First date

you worked as a therapist and loved your job. you especially loved this one person who would come every week. he had curly black hair and you found him quite attractive.(since nobody knows what corpse looks like ima just describe him how i picture him) 

his name was adam. you had a small crush on him. you loved listening to him talk about his problems. sometimes he would cry and you wish you can just hold him while he cried, but all you could do was give him advice. and maybe a hug here and there. today you got to see him. your sessions with him normally lasted a hour, but you let him stay as long as he needs to.

 little did you know, he was also falling for you. he loved the way you would just sit there and listen to him. hes never had that before. he loved having someone to talk to. ''adam?'' he looked at you and you smiled. you led him back to your office and shut the door.

 ''so have you been doing better since our last session?" you clicked the end of your pen listening to him rant. ''not really. i still have nightmares. my anxiety is getting worse. im more antisocial and don't go in public that often like i used to. i stopped taking my meds and im just a mess.'' you wrote down everything he was saying and you saw a tear drop on your paper.

 you hate that he felt this way. you wiped your eyes and looked at him. he saw the tear drop on your paper. "im sorry if i made you cry.'' he felt bad that he made you cry.

 ''its alright i just feel bad that you feel this way. no need to apologize. but you need to take your meds adam. they will stop your nightmares. i know you hate going in public but you have to sometimes. im sorry your anxiety is getting worse, i wish i could help but i don't know how.'' ''can i have a hug?'' you nodded and gave him a hug.

 ''thank you for everything you do for me. i really appreciate it. thanks for listening to my problems when nobody else did. and thanks for motivating for me to do better.'' a tear fell from your face on onto his shoulder.

 ''is it ok if i take you out later?'' you were so happy he asked you on a date. ''yeah sure in would like that.'' he smiled that you said yes. ''so I'll see you at 7?'' you nodded and he left. 5:00 rolled around and you got dressed. you didn't know if you should dress casual or dressy, so you did a little bit of both(your outfit)      

 you didn't know if you should dress casual or dressy, so you did a little bit of both(your outfit)      

you did your makeup and it was 6:50 when you heard a knock at your door. he looked at you and his jaw dropped. he thought you were drop dead gorgeous. "i didn't know if i should dress casual or dressy so i went with this.'' you giggled at the end. ''its fine you look great.'' he smiled and you walked out the door.

 he opened the door for and you step inside the car.  ''so where are we going?'' ''its a surprise so close your eyes if you don't mind.''  you chuckled and closed your eyes. your eyes were closed for about 20 minutes when he opened the door for you.

 ''alright open your eyes.'' you opened your eyes and you put your hands over your mouth. he made you guys a picnic on the beach. ''adam how did you do this.'' ''i have my ways.'' he smirked. 

you guys sat on the sand and enjoyed watching the ocean. then you got a idea. you stripped down until you were left in your bra and underwear. ''adam your going swimming with me so come on.'' he shrugged and stripped down to his boxers.

 he picked you up and threw you in the water. "adam!'' he laughed and jumped in the water with you. "woman its freezing cold in this water.'' ''i don't care just swim with me!''

 he smirked and got a idea. he dove underwater and sneaked up behind you. "ahh.'' you jumped and realized it was adam. ''you mother-'' all of a sudden he kissed you. ''oops, accident.'' you grinned widely and got an idea.''

 you swam in front of him and wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. he wrapped his arms around your waist. you kissed him for a good 10 minutes before you broke apart to breathe.

 "oops, accident.'' he laughed and threw you. you laughed and swam back towards him. ''so does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" ''just shut up and kiss me.'' you kissed again and smiled when you were done. ''yes I'll be yours.'' he smiled happily that you were finally his.

 ''and that kids is how i met your mother.''(get it..its a refence...no one? ok.) your daughters stared at adam in disbelief. ''wow'' he chuckled and kissed both your daughters forehead. you couldnt ask for a better family. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

HIIII

I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

I am back to weekly updating . i was gone cuz ya know ,christmas. and i wanted spend time with family. this was a suggestion and i tried to make it as cute as possible!!  dm me or comment more suggestions!! 

i hope you had a good and safe christmas!

stay happy my loves🥰