Day off

The sun was shining through the curtains warming your skin. you woke up and rubbed the sleepiness out of your eyes. you looked over and saw milo sleeping peacefully. you checked the time and saw it was too early to get up. you laid backed down and felt an arm snake around your waist. you felt something nuzzling into your neck. you felt a smile forming on your face.

 ''someone's in a cuddly mood this morning.'' he groaned sleepily. ''you're warm.'' you chuckled lightly. ''want some breakfast?'' ''no, I wanna cuddle.'' ''milo we've been cuddling all night.'' ''pleaseeee.'' ''you're needy this morning.'' he pouted and whined and turned away from you.'' you found him adorable. ''baby I was kidding turn back over.'' he shook his head. ''you'll get more cuddles.'' he quickly turned around so he could get his cuddles.

 you looked at the time and saw it was 10 am. ''milo as much as I wanna stay here and snuggle, I'm gonna be late for work.'' he looked up at you with puppy eyes. ''milo no.'' ''you still have vacation days, stay here and spend one with me. pleaseeee.'' he was being too cute and you knew you couldn't say no. ''ok but only this one time.'' you called your boss and told her you were gonna use one of your vacation days and she approved. ''ok I have the day off.'' milo tackled you into a hug and peppered kisses all over your face. eventually you fell into a fit of giggles. 

"Well, I took the day off now what?'' he thought for a minute. ''blanket fort?'' ''sure, why not.'' you took the cushions off the couch and moved the couch to the wall. you grabbed a couple chairs from the dining room and put the blankets over them. it took a while but eventually the fort was built. you grabbed your laptop while milo grabbed some snacks and drinks. you got comfy and snuggled up. you turned on a movie and chilled out. you checked your phone and saw it was 5pm.

 ''hey its 5 and we haven't eaten since those snacks. wanna order something?'' ''whatever you want I'll be fine with.'' you felt like pizza was too basic so you ordered chinese food. After the food arrived, you crawled back into the fort and proceeded your movie day. Eventually night time fell and milo was asleep. you shook him awake so you could go upstairs and get ready for bed. 

"wanna take a quick shower then go to bed?'' he nodded sleepily. "Together?'' "You wanna shower together?'' this isn't your first time showering with each other. He nodded again. You helped him stand up and walked upstairs. You told him to go ahead and start the shower and you'll be in a little bit. You grabbed clothes for him and clothes for you. You went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. You washed his hair for him and washed yours. You washed his body and washed yours. You handed him a towel and he handed you one. You got dressed and blow-dried your hair. You turned your head and saw milo flopped on the bed. You chuckled. You climbed into bed and he laid on you. You turned out the light and played with his hair until you both fell into a peaceful slumber.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wHy wErE yOu gOnE sO lOng

ok lemme explain

i haven't really had the time to sit down and write. school and my mental health is my main focus right now. I've been disassociating with everyone and seem to lose focus. im doing better tho, im chilling at my dads tonight and have a homecoming dance tomorrow night so ill just be out having fun. chapter ideas are not required but are recommended :)

if you are new here hi hello :)

my followers call me author-chan but feel free to call me whatever lol

if you wanna tell me ideas, tell me what you want the chapter to be about and ill see what i can do :)

bye lovelies <3