Parents

you and adam have been dating for a couple of months and you thought it was finally time for him to meet your parents. your dad didn't really like the fact that you were dating someone. growing up you were always a daddy's girl. you loved your mom more than ever, but you just had a close relationship with your dad. 

your mom didn't care who you dated as long as you were happy. you were just thinking of all the things that could go wrong. 'what if they don't like him?' 'what if they say something embarrassing?' 'what if-' "love stop freaking out everything is gonna be ok i promise.'' adam calmed you down.

 you took a minute  to gather your thoughts. you took a deep breath and started getting ready. you did your makeup and put on the best outfit you could find. (you wore this) 

when you saw adam you wanted to pass out

when you saw adam you wanted to pass out. he was wearing black jeans, a black long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and nice shoes. "earth to y/n." he said snapping his fingers in your face. "huh.'' you said snapping back into reality.

 he chuckled before speaking. "i said do i look ok." 'oh my god yes you look hot as hell' is what you were thinking. "thanks y/n.'' he laughed. you  mentally facepalm yourself. "well here we go.''

 you guys get to your parents and step out of the car. "hey it'll be ok i promise. just breathe.'' you nodded your head and went to the front door. you knocked on the door and your mom answered.

 "oh my god its been a while since we have seen you.'' ''i know mom i missed you too. this is my boyfriend adam.'' she gave him a hug and invited him in.

 ''hey dad i want you to meet adam.'' your dad rolled his eyes. adam went to shake his hand but he refused. 

you just grabbed adam's hand and sat down. "so adam what do you do for a living?'' your mom asked sitting down. "i write music and i make short films.'' your dad scoffed before speaking. 

"adam how old are you.?'' ''im 23 sir.'' ''do you love my daughter?'' ''i love her more than anything.'' ''y/n you could have done better." this is what you were scared of. your dad not liking adam. 

 "what's wrong with him.''  ''look at him, he dresses like someone died. he doesn't have a stable job. he wont be able to take care of you.'' that was your breaking point. you knew you had to defend yourself.

 "have you ever asked me what i wanted? no! all you do is care about if they have money or if they have a good job. why cant you just let me grow up!?'' you ran to your old room and slammed the door. adam told your parents he'd be back.

 ''y/n its adam let me in please.'' you opened the door and let him in. you sat on your bed crying. he bent down to your level and put his hands on your thighs. "im so sorry adam. i knew he was gonna do this. im sorry.''

 ''y/n you have nothing to be sorry for, you didn't know that he was gonna behave like this.  he just needs to warm up to me. don't blame yourself for something that your dad did. its ok i promise.''

 he hugged you and told you everything will be ok. ''do you want to go back or go home its completely up to you.'' ''i want to go back, i at least wanna visit my mom.''  he nodded and walked out with you. your dad rolled his eyes. you just ignore it and talk to your mom.

 "im so sorry adam for his behavior.'' ''its ok no worries i understand where hes coming from.'' you smiled a little bit. you guys talk to your mom for the rest of dinner until it was time to go. ''thanks for dinner Mrs. y/m/l/n /'' ''oh its no problem feel free to come back anytime.''

 he hugged her and your dad spoke up. ''hey adam im sorry for saying all those things i said about you. i just want the best for my daughter.'' ''its ok i understand you just don't want your daughter to be hurt. i promise i will always take care of her.''

 your dad gave him a hug. you wanted to cry. your dad finally accepted your boyfriend. you said goodbye to your parents and left. you fell asleep in the car because you were worn out.

 adam carried you in the house and changed you into more comfortable clothes. he laid down and laid you on top of him. you were peacefully sleeping while dreaming about marrying adam.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello my loves. i hope you are having a good day/night/afternoon. 1.5k reads man. that's so crazy, thank you for reading this. i love getting notifications that someone added this story to their library. thank for the endless support. love you all <3

stay safe loves💕