drunk in loveeee

idea from @DEMIE_GOD  :) GO READ HER BOOKS I FREAKIN LOVE THEMMMM

⚠may contain triggering subjects so only read if you can handle it⚠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*backstory* 

when you and corpse were young you didn't have the best childhood. your dad was a alcoholic and your mom was never there for y'all. you went to stay with your aunt until your parents got better and were ready to take care of you, but they never did. 

when corpse was 19 and you were 13 he got a apartment and you stayed with him. your parents still had legal custody of you and you didn't want that. it took forever but, corpse won custody over you.

 your mom was arrested for child abandonment and your dad was arrested for being a alcoholic you lived with corpse and he raised you the rest of your life.

(a/n: Ima start doing backstories because it makes my chapters longer and if you get triggered in anyway i deeply and sincerely apologize❤)

*present day* 

corpse was doing a drunk among us stream with his friends. you didn't like the fact he was doing this due to past events, but you knew you could trust him. you were laying in bed just waking up from a nap. you rubbed your eyes and stretched. 

you scrolled through your phone checking all of your notifications seeing corpse started his stream. even though you lived in the same apartment, you decided to stay in bed and watch his stream. 

it started off pretty normal until the alcohol started kicking in. you knew corpse girlfriend because she was like a sister to you. she texted you basically saying corpse is acting a fool.

annoying ass❤❤

girl come get ur brother🤦‍♀️

annoying ass #2 😗✌💙

what's he doing 😂

annoying ass❤❤

are you not watching his stream? 

annoying ass #2 😗✌💙

you texted in the middle of me watching 😑

annoying ass❤❤

get ur laptop or sum but girl watch him

annoying ass #2 😗✌💙

me and him live in the same house 😆

annoying ass❤❤

go look at him I swearrrr😂

you walked into corpses recording room and sat in the chair beside him. he was talking but slurring his words. ''y/nnnnn'' ''yes corpse?'' ''I haveeeee a prettyyyyyy girlfrienddddd'' you giggled. ''yes corpse, your girlfriend is very pretty.'' ''y/nnnnnnnnn.'' ''yes?'' ''where isss sheeeee.'' ''she's at home bub. she's watching your stream.'' ''ohhhhhhhh. hiiiiiiii  babyyyyy.'' you looked at the chat and she was saying hi. 

''I think that's enough drunk among us-'' ''NOOOO I WANNNNA TALK TO MY BABYYYYY.'' you facepalmed and laughed. ''corpse you have her number and you can call her. but you have to end the stream-'' ''BUT MY BAAABBBYYY'' ''corpse you can talk your baby when you end the stream.'' ''BABYYYYYY IF YOURE WATCHINGGGG I LOVEEEE YOUUUU.'' ''thanks for watching guys but I have a really annoying brother-'' ''HEY'' ''to deal with so see you next time.'' everyone was saying bye as you turned off the stream. ''alright you lose noodle, you're gonna lay down.'' ''BUTTTT MY BABBBYYYY.'' ''you can talk to her later. now please, lay down.'' he groaned but laid down.

annoying ass #2 😗✌💙

COME GET UR MANS GIRL IM ABOUT DONE

annoying ass❤❤

woah chill lmao what happened?

annoying ass #2 😗✌💙

he really wants to see you so get ur ass here now

annoying ass❤❤

woah damn ok ok I'll be there in a little bit

about a couple hours later you heard a thump noise. you went to the kitchen and saw corpse drinking some water. ''y/n do we have any ibuprofen? or advil?'' ''open the mirror in the bathroom and there's some in there. c/g/n(corpse girlfriend name) is on her way.'' ''I don't remember calling her?'' ''walk with me for a minute.'' ''you walked to his recording room and showed him the stream. his face was red from embarrassment. 

''so c/g/n is on her way.'' ''why didn't you say anything!?'' ''I was laughing too hard.'' ''you motherfucker'' you started giggling and you heard the door open. ''kids im home.'' you and corpse walked to the living room. he walked with his head down still embarrassed. ''you showed him the stream didn't you.'' you nodded still giggling. 

''come here my big baby.'' corpse walked to her and buried his face in the crook of her neck. ''I'm sorry you had to see that.'' his words were mumbled but y'all understood him.

 ''wanna go back to my house?'' ''but I gotta edit-'' ''I will do that corpse, now go have fun. oh wait you'll need this.'' they both cocked their eyebrows. you threw a condom at her face. ''oh you are so dead.''

 they chased you around until they tackled you and tickled you. ''OK OK I-I GIVE UP.'' ''despite you being a pain, we still love you.'' ''I love your horny asses too.'' they hit you in the cheek. what would you do without your bestfriend and brother?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for taking a while to upload. im trying to focus on passing school so im taking time 

and this chapter took forever today cuz I had to get my sister from the airport

yeah yeah im full of excuses I get it I get it 

btw levi ackerman book will be updated in a little bit 

peace butterflies🦋💕

suggested by @DEMIE_GOD READ HER BOOKS I LOVE THEM SO MUCHHHH