Playful day

suggested by @SaraIsSus thank uuu

in this chapter you're a Neko and google it cuz i don't wanna explain lmao enjoy and if you don't, then read another one of my books xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you were curled up in a ball on the bed playing with your tail. corpse was in his recording room editing and you were bored. you wanted attention, but you were always shy asking for it. you decided to play with your favorite blanket. meaning that you would tangle yourself up in it and spend over a hour trying to untangle yourself. there have been some cases where you had to call corpse to come untangle you. yeah this was one of those times. 

''CORPSE'' ''WHAT" "IM TANGLED AGAIN'' ''CLAW YOURSELF OUT'' ''I DONT WANNA RIP IT COME ON PLEASE'' ''HERE I COME'' he got a little annoyed with you at times but still loved you. he walked in your room and started laughing. ''y/n how did you do this?'' "oh I don't know maybe cause im part cat and i like to tangle things!'' he chuckled and got you untangled.

 ''I swear if you call me in here again to untangle you I will get the spray bottle.'' you growled at him. ''now im gonna go edit do you need or want anything?'' you wanted to say attention but you got too shy. ''nope im good.'' he knew you wanted attention but he wasn't gonna say anything. he left and you were bored again. you decided to take a nap to pass the time. when you woke up you looked up and saw you were on corpses lap.

 ''good afternoon sleepyhead.'' ''I thought I was on the bed?'' ''if you wanted attention earlier all you had to do was ask.'' you felt heat rising in your cheeks. ''aww is someone embarrassed?'' you hid your face in the crook of his neck. ''do you want some attention?'' ''y-yes please.'' you said it quietly so he couldn't hear you. ''I didn't hear you what?'' ''y-yes I would like some attention.'' he chuckled and scratched behind you ears. ''all my baby needed was some attention huh?'' you nuzzled against his neck. ''I can feel you purring. you're enjoying this aren't you?'' you blushed.

  ''and I can feel your tail swaying against my leg.'' you blushed more because your tail always swayed when you were happy. ''how come you get so scared to ask for attention? all you have to do is ask and I'll give you some attention.'' ''I didn't wanna be clingy or needy.'' he chuckled.

 ''you're not needy or clingy. you're simply a Neko that requires attention and that's not a problem for me. besides when you're needy its really cute and adorable.'' ''I-I'm not adorable shush.'' ''you purr when I scratch your ears. your tail sways against my thigh. when I rub your back you make happy noises and its so damn adorable sometimes I just can't take it. so yes you are adorable and you cant change my mind.'' ''but-'' ''but nothing.'' ''but-'' ''y/n don't make me grab the spray bottle.'' he always used a spray bottle when you were being bratty or talking bad about yourself. 

you yawned and corpse was trying so hard not to squeeze you but he hugged you tight. ''are you sleepy?'' you nodded. you could feel your eyelids trying to close. ''you can take a nap on my lap.'' he draped a blanket over you and you laid your head on his shoulder. he rubbed your back and you fell asleep. about 4 hours later you woke up tangled in your blanket again. ''CORPSE IT HAPPENED AGAIN'' he rolled his eyes. ''IM ON MY WAY.'' 'I really gotta buy her some yarn'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry if it was short. it was really hard to think of a chapter title and think of the chapter 

but i made a book or all you Deku and Todoroki shippers lol

 hope you enjoyed 

love you my buzzy beautiful sunshine nuggets :D

suggested by @SaraIsSus btw :D