃

annnd?

corpse💀

im bisexual :/ 

sykkuno💚🍃

oh

I thought you almost died or something 

Im ok with that!

corpse💀

wait really?

sykkuno💚🍃

yeah its ok I support you and I wont tell anyone unless you give me permission to

corpse💀

thanks sykkuno :)

sykkuno💚🍃

you're welcome :)

Its gonna take some time getting used to this, but I feel good knowing that my bestfriend and girlfriend accept me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is like what the 18th chapter today? lmao 

also, I don't know corpses sexuality so please don't get offended if I said something wrong. If you got offended Im sorry, here's a cookie(🍪) my intentions are not offend people, so please realize that this is not real. thanks!

also this is the last chapter for the night cause im sleepy and need sleep lol. 

stay happy and healthy my angels🖤

~catearcorpse